forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
aquabluu
3DS2FURAGEITSHAPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

KEMU'S NEW VOCALOID SONG PREDICTABLY HAS A URA 9*

SDJGBSDLJGBDGJSLDGBDFKGJDFBLGKKSLGHKNGLKH

I'M ACTUALLY JUST MORE EXCITED AT THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING IT ALREADY WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DFKGJNSDLGINDGKNDFGKNDFLGNDFGDKNGDLF;KGNDFLGKNDFGNFGKNFDGLSFDNGDFNJGI
Lokamp
YES

SO MUCH YES

DOKADOKA DOKADOKA DOKADOKA

10* CLASSIC SONG

WITH MORE THAN 1000 NOTES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WELCOME BACK CLASSIC GENRE

YOU CAN'T REALIZE HOW MUCH WE MISSED YOU *snif*
crystalsuicune
ARE YOU SURE THAT'S NOT A GITADORA SONG

me likey
Kurokotei
CHOPIN IS SAD
crystalsuicune
Meanwhile I'll be monitoring the Baidu Tieba thread on 3DS2

>Play the Another Oni chart once to unlock the Black Another ura chart
>All Ura charts are Oni only
>Seems like Oni is available at the very beginning,no need to unlock them like before
>Said vocaloid song Oni 846 notes Ura 753 notes

^No need to elabourate here^
tetsutaro
[not confirmed] Funiculi Funicula and Reviver?

Also I used to put that date to be July 3 2765 because y'know
But whatever

Also Reviver KFMed [link printing]
Lokamp
Yeah, that's pretty much confirmed by the Taiwanese early player on Facebook. The image is already up on TT

Other unlocks he/she confirms are Metal Police, Zastohl no Madousho (betting mah chips it's for the Egyptian stage), Nightmare Survivor and something new called Oresama Pirates (オレサマパイレーツ) (a sequel to Ikasama Pirates, I assume?)
AxelHino

Lokamp wrote:

Oresama Pirates (オレサマパイレーツ) (a sequel to Ikasama Pirates, I assume?)
Pirate world. Yup.
tetsutaro
And wikihouse is not furage this time because of potential legal issues.
Seriously though according to fair use principle, furage-ed software does not exactly count as fair

So now fact time that Dokadoka is rock cover of Vivaldi's Summer/Storm (of the Four Seasons)
Haryu is friend nao
crystalsuicune
WHERE THE HELL IS MUH V
Lokamp
...well guys

do you want to know how to unlock Linda AI-CUE's Donkama 2000?

...you simply ask him gently in the Story mode

(spoiler end of the game, btw)

(pretty hilarious to see so early the last slow note in advance, if ya ask me)
AxelHino

tetsutaro wrote:

So now fact time that Dokadoka is rock cover of Vivaldi's Summer/Storm (of the Four Seasons)
^ The only Four Seasons piece that i'm not familiar with
crystalsuicune
I'm digging the BGMs in this mang
(especially the one in the protags' HQ,but that's just my EDM-loving side talking)

Now where's that Sacred Ruin audio rip
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Omg Dokadoka is the epic

There hasn't been a great Classic genre song in forever aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Everything else is pretty expected though, not many surprises. Waiting to see Sacred Ruin

Also there are like a LOT of Uras in this game wow
AxelHino
Lokamp
I was just going to post about Time to dinidine, haha
AxelHino
The voices for Wilbur and Rakkio are practically the same ._. Namco y u lazy
tetsutaro
TIMEDINE IS TOTALLY SATAN DUDE
AxelHino
And it would be more wonderful if the "big reveal" part of the story went before the last battle ._.
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

I was just going to post about Time to dinidine, haha
Time to Air
From Time to Time
Space Time
Time to Empress
Mysterious Time
Time is Money

That said,dafuq is with those ojamas Manco stop messing with the scroll speed kthx
Timedine pls stop being a Xelor
Too bad the boss song is...well,rather forgettable compared with songs like Hikari no Kanata he,Cycle of Rebirth and that Maou-sama song which name escapes me.
tetsutaro
Speaking of, only AC0's Donkama will have notes popping in just few stanzas before it comes
3DS2, osu and Sanjiro all can't do that

Is that a feature (for less clutter) or a glitch on AC0's part?
AxelHino

crystalsuicune wrote:

Too bad the boss song is...well,rather forgettable compared with songs like Hikari no Kanata he,Cycle of Rebirth and that Maou-sama song which name escapes me.
I already forgot how it sounds.......
crystalsuicune

>no artist name shown

Okay ._.
Lokamp

crystalsuicune wrote:

^ This
Kind of a shame though- the Oni mode feels like an easier version of X-DAY 2000. Which for me is all good for practise, since I haven't FC'd the real one yet xD

In the meantime, have some cheap speed-ups

@crystal: ...well, you were always right about naming Ura Onis as Black Another. It took us so much time to realize that!

Also ninja Variety song Katte Rokku (買ってロック) appeared from nowhere. Talk about not-advertisement!
crystalsuicune
Both Ura Oni and Black Another charts are pretty much an extra difficulty on top of Oni/Another anyways.
Similar concept combined with my usual 76573 silliness and then boom
Lokamp
...errrr, I just wanted to make the joke about Uras now being labeled in black but yeah, I'll roll with this as well xD
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

...errrr, I just wanted to make the joke about Uras now being labeled in black but yeah, I'll roll with this as well xD
sorry mang I was replying on my phone which doesn't show youtube embeds properly so I didn't know what vid you posted
tetsutaro
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Time to dine has a nice chart but why is the song so goddamn boring

Maou no Showtime was a million times better.
Lokamp
Meanwhile on Apple

http://apprpg.taiko-ch.net/

Taiko RPG for i-devices (or, as Aquabluu would say 'Pazudora in the Taiko universe!')
Since I can't translate images, can you handle this for the blog, tetsu?
Kurokotei

Lokamp wrote:

Meanwhile on Apple

Taiko RPG for i-devices (or, as Aquabluu would say 'Pazudora in the Taiko universe!')
meh I was going to post that too ;_;
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

Meanwhile on Apple

Something about chibi-dons being music spirits?
And sacred instruments???IDK????

Battling seems to have something to do with drumming and bouncing those chibi-dons upwards?
And then things happen that I don't really understand because the screenshots aren't helping????

Strike seems easy to understand,it briefly turns into regular taiko and you need to be on rhythm to deal the most damage.

As for the don-chan thing on the main page,it's one of those pre-register gifts.
(just pre-registered a while ago,I'll check it out once it comes out)
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Yeah it's basically pazudora with a Taiko skin and rules that involve rhythm together with puzzle.

Just when I thought the Taiko Team couldn't get any more higher on the P&D hype train :P
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

Yeah it's basically pazudora with a Taiko skin and rules that involve rhythm together with puzzle.

Just when I thought the Taiko Team couldn't get any more higher on the P&D hype train :P
Doesn't seem there's any puzzling going on so far.
The main gameplay is nothing like PAD for one
Rokodo
tetsutaro
Random Rokodo much

inb4 the golden rule of Bahamut (pending trademark): no one cares about decade-old classic franchises gets the PazuDora style card RPG treatment

ONLY MY NOTE is 6☆ ref Gumin's frontrunning http://www.plurk.com/p/k5bmag
crystalsuicune
Of course they won't care much,Bahamut's pretty much bought out by Madhead when it comes to mobile games.
I though you should have known this by now,being a *~regular~* and all that.

Me?
Never liked that place much.Reading the comments section whenever PAD news shows up just gives me nothing but headaches.
Topic Starter
aquabluu

Rokodo wrote:

rotter omote nice man
tetsutaro
http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/8/99048.html
And of course by cares I mean [redacted for the minors]

Also more info: it is actually more of a Peggle thing (refusing to name the devil's disciple Pa(ry
You have some mini-Dons on the drum, when you hit the drum they will be blasted up
After hitting the pins and such, the pockets with mini-Dons dropped in can attack and such.

Three colored special pins:
Blue - makes the mini-Don into mini-Mekadon = higher attack
Green - makes skill balls
Red - makes recovery balls
Rokodo

Sigh... ura...
show more