forum

How have you progressed since graphs started 90 days ago?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vraxxel

Well it's no Woobowiz level of progression but i'm working on it xD (Btw beginning part of graph is glitched don't know why)
Also, FIRST POST WOO :)
Sylveon
Cocaine dog
"Guess where I started and quit wow again"

Blueprint
Last post page 3.
Been about 29 days so why not, no idea what that achievement is, I think I know what it is but don't want to get band for being accidentally correct.
SushiBottle
I play too much...

Mizuno Yui

I can't play as much as I want to :'(
Karuta-_old_1

guess when my holidays started
slushy
`
Merow

i still hope i can get to 2k rank u.u
xGx

Nintyboy245

A friend gave me advice on how to not rage at osu and that was the start of everything. Then i discovered Tillerino.
6 digit peak
65 days graph there
650k -> 120k
Rio-

I don't really play online much in these past 3 months, because of Internet issues and (maybe) CTS...
LunarFox
20k - 6k.

I just started to try rank at 12k.

Astar
Xanaehla
I Give Up
[-Triforce-]
I started off at a high rank for some reason, but I only play multi so my rank naturally goes down. I hope I'm back to rank 8.8k soon ;-;

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6953736/screenshots/ScreenShot%23-%2001%20Jun.%2026%2011.07%20PM.jpg

*Edit: Wont let me set it as an image for some reason ;;-;;
VisionS
I had my moments

Freakinlol
Well I've only been playing seriously for about a month, I'm so happy with my insignificant improvement
Having fun with a laptop and a cheap mouse
From #648640 to #123981 in 30 days, go me

Hineya

VisionS wrote:

I had my moments

I cant brea tHE
Yuuribo

this is CTB progress chart tho.
Topic Starter
VirtualMuffin
62351st - 43323rd

I've made a decent jump since I last posted here.

I've completely ditched normals now. Only no mods I do now are hards and insanes.
lesser
The wonderful thing about mine is the fact that you can see exactly when I bought my tablet.
Rewben2
Eh why not

Mostly just play random shit and get no pp and there are some days (such as very recently) where I try and get pp/scores
timemon

farm farm farm farm

timemon wrote:

farm farm farm farm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you can see where i got tillerino
benjanyan
-
Rio-

mostly playing offline... so yeah

benjanyan wrote:

Some of these graphs remind me of the line rider days (remember when that was all the rage or am I just way too old for this?
omg yes
you're the best person ever
Maxis

Maxis wrote:

Yay, been going up pretty steadily, am proud.
I got this next screenshot once 180 days since graphs started passed. Was a few weeks ago, so bit higher rank now, but still to show progress:

It's a little clear I never really try farming for more than a day or two at a time, but either way I'm pretty happy with these graphs. I'm gonna try keeping track and taking a screenshot every 90 days as long as I'm active.
Yohei
http://imgur.com/tfRbPTw

Quite steadily I guess.
GoldenWolf
The Road to Scrub Tier, steadily going down with a few hiccups along the way.

Synpoo

am i getting better
Miku Maekawa

slow and steady we go..
Aphrodena
Standard:

Mania:
Insyni
Three months ago I made a post saying I hadn't improved (I improved 20k rank according to the graph).

Three Months Ago:

Now I can legitimately say I haven't improved in 3 months.

I Give Up
Here's an update. The top image is from almost 2 and a half months ago, the bottom one is current, as you can see by the rank #.

DustyFfy wrote:

Now I can legitimately say I haven't improved in 3 months.
Actually you have improved, however slightly. It's the pp that determines how much you've improved, not the rank #. If you haven't improved, you're rank would have decreased because others would pass you.

Edit: ten thousand edits later and I've just figured out that BBcode prefers direct links and not lightshot embedded links. Finally fixed.
[Bystander]

It looked a lot better when it was 100k - 25k lol

New goal in bold.
gregest
show more