forum

What made you laugh today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chiuyo
my friend kept taking my blanket while i was sleeping so i made a ninja kick so she fell out of the bed
Hell
my girlfriend made a massive fart in my face it was pretty funny op
Rio-
Trash Boat

satriobp wrote:

You're not the unique who saw Rush Hour lol
Varetyr
Ritzeh
benjanyan
-
Hell
i played osu and my girlfriend came up behind me and farted on the back of my neck
[Maid] NekoRyo
Trash Boat

[Maid] NekoRyo wrote:

hahahahaha lol

also this
http://prntscr.com/3w1mkk
[- Alex -]

[Maid] NekoRyo wrote:

Aryls
beeboy123
Haneii
Just a little while ago @ karaoke, my friend was singing the Bee Gees' Stayin Alive. He sounds like a crow when he sings the "Ah ah ah ah" part of the song.
La Volpe
The lucid dream I had last night.
DahplA
I found out how shit I was at osu
tyrael6192
Hell
Theres this website called funnyjokes.com its really really bad but you can laugh at some of them because they really are horrible.
[- Alex -]
This

TheNekoNextDoor
One of the French teachers at the school I'm starting in September.
He was amazing. X'D
ColdTooth
this thread
Jordan
[- Alex -]

Never gets old.
thelewa
posts saying this thread in this thread

like that's never been said before in this thread

I mean this thread has a lot of pages

this thread
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
Varetyr

EDITbox :
Aurani

Jordan wrote:

At least put it in a box if you're going to laugh about an illness. Black humour is all nice and shit, but at least have the courtesy to not fuck up someone else's day with it.
Navizel

smiling jojo is priceless
EineKrone

Not sure if it was his intention, but some days ago I was talking how the League client needs to be updated/re-designed...
And then I find this .-.

ALL IS EXPLAINED
Foxtrot
K E N N
That my friend got me back into playing Osu again.
Mineko
omg that picture of jordan ahah
TheNekoNextDoor
K E N N
When I went to go to Subways to get my BLT. The lady that served me was new and I guess she hasn't work there long enough to get use to the environment she's in. But anyways, it was really awkward how she was messing up my orders of what I wanted and when I said everything but the peppers, she said "do you want these peppers?" *facepalm* Noo, I want all the peppers lady.
- M o s h i -
SPOILER
Twitchchaterino no copy pasterino
[- Alex -]

iObsy wrote:

SPOILER
Twitchchaterino no copy pasterino
Again. Best chat , Twitch chat.
Kouya-

K E N N wrote:

When I went to go to Subways to get my BLT. The lady that served me was new and I guess she hasn't work there long enough to get use to the environment she's in. But anyways, it was really awkward how she was messing up my orders of what I wanted and when I said everything but the peppers, she said "do you want these peppers?" *facepalm* Noo, I want all the peppers lady.
Lol, this xDD
Varetyr

priceless, 11/10
Birdy
I hit level 28 on Steam and was like "FINALLY I CATCHING UP TO YOU" to a friend. And he had accidentally hit 29 just a moment earlier. And then our intense feud began.

I'm at 30 and he's at 33 ;__;
[- Alex -]

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I hit level 28 on Steam and was like "FINALLY I CATCHING UP TO YOU" to a friend. And he had accidentally hit 29 just a moment earlier. And then our intense feud began.

I'm at 30 and he's at 33 ;__;
Well , i'm lvl 4 .......

http://9gag.com/gag/aqm0nNM
show more