forum

Love Live Maki skin!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RainAid

Hello osu! community. Today I bring you guys the first skin that I have ever made ^_^. This skin took me about 4 days to make. I enjoyed every last second of it. Well then all that said lets get started( I took breaks ofc :D).

Skin Name: Love live maki skin
Creator: RainAid
Theme: maki love live skin
Version: V1
Download:
rar: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ceet0 ... +live!.rar

osk: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z15q2 ... i+Skin.osk

Screen Shots:

I really enjoyed doing this. I am planning on making skins for Umi and Eri since I really enjoyed creating this. I might even make all 9 love live characters :D. Btw if you have problems with the hicircles (by this I mean if you mistake it as a slider because of the little music note that is in the hitcircle) There should be a folder called hitcircle in the skin folder. You can switch the hit circles for those ones( The hitcircles in the hitcircle folder don't have the music note in the middle of the hitcircle).

Thank you.
Topic Starter
RainAid
ops I forgot to change the health bar... It currently has my name on it... Ill change it ASAP

(FIXED)
wolf5602
first post :D
Yukii_old_1
Good job :)
Topic Starter
RainAid
Ty :D
Suntears
nice :)
Rise_old_1
Lewd.

JK, but this skin is F - ing awesome.
Cocolites
:)
Topic Starter
RainAid
Thank you! I will be fixing some stuff from my skin, like the menu button. I will reduse the glow on that.
[ShamiisenDesu]
I <3 Maki-Chan
Depress
The slider is abit hard tho
Topic Starter
RainAid

[ Tohka ] wrote:

The slider is abit hard tho
What do you mean by hard? U mean hard to see? if thats is the case try changing the hitcircle for the hitcircle that i have in the hitcircle folder. I have been using this skin for a week now and i dont have any problems.
Topic Starter
RainAid

[ShamiisenDesu] wrote:

I <3 Maki-Chan
I do too <3
Your Imouto
No Nico in sight, I'm crying. I love it though, almost as much as I love Maki.
Koalazy
Love this :D
AddictedFlame
can you link the one in the screenshots that the one I want pls
Vespa1979
Good Skin but ..Why Just skin Osu! STD
Skin CTB?....
SORPRICE_old
I love this skin <3
E i k o
OMG a skin of my waifu <3

Pretty cute skin, good joob
Zufaix
I'm seriously loving this skin! Good job. I hope to see more of your skins in the future :)
eric900830
nice :D