forum

How many hours do you spend on osu!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blanky
How many hours do you spend on osu! Each day? If you don't play osu! everyday, how many hours per week, and how many days per week do you play osu?
tokaku
If I can recall this question has been asked many times in different threads.
Rewben2

tokaku wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the threads made have already been asked

I play 1+ hour a day minimum but normally 2-3, sometimes a bit more than 3. Every day unless I can't (camp or some bs).
Topic Starter
Blanky

tokaku wrote:

My bad, was searching for an hour, but my searching ability is just as bad as my osu! Ability.
Mythras
hmm, lately 3+ hours, because of the awesome tools available to show you maps in your skill-range that give pp. Also mapping in general is awesome nowadays imo.
xasuma
Too many.
DeletedUser_4041880
I spend 12+ hours like this: 97% being afk, 2% spectating and 1% actually playing
Akari-
right now only 1 hour a day

i have a collection of stream maps (1 hour total) i run through each day so i can improve my god awful streaming, then i realize i hate playing this game if it means having to stream so i turn it off
RaneFire
12-15 hours a week. 6-8 hours just on the weekend. During the week I don't really have a schedule, I just play when I'm not dog tired or busy or even playing something else. Although I post on the forums on a nearly daily basis, I do most of that when I'm not home.
Flat_Stanley
Minimum of 1 hour, Max probably 4 hours. After so long of osu in a day you start to go on tilt a bit.
nooblet
Actual playtime probably 2 hours, I don't pass 100 pc/day often.

Sometimes I decide to do some mapping, and then it turns into 5+ hours.
Noobsicle
2-3 hours maybe 5 times a week (or less)
Astar

Frostei wrote:

I spend 12+ hours like this: 97% being afk, 2% spectating and 1% actually playing
deletemyaccount

xasuma wrote:

Too many.
me too. orz
Blueprint
lately not much , but usually let's say 3 hours game play a day I watch stuff and leave osu open and play it when I want
Toadsworth
Far too many hours to be healthy.
B1rd
All I do when I'm at home is osu!, besides food/toilet breaks, and also anime/VN breaks when my hands are too sore to play or need to recover my composure because of frustration. So 20+ hours a week.
Maxis
Before summer started it was only 1-3 hours a day, now that's gone up to around 5-10 hours depending on how I'm feeling. When I'm not playing osu! I'm still often doing something osu-related (browsing forums, spectating others, watching videos etc.), then the occasional rest of the time is actually spent on other games/anime/writing music.
LunarFox
Usually around 1-4 hours. 1-8 hours if. I get the chance.
Novixion
I used to run 4-6 hours a day, everyday.

Now that I also play other games, about 1-2 hours a day, most of the week.
Valdyr
I need 1 and a half or two just to get warmed up, so if I'm keen on practicing hard or shooting down FCs then I have to play a minimum of several hours. If I derp around then I grab an hour or so for osu~
chong601
1-2 hours currently... 12-16 hours a day on semester holidays
daredakke
1-2 hours per day usually, sometimes more if I'm really bored but I'll spread it out over the day.

Getting over 50 plays a day for me is not really that common.
ryza
i play every couple days whenever my hands don't feel like shit until they feel like shit
DahplA
1-2 hours a day, or twice a day if it's a long day.
TrinitehFoarse
20 minutes-2 hours some days
Trauter
1-6 hours a day, 8 hours some days
Kaeru
On the average week, I'd say about 6 to 8 hours.
Fllandre
5 - 6 hours/day
Hell
I'm literally on Osu all the time, but I just only play for about 2 million clicks in 6 months.

Which is about 11500 notes per day on average.

Which is about 15 songs? Which is a little more than an hour? Hour and a half?

Yeah thats a pretty good guess, but I don't play every day.

edit: I don't think clicks counts songs you leave before ending, so its probably +15% more time.
ETHICALMOUSEUSE
At least 2 hours a day every day
Mystrian_old
6+ hours on a daily basis. Some hours i'll switch to being afk to just list to osu in the background. Other times I actually forget to exit osu and it turns into 11+ hours.
Micka
i dont know

i end up seeing the sky dark
kowz
2-5 hours a day
Kazutakee
Minimum 1 hour / Day
Woobowiz
8 hours on a regular training day

2 hours on a DT Training day

4 hours on any other day
otoed1
Minimum two hours unless I can't be on the computer for some reason. Generally ends with around 6-7 hours with some afk time resting hands inbetween. I'd say at least 4-5 hours of actual play time, with some variance ofc.
Varetyr
Around 30min - 1h/day lately. I'll probably play more once I'll get bored of my other games, though.
Yuuribo
I have my own quota wherein I should spend about 8 to 12 hours a day,but thanks to school during weekdays,I only play an hour or two. I go all out playing during weekends and holidays though.
And within those hours;
50% of the time playing, 40% doing something else ,5% listening to music and 5% when spectating random people out of boredom.
show more