forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Eren Yaeger
RIP in peace Kayle, she does 0 damage but her ult is still ok. Should revert the dmg nerf and nerf the ult more honestly. And Yasuo early dmg isn't too strong meaning I can get bullied out of lane pretty easy due to no way to harass back. My brother is liking the jungler tank buff as he just picked up Elise c:
ztrot
be warned of new patch causing drops.
Vulf

Eren Yaeger wrote:

RIP in peace Kayle, she does 0 damage but her ult is still ok. Should revert the dmg nerf and nerf the ult more honestly. And Yasuo early dmg isn't too strong meaning I can get bullied out of lane pretty easy due to no way to harass back. My brother is liking the jungler tank buff as he just picked up Elise c:
Good! DESERVED!! Pretty much no one is going to miss her.

My brain. My eyes. Those builds. I usually have to duo with someone to get matched with people like this.
I should probably stop playing normals and try to get my Warwick only account to diamond. :(
Witch Mercy

ztrot wrote:

rip
Justykanna
Not sure why, but I'm not complaining:

Malphite has to be one of the most boring champions I've played, but hey, he gets me wins... apparently.
Blaziken
I didn't know the Malphite ult could be missed until my friend managed to do it in a group of 3.
Aldwych

Justykanna wrote:

Malphite has to be one of the most boring champions I've played, but hey, he gets me wins... apparently.
I'm doing the same with ryze, except that i'm 5/0, yay.
Fabi

Blaziken wrote:

I didn't know the Malphite ult could be missed until my friend managed to do it in a group of 3.
Padrinosky plays es best plays.

AutoMedic

Justykanna wrote:

He gives you free LP like Ryan Choi do
Aldwych
Also, the new game mode sounds insteresting.
Geo
Nofool

ztrot wrote:

aw i thought it was only for us in euw as usuall
2 drops in aram already.....
tiper
Firetruck EUW. Lost two ranked games in a row 'cause of connection issues. I think it's time to get Dia on RU.
Witch Mercy
EUW is a real struggle lol
You might as well play on NA
Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

You really shouldn't be missing with it at all if you're in range, but I've manage to botch a few...

Sonatora wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

He gives you free LP
He's basically been doing that. That and half the lane opponents I face don't know how to fight him.

Aldwych wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

I'm doing the same with ryze, except that i'm 5/0, yay.
I started out 5-1 with Irelia and now I'm 8-8... so it evened out with her, sadly.
Hika
Man guys, I remember the time I played on EUW for the first time in my life, I almost cried because of all the toxicity and I wasn't even playing normals at that time yet. It was terrible and I started getting cancer from it, holy shit.

I had a dream about it last night and it reminded me of the time this Teemo decided to go five hurricanes and a pair of berserker's. I am still hurting because of that day...
Blaziken
I wish I could dream of League of Legends, all I dream off is Gengetsu Rape Time.
TKiller
Malphite is kinda weird. I've crushed plenty Malphites in lane only to see my team get initiated on in terrible spots.

Not even great Malphite plays or something of sorts, just everyone has a surprise autism attack, sometimes including me, and Unstopable Force seals the deal.
P r o m i s e s

TKiller wrote:

Malphite is kinda weird. I've crushed plenty Malphites in lane only to see my team get initiated on in terrible spots.

Not even great Malphite plays or something of sorts, just everyone has a surprise autism attack, sometimes including me, and Unstopable Force seals the deal.
I played Malphite to climb out of silver. Nobody in that elo had any idea on how to deal against a tanky/ap malphite. Unstoppable Force just wrecks teamfights. If I ended up being behind we still managed to win 5v5's 'cause of Unstoppable Force lol.
I'm really excited for his Mecha skin too it looks really cool. Can't wait to buy it :3
Justykanna

TKiller wrote:

I tend to win lane with him, only because his "sustain" passive helps me a lot. Then some people just let themselves get poked by my Q forever.
I don't really make huge plays with him. I engage and slow attack speeds... that's about it lol.

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I played Malphite to climb out of silver. Nobody in that elo had any idea on how to deal against a tanky/ap malphite. Unstoppable Force just wrecks teamfights. If I ended up being behind we still managed to win 5v5's 'cause of Unstoppable Force lol.
I'm really excited for his Mecha skin too it looks really cool. Can't wait to buy it :3
He's helped me through Silver so far lol. AoE knockups are never a bad thing.
I'm not a huge fan of the Mecha one actually. =s I've always preferred the Obsidian one myself.

Edit: Omg, love the new Maokai changes. Now I won't look dumb with his ultimate... entirely. =) New jungle tank item's kinda cool too.
Fabi
This match, it was so funny and exciting!!

http://matchhistory.las.leagueoflegends ... 299/167560
Nofool

Fabi wrote:

This match, it was so funny and exciting!!

http://matchhistory.las.leagueoflegends ... 299/167560
everything must be funny and exciting with your avatar :c
wtf is that jinx build man
Fabi
Whats wrong about it? :D
TKiller

got em
Nofool

Fabi wrote:

botrk is bad on jinx 'cause she has to stay really far from the fight, you'll never be in range to use it
+phantom dancer might be good in very late game only, statikk shiv is way better to poke as jinx
Fabi
You don't realize the high amount of hp they have? Its true that I may be not in range for the use, but the passive is still pretty good in that instance. Also I used it everytime I could when I had elise/darius near me or after getting a kill. There is no way statikk shiv is better than PD at late game. The damage that statikk provide is just shit at later stage, statikk is just good to snowball an early/mid game.
Jordan

Based 4.11

Drops, graphic stutter and visual bugs everywhere
tyrael6192
riot playing their part in improving the client
BrokenArrow

Nofool wrote:

Fabi wrote:

botrk is bad on jinx 'cause she has to stay really far from the fight, you'll never be in range to use it
+phantom dancer might be good in very late game only, statikk shiv is way better to poke as jinx
honestly botrk isn't a bad choice on any adc this patch
it's not all about the active (anymore), it's more about the passive and the fact that there is no better lifesteal item to grab anyways
Nofool

Fabi wrote:

You don't realize the high amount of hp they have? Its true that I may be not in range for the use, but the passive is still pretty good in that instance. Also I used it everytime I could when I had elise/darius near me or after getting a kill. There is no way statikk shiv is better than PD at late game. The damage that statikk provide is just shit at later stage, statikk is just good to snowball an early/mid game.
that botrk's passive is not really better than the dmg you got+ lifesteal+shield with bt^^ you'll kill them in the same time + you'll regen more thanks to bt against their thornmail. basically if they'r close enough to let you use your botrk, it's over for you. botrk is way better on low ranged char who have to hit fast and who can escape easily (like vayne ofc).
that's more or less what i said 'bout PD, but i usually never reach these lategame where everyone is full stuff o_o

BrokenArrow wrote:

it's not all about the active (anymore), it's more about the passive and the fact that there is no better lifesteal item to grab anyways
bt is still a better lifesteal item than botrk x_x even the shield is usefull against poke/huge burst

you are a bit overestimating that botrk's passive... 15% of max heals is useless in early and you'll deal the same dmg with bt in late+ you got a shield/more lifesteal. only the attack speed bonus is really usefull on some adc
Navizel
Kobe in glasses is so hot omfg
Fabi

Nofool wrote:

Fabi wrote:

that botrk's passive is not really better than the dmg you got+ lifesteal+shield with bt^^ you'll kill them in the same time + you'll regen more thanks to bt against their thornmail. basically if they'r close enough to let you use your botrk, it's over for you. botrk is way better on low ranged char who have to hit fast and who can escape easily (like vayne ofc).
that's more or less what i said 'bout PD, but i usually never reach these lategame where everyone is full stuff o_o

BrokenArrow wrote:

bt is still a better lifesteal item than botrk x_x even the shield is usefull against poke/huge burst

you are a bit overestimating that botrk's passive... 15% of max heals is useless in early and you'll deal the same dmg with bt in late+ you got a shield/more lifesteal. only the attack speed bonus is really usefull on some adc
The DPS is higher at late game with BOTRK than BT.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/forums/rog ... h-4-10-adc

The shield of BT is just bad and the ls is just 5% more. You kill them faster and make more DPS with BOTRK.
TKiller
BT shield isn't as bad as people make it seem.

But it can be hard to stack late game since you likely will need creeps for that. Although Jinx is probably the one it's easiest to do with.

Jinx rockets benefit less from BotRK. Jinx already has a great aspd steroid. You linked a wrong dps comprasion too.

Point of BotRK is that it's great to rush on champions that benefit from attack speed and some improvement to skirmishing. Jinx build path is the IE branch where BT would be like 5th-6th item. It fits great here.

Don't overrate the BotRK passive.
BrokenArrow
Still no reason to go "wtf that build" as if he rushed a Zephyr or something like that
no hate
Fabi
Jinx doesn't benefit that much with BOTRK than BT but it depends. The problem lies when the utility and active provided by BOTRK is more useful than BT which is why I bought it. The enemy was heavy on hp and armor, 3 of them had nearly or more than 3K HP and 200+ armor. It was late game and I pretty much used rocket and nothing more. Im pretty sure the damage per second I was doing was higher than if I had gotten a BT. In my opinion, BOTRK was the right choice in that instance.

Also, yeah, I linked the wrong dps comparison.

EDIT: This is good read http://www.team-dignitas.net/articles/b ... ined-King/
And this too http://dd.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/ ... c_changes/ look for the username cubeofsoup
Witch Mercy
I'm waiting for them new mecha skins. :^)
[- Alex -]
Dam... Lux is so funny. I love to dominate the game after i am feed. ^_^
BrokenArrow
Wow, the whole "don't try to carry every single game, let yourself get carried from time to time as well" thing that was on Reddit recently really helped me out, I will start playing ranked again.
No more glass cannon 300 farm jungle Lee with 400 AD that gets oneshot every single teamfight for me.
TKiller

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wow, the whole "don't try to carry every single game, let yourself get carried from time to time as well" thing that was on Reddit recently really helped me out, I will start playing ranked again.
No more glass cannon 300 farm jungle Lee with 400 AD that gets oneshot every single teamfight for me.
Then you have a day of everyone sucking dick and you performing simply up to your elo and drop soloq again.
Jordan
please do not take reddit posts seriously
show more