forum

[resolved] [confirmed] Crash when searching beatmap & delete it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[cocoa]_old
Nah i dunno it's just only me or..................................... whatever here how to replicate it

* Open osu! go to song select & search a beatmap
* Delete the beatmap and press ESC taada!!! [Crash]

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at #ii.#pi.#0r()
at #rb.#xb.#0r()
at #Og.#Qg.#ZJ()
at #5m.#Rn.#Cdb()
at #Og.#Qg.#0r()
at #rb.#xb.#Hs()
at #rb.#xb.#Ss(Object , EventArgs )
at #rb.#Bb.#dt()
at #rb.#Sb.#tv(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #rb.#Sb.Run()
at #rb.#xb.Run()
at #Og.#Vo.#gvb(String , Boolean )
osu! version: 20140615.12 (latest)
piruchan
Happened to me yesterday, I got the "Pippi get that cookie out of your mouth" error. I restarted osu!, and the map is successfully deleted.
fham
It happens to me too. Whenever I try to delete a song, either osu! tells me that something went wrong and I still can play, either it just crashes and I get the cookie window. Most of the time, it crashes. I use search all the time, so I understand my problem better now.

By now I must've sent Peppy about 5 reports stating I was deleting a song when osu! crashed. Let's wait and see.
Nathanael
Confirmed at b20140618test.

1. Search for any beatmap
2. Right click » Delete » All difficulties (causes an error).
3. Press escape.
4. Hi Pippi.
Niervaco
I would like to add, I got this crash while only deleting one diff from a variety of diffs in a song.
Maz
I got this from deleting one of the maps I made and was unfinished.
Toshi-Kun
I got the crash too. When I delete an individual or deleting a set.
peppy
Fixed on test.