forum

Mythos - Cannon Ball - Mythos Ver. -

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lurei
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 25 de julio de 2014 at 11:48:37 a. m.

Artist: Mythos
Title: Cannon Ball - Mythos Ver. -
Source: Megaman Zero 3
Tags: OST
BPM: 142
Filesize: 3430kb
Play Time: 03:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.07 stars, 112 notes)
  2. Hard (2.58 stars, 315 notes)
  3. Normal (1.82 stars, 242 notes)
  4. Omega Zero (3.76 stars, 414 notes)
Download: Mythos - Cannon Ball - Mythos Ver. -
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The first beatmap I work into.... I really don't know if it's good enough, through...
As you can see, this map revives a good song from an old game (not fully old because of the Collection).
Please comment about it... and be clear, for it will help me get better (sorry if the translation isn't good, english isn't my native language, but spanish is...)
Updates (by recent order)
-Yep, more mods (and more).
-Changes for the greatest good (and other mods). Self-fixes. Added OST tag and remapped some circles (I need to find all errors to avoid update spam >_< )
-Several mods and "Hard" changes.
-Timing mod and some other things...
-Corrected minor errors (self-modding).
-Changed stats for new star system.
-Corrected some minor errors in all dificulties.
-"Omega Zero" (Insane) added! (after some flash of creativity...)
-Changes in stats for the "Hard" and upload for "Pending".
-Hit Objects sounds corrected: now they are more accurate (I guess...)
-"Hard" added!
SPOILER
Credits:
Narwhal Prime: Mainly advices and mods.
ego_17: Timing correction and other mods (sorry for the problems...).
pandorawindy: Mods.
Estellia-: Mods.
blackabyss: Lots of mods (thanks for your effort).
Gaia: More mods (thanks).
chaee: Mods.
Gray Veyron: Mods and advices.
neonat: Mods.
jinhang_ang: Mods.
N1ghtRabb1T: More mods (sorry and thanks).
Narwhal Prime
Hi LixRei,

First off, great job for your first attempt at a full mapset! This will be a very general "mod" as your map, frankly speaking, has many things that need fixing. Don't worry, we all have to start somewhere.
  1. Your map's timing MUST follow the song's timing as closely as possible! This is most important. Your map's timing is a little off; in the beginning it seems okay, but at around 01:50:000 - in your Hard difficulty, for example, if you go into the Timing view and listen to the music with the metronome, you can tell that your BPM is slightly off (I noticed that you started a timing section at 01:56:722 - to try to fix this, but that should be a sign that you need to adjust your BPM! The song's BPM is constant throughout, so you shouldn't need another timing section).

A trick I do is get my map's BPM to be close to the song's BPM (but maybe not exactly equal), usually by tapping the T key while in the Timing view. Then I set my offset as close as possible to where it should be (in your map, your offset is okay). Next, I play the song for a while until I reach a part where the beat is definitely off. I stop as close as possible on the beginning of a measure in the song, and click the left/right arrows on BPM until the gray circle below is exactly at one end of the gray bar (note: you can hold CTRL key while doing this to make finer adjustments. Make sure the circle is on the "correct" end!). I did it with your map and got 71.016 BPM while keeping your offset of 267, and it sounds great after I resnapped the notes.
  2. Once timing is good, the next thing would be to arrange the notes into cool patterns. In some parts you laid out your notes in a straight line. That's a good start to get a feel of what notes you want, but try spacing them out in patterns. Add some variation!
  3. Play more maps until you get a better feel of what qualities ranked maps have. What's especially important is making sure you have a good difficulty spread and what patterns/elements are (usually) present in Easy/Normal/Hard/Insane difficulties.
  4. One last thing: make sure you understand the ranking criteria (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria), and go on forums if you have any questions about how to polish up your map.
Hope this helps! Since this is not a "real" mod you don't have to give kudosu; these are just tips in case you decide to improve your beatmapping. Let me know if you have any questions, or if something was not clear. Cheers!

Regards,
NP
Topic Starter
Lurei

Narwhal Prime wrote:

Hi LixRei,

First off, great job for your first attempt at a full mapset! This will be a very general "mod" as your map, frankly speaking, has many things that need fixing. Don't worry, we all have to start somewhere.
  1. Your map's timing MUST follow the song's timing as closely as possible! This is most important. Your map's timing is a little off; in the beginning it seems okay, but at around 01:50:000 - in your Hard difficulty, for example, if you go into the Timing view and listen to the music with the metronome, you can tell that your BPM is slightly off (I noticed that you started a timing section at 01:56:722 - to try to fix this, but that should be a sign that you need to adjust your BPM! The song's BPM is constant throughout, so you shouldn't need another timing section). Right. I felt there was something weird, but didn't really notice it.

A trick I do is get my map's BPM to be close to the song's BPM (but maybe not exactly equal), usually by tapping the T key while in the Timing view. Then I set my offset as close as possible to where it should be (in your map, your offset is okay). Next, I play the song for a while until I reach a part where the beat is definitely off. I stop as close as possible on the beginning of a measure in the song, and click the left/right arrows on BPM until the gray circle below is exactly at one end of the gray bar (note: you can hold CTRL key while doing this to make finer adjustments. Make sure the circle is on the "correct" end!). I did it with your map and got 71.016 BPM while keeping your offset of 267, and it sounds great after I resnapped the notes.
  2. Once timing is good, the next thing would be to arrange the notes into cool patterns. In some parts you laid out your notes in a straight line. That's a good start to get a feel of what notes you want, but try spacing them out in patterns. Add some variation! I tried, but creativity isn't really my strong point...
  3. Play more maps until you get a better feel of what qualities ranked maps have. What's especially important is making sure you have a good difficulty spread and what patterns/elements are (usually) present in Easy/Normal/Hard/Insane difficulties. Well, I'll eventually end doing this. I have to get the hang of it.
  4. One last thing: make sure you understand the ranking criteria (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria), and go on forums if you have any questions about how to polish up your map. I already read all of it (if not, this won't get ranked).
Hope this helps! Since this is not a "real" mod you don't have to give kudosu; these are just tips in case you decide to improve your beatmapping. Let me know if you have any questions, or if something was not clear. Cheers!

Regards,
NP
You say it's not a real mod, but it helped me a lot. I'll give you kudosu for that help, even if you feel you didn't did anything to deserve it.
Thanks!
ego_17
hi there - pro timer there :) just kidding
try 142 bpm and i get 235 offset, but 360-367 also good for me - i dont know that to chose

also there some weird stuff around 13.756 - drums start to hit on red ticks ( for me with 142 bpm),but main melody - lead guitar- still on white ticks...also after 3.06.182 drums again on white ticks...
i dont know is it needs to change offset from this pont or not/// but for me the re is no need of changing it/ if it was I - i mapped sond by lead guitar ... try it/.
also on insane i think second break is unnecesarry - unite third and 4 one - del the rests, also this break on all diffs 01:49:256 (4) - map all the song part or make whole part break - its strange to divide it on 2 parts... (dont want to chek spelling :)
Topic Starter
Lurei

ego_17 wrote:

hi there - pro timer there :) just kidding
try 142 bpm and i get 235 offset, but 360-367 also good for me - i dont know that to chose

also there some weird stuff around 13.756 - drums start to hit on red ticks ( for me with 142 bpm),but main melody - lead guitar- still on white ticks...also after 3.06.182 drums again on white ticks...
i dont know is it needs to change offset from this pont or not/// but for me the re is no need of changing it/ if it was I - i mapped sond by lead guitar ... try it/.Timing set to 142.49 (my final result). Offset at 211 (I tried several valors between that one and my original one, several of them fit). I have to edit some sliders and steams to adjust the map, through... (a lot).
also on insane i think second break is unnecesary Put that due to creativity lack, correcting now. - unite third and 4 one Breaks united - del the rests I will soon..., also this break on all diffs 01:49:256 (4) - map all the song part or make whole part break - its strange to divide it on 2 parts... Rejected. Breaks on the map are few, so I prefer to keep this one (on Insane is mapped, though). (dont want to chek spelling :) Lazy guy...
That's it. Thanks for the mod!
Update after ending the adjustments.
ego_17
but, but i think 142 bpm is right one.
look - 70.016 was almost perfect, just a litle ofbeat after 2/3 of map, i just decided to double it cos 70 is too slow/
142.5 is not right one

and i misspeled : i mean 235 offset,or 260-267 ofset.
Topic Starter
Lurei

ego_17 wrote:

but, but i think 142 bpm is right one.
look - 70.016 was almost perfect, just a litle ofbeat after 2/3 of map, i just decided to double it cos 70 is too slow/
142.5 is not right one

and i misspeled : i mean 235 offset,or 260-267 ofset.
I really tried with 142 first, but it started sounding off-place in some places (almost unnoticeable, through), so I changed it a little to correct it. I don't know enough, but I think this timing is correct...
If not, I hope the next guy corrects me.
ego_17
okay
but mb its because 211 offset is too early? and look : you stared placing so many hit objects on blue tics - its not right
there is many timing checking quees-try them)
Topic Starter
Lurei

ego_17 wrote:

okay
but mb its because 211 offset is too early? and look : you stared placing so many hit objects on blue tics - its not right
there is many timing checking quees-try them)
All right... I'll try them.
I made some final adjustments and I guess I finally get the correct one, through.
EDIT: After some test, my final result was: BPM = 142.036 & Offset = 257
pandorawindy
at your request,i ll mod your hard..
[hard]

• it is an old method to edit map..
    honest to say i dont like cs6 appeared in the hard,maybe others like this.
  1. 01:01:086 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - i think i can hardly to catch the circles accurate with the rhyrthm...
  2. you handle the notes'spacing pretty good,it is an interesting map!:)
Topic Starter
Lurei

pandorawindy wrote:

at your request,i ll mod your hard..
[hard]

• it is an old method to edit map.. (but it's something that emerged suddenly...)
    honest to say i dont like cs6 appeared in the hard,maybe others like this. CS adjusted at 5.3; not so big, not so small.
  1. 01:01:086 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - i think i can hardly to catch the circles accurate with the rhyrthm... Replaced with some sliders...
  2. you handle the notes'spacing pretty good,it is an interesting map!:) Thanks!
And that's it for your mod. Thanks for taking some time for it!
I'm not really sure about the CS change, but since most people hate it, I don't think it's a bad idea...
emilia
Ok GO!

Easy
00:05:326 (3) - This can be on the x-axis (horizontal axis)
00:06:170 (4) - You can center this
00:07:860 (2) - This can be on the x-axis
00:49:258 (1,2,3,4,5) - Pentagon?
01:02:776 (2,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Don't see the need for that many combo colours.
01:28:122 (1,1,1) - Don't get the breaks

The patterns are very wonky on this Easy, try your best to fix them. The double reverse sliders are slightly unsightly, do fix it up if you can. Also, weird flow. And awkward sliders beginning at awkward times.

Y'know what, I don't feel like modding the rest. This map is too 2008-ish. I might get pissed if I keep going. Sorry :|
Topic Starter
Lurei

Estellia- wrote:

Ok GO!

Easy
00:05:326 (3) - This can be on the x-axis (horizontal axis) Moved.
00:06:170 (4) - You can center this Moved as much as possible for the center.
00:07:860 (2) - This can be on the x-axis Pattern changed, so this is no longer possible.
00:49:258 (1,2,3,4,5) - Pentagon? Done as best as I could.
01:02:776 (2,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Don't see the need for that many combo colours. Changed some.
01:28:122 (1,1,1) - Don't get the breaks Replaced first break with a spinner and a circle. Second and third break joined (didn't came to mind how to map that on the Easy).

The patterns are very wonky on this Easy, try your best to fix them. Did my best... The double reverse sliders are slightly unsightly, do fix it up if you can.Fixed most of them. I think the longer ones are easier to follow, so I keep those. Also, weird flow. And awkward sliders beginning at awkward times. Made something to correct that... Don't know if it's good enough.

Y'know what, I don't feel like modding the rest. This map is too 2008-ish. I might get pissed if I keep going. Sorry :| Nah, don't worry... It wasn't my intention to make it like that...
That's my answer. Thanks for taking some time to mod this, even if it wasn't that enjoyable... :|
blackabyss
Hi M4M here with this map MikitoP - Yonjuunana / 47 ·w·)
if you don't understand, feel free to ask me in game.

take a note, this is JUST a quick look. fyi, there're bunch of general issue (each diff) about your map. so i didn't mod it further.

[General]
  1. BPM: 142.000 (don't forget to re-snap all notes and sliders)
  2. remove all tags, cause it's same as source and title. tag usually filed with something that related to your songs.
  3. try to play with volume. don't stay at 100% volume. you should make kiai part 80%-90% volume and the other part below 80%
  4. do you want your slider look nice? check this out! t/208596/start=0
  5. and you should start searching 2008-2010 map which is the most played at that time to studying it (for your map sake ofc). if you want this map ranked. world of mapping to be rank are harsh enough. you should give all effort.
[Easy]
  1. CS3 please. cause normal diff will work with CS 3.5
  2. use constant distance snap at easy diff and normal diff. for easy = 0.8x
  3. dont' use too much spinner. replace it with some slider/note. check my reason below, on normal diff mod.
  4. you should add a little break at easy. e.g: remove all note number for here - 00:02:791 - until - 00:09:550 - here.
  5. 00:12:084 (3,1) - nah this spinner issue. i once before done this too. but a modder tell me that this is to difficult for easy. you should give a space (one white tick empty) after and before spinner.
  6. use tick rate=2 like insane diff.
  7. 02:52:607 (1) - don't do this kind of slider in easy. it'll be difficult for begginer. make like this kind slider instead - 02:18:813 (2) -
  8. if you want, you can use slider art in this diff. but the simple one.
[Normal]
  1. HP5,5 too hard for normal. change it to 4.
  2. same reason. change it to AR4
  3. CS change it to 3/3,5
  4. OD4
  5. tick rate=2 cause you use diff on insane diff.
  6. reduce spinner please. try replace it with slider/note. because, someone tell me once... if you use too much slider, so you're just lazy to mapping it.
  7. it's normal btw, try use 1/2 note.
  8. don't confusing with NC. New Combo start at big white tick/downbeat. so, re-check all your new combo in this whole map.
  9. make sure all your slider and note easy to read. :))
  10. 00:00:257 (1) - don't use this kind of slider or this - 03:02:792 (1) - in normal. it'll be hard to tell when it's stop. try using this kind instead - 00:01:946 (2) -
[Hard]
  1. why this diff SV smaller than Normal diff? you should change it to 1.40. cause insane diff use 1.60. so the gap between diff isn't too far.
  2. use tick rate 2 because your insane diff use this too
  3. HP7,5 for hard diff is too harsh. change it to 6
  4. CS change to 4/4.5. 0,3 isn't make any differences.
  5. OD change to 6
  6. AR 7.5/8
  7. too much spinner lol. reduce it by replacing it with sliders/notes
  8. 00:00:679 (2,3) - make this kind of pattern is easy to read. move slider 3 please.
  9. put some little stream and jump for increasing difficulity.
[Omega zero]
  1. why HP8? a few miss will make you insta die. change it to 7
  2. CS5 please. cause CS 6 is too small.
  3. i know you want to make this diff harder than other. so tips for you, use streams and jump.
  4. 00:24:975 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - sorry honestly this patterns seems boring.
  5. you can use drum rhythm for this diff, cause guitar rhythm is too simple
  6. 00:34:271 (2,3,4) - stack 3&4 note under slider properly. do this for all kind issue
  7. and there are too much spinner! 14 spinner in one diff lol. reduce the spinner please. as example:- 00:51:911 - you can change it to a slider or triple note.
  8. you can try to change inherited timing points on insane diff. for increasing speed and difficulties.

you should try to apply my suggestion on your map. sorry if i sounded harsh here, i didn't mean that btw ;__;
i hope this suggestion improve your map thou.
goodluck!
Topic Starter
Lurei

blackabyss wrote:

Hi M4M here with this map MikitoP - Yonjuunana / 47 ·w·)
if you don't understand, feel free to ask me in game.

take a note, this is JUST a quick look. fyi, there're bunch of general issue (each diff) about your map. so i didn't mod it further.

[General]
  1. BPM: 142.000 (don't forget to re-snap all notes and sliders) Done.
  2. remove all tags, cause it's same as source and title. tag usually filed with something that related to your songs. Done.
  3. try to play with volume. don't stay at 100% volume. you should make kiai part 80%-90% volume and the other part below 80%Done. Put volume at 70% at all areas and at 80% on Kiai.
  4. do you want your slider look nice? check this out! t/208596/start=0 I did read it, and changed some sliders.
  5. and you should start searching 2008-2010 map which is the most played at that time to studying it (for your map sake ofc). if you want this map ranked. world of mapping to be rank are harsh enough. you should give all effort. I know...
[Easy]
  1. CS3 please. cause normal diff will work with CS 3.5 Done.
  2. use constant distance snap at easy diff and normal diff. for easy = 0.8x Done. For normal I used 1.0x
  3. dont' use too much spinner. replace it with some slider/note. check my reason below, on normal diff mod.Done.
  4. you should add a little break at easy. e.g: remove all note number for here - 00:02:791 - until - 00:09:550 - here.I retired all notes at start, but kept the first spinner.
  5. 00:12:084 (3,1) - nah this spinner issue. i once before done this too. but a modder tell me that this is to difficult for easy. you should give a space (one white tick empty) after and before spinner. Done for this (reason above) and for other ones.
  6. use tick rate=2 like insane diff. Done.
  7. 02:52:607 (1) - don't do this kind of slider in easy. it'll be difficult for begginer. make like this kind slider instead - 02:18:813 (2) - Done.
  8. if you want, you can use slider art in this diff. but the simple one.I think it was the simple one.
[Normal]
  1. HP5,5 too hard for normal. change it to 4. Done.
  2. same reason. change it to AR4 Done.
  3. CS change it to 3/3,5Done.
  4. OD4 Done.
  5. tick rate=2 cause you use diff on insane diff. Done.
  6. reduce spinner please. try replace it with slider/note. because, someone tell me once... if you use too much slider, so you're just lazy to mapping it. Spinner amount reduced.
  7. it's normal btw, try use 1/2 note. Made some changes to do that.
  8. don't confusing with NC. New Combo start at big white tick/downbeat. so, re-check all your new combo in this whole map. Done, but keep some combos as they are on Hard/Insane.
  9. make sure all your slider and note easy to read. :)) Hope they are easy to read (for me they are).
  10. 00:00:257 (1) - don't use this kind of slider or this - 03:02:792 (1) - in normal. it'll be hard to tell when it's stop. try using this kind instead - 00:01:946 (2) - Done.
[Hard]
  1. why this diff SV smaller than Normal diff? you should change it to 1.40. cause insane diff use 1.60. so the gap between diff isn't too far. Changed.
  2. use tick rate 2 because your insane diff use this too All right.
  3. HP7,5 for hard diff is too harsh. change it to 6 Done.
  4. CS change to 4/4.5. 0,3 isn't make any differences. ^^
  5. OD change to 6 ^^
  6. AR 7.5/8 ^^
  7. too much spinner lol. reduce it by replacing it with sliders/notes Spinner amount reduced.
  8. 00:00:679 (2,3) - make this kind of pattern is easy to read. move slider 3 please. I think it's fine as it is.
  9. put some little stream and jump for increasing difficulity. Done. One of the streams isn't that small, but I think it's all right.
[Omega zero]
  1. why HP8? a few miss will make you insta die. change it to 7 Changed.
  2. CS5 please. cause CS 6 is too small. Right... changed.
  3. i know you want to make this diff harder than other. so tips for you, use streams and jump. Replaced some spinners with streams, added some jumps (but few).
  4. 00:24:975 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - sorry honestly this patterns seems boring. Pattern changed, but I'm still using the same notes.
  5. you can use drum rhythm for this diff, cause guitar rhythm is too simple I'm fine with how it goes.
  6. 00:34:271 (2,3,4) - stack 3&4 note under slider properly. do this for all kind issue Corrected this and some others.
  7. and there are too much spinner! 14 spinner in one diff lol. reduce the spinner please. as example:- 00:51:911 - you can change it to a slider or triple note. Spinners reduced, but perhaps there are still too many (I need an opinion).
  8. you can try to change inherited timing points on insane diff. for increasing speed and difficulties. It's fine as it is for me.

you should try to apply my suggestion on your map. sorry if i sounded harsh here, i didn't mean that btw ;__;
i hope this suggestion improve your map thou.
goodluck![/color]
Certainly was a little rough, but I thank you for this. Many things changed, even some that weren't suggested.
Next time don't write mods using blue. I like answering with it.
Gaia
Hello~ From my queue

[Easy]
OD 2 HP 2
SV 1 with tickrate 1 sounds good
00:23:073 (1) - Remove NC
00:29:834 (1) - ^
00:45:045 (1) - ^ and pretty much every other one with only 1 combo, unless it's to accent a certain note i.e. 00:39:975 (1) -
00:56:031 (1,1) - blanket these 2 better.
01:02:792 (1) -(Until break) These straight sliders are kinda boring.. I'm sure you can think of more interesting things!
01:24:764 (1,2,1,1) - I don't get this part at all... You should remove it imo
01:49:271 (2) - Random break outta nowhere ?!?!
02:49:271 (1) - Not stacked properly
03:11:665 (1) - why not start here instead? 03:12:933 -
Small issue is long sliders and a lot of circles (But thats imo, and I don't think its that big of a deal)

[Normal]
00:17:369 (2,3) - Don't stack these together, confusing for beginners
00:19:059 (2,3,4,5) - ^ tbh not even I could follow this
00:21:806 (3,1) - Line it up by moving up more
00:26:876 (5) - put it somewhere else
00:41:031 (1) - a bit short, I'd just take out and insert a break instead.
00:42:510 - if u followed ^ then add something here
00:45:890 (1) - there's nothing on the upbeat of the reverse so it sounds weird
00:50:961 (1) - (144, 216) to line up
00:58:989 (5) - somewhere else
01:01:947 (4,5) - change these 2 into a slider maybe?
01:06:172 (1) - Doesn't stack with 01:07:862 (3) -
01:37:017 (1) - kinda short even for normal
01:50:961 (3) - 01:52:651 (1) - 01:54:341 (1) - not stacked properly
01:55:186 (1,2,3,4) - crooked (not sure if intentional) but i'd shift all to the left more since (3) overlaps
02:12:087 (1,2) - not parallel
03:11:665 (1) - same as easy

[Hard]
CS4
00:05:749 (2) - (160, 328)
00:06:172 (3) - (56, 232)
00:06:595 (4) - (160, 136)
00:07:017 (1,2,3,4) - Basically just copy and paste ^ and Ctrl + H
00:19:904 (3) - move somewhere else
00:20:538 (1,2,3) - same time interval, sudden jump is misleading
00:21:595 (4,1) - not parallel
00:26:454 (3,4) - center these 2
00:27:299 (1) - stack properly
00:27:721 (2) - blanket better
00:29:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Not a perfect straight line
00:35:961 (1,2,3,4) - 3 is good enough
00:36:595 (5,6,2) - Stack better
00:37:440 (1) - blanket better
00:50:116 (2) - blanket
00:53:918 (4) - I'm sure you can do better than this slider
01:20:538 (2,3,1) - distance is misleading
01:25:609 (2) - (384, 320)
01:26:454 (1) - drag this on longer
01:27:299 (2,3,4,5,6) - Ctrl + G entire thing and maybe shorten it?
01:31:947 (1) - stack?
01:32:369 (2,3) - line these up if u ^
01:43:355 (1,1) - I'd remove these completely
01:55:186 (1) - spinner's way too short
02:10:609 (1) - best to leave some space after spinner so remove
02:26:031 - rhythm starts here
02:26:242 (3,6) - not perfectly stacked
02:49:271 (1,2,3,4,5) - pretty confusing
03:11:665 (1) - same as other diffs

[Omega Zero]
00:00:257 (1) - These notes I think should be 1/2 beat longer, to fit with music
00:07:017 (1) - long sliders like these don't really occur in insanes often, also blanket
00:13:989 (2,3) - move further apart
00:26:665 (6) - stack on (3)
00:31:102 (3) - keep distance the same
00:34:271 (2) - this should really start 1/2 a beat earlier
00:36:172 (2,4) - not sure if trying to stack
00:37:440 (1,2) - overlap doesn't look pretty
00:44:094 (5) - there's nothing in the music that goes in the blue tick!!
00:44:306 (1) - way too short so might as well not
00:49:693 (2) - funny shape
00:52:123 (3,4,5,6,7) - move everything 1/4 back
01:00:574 (5,6,7,8,9) - ^
01:01:313 (1,4) - not perfect stack
01:21:172 (4,1,2,3) - spread apart?
01:25:186 (5) - make 1/2 earlier?
01:26:454 - start stream here
01:29:834 (1,2) - Ending isn't on beat.
01:31:841 (1,2) - why a circle? and why on a blue tick? o-o tbh I'd change the entire guitar solo into a giant death stream lol.
01:39:130 (1) - This note feels so lonely being alone
01:43:355 (1,1) - long sliders dont suit insane diff, + it's oddly shaped
01:56:876 - I'd start break here
01:57:933 (4) - If u dont follow ^ then shift 1/4 beat later
01:58:778 (1) - ^ to match music
02:12:087 - Something's missing here
02:12:404 (1) - shift 1/4 early
02:14:411 (8) - long slider
02:20:538 (1) - stack better
02:32:792 (3) - 02:33:637 (5) - 02:34:059 (1) - (272, 192)
02:42:510 (1,5) - stack better
02:55:609 - missing something here
02:55:820 (4) - 1/2 beat later
02:59:411 (1) - same as beginning, make longer
03:06:172 (1) - long slider not suitable for this diff
03:12:827 - Missing 2 more notes here

It's quite nice for a 1st map.. I saw someone else say it's like one of those old maps and I agree too lol
Look at some newer ranked maps and learn their patterns and such
anyways GL with ur map!
Topic Starter
Lurei

Gaia wrote:

Hello~ From my queue

[Easy]
OD 2 HP 2 It's fine as it is.
SV 1 with tickrate 1 sounds good With actual settings is fine for me (plus some sliders sound great for me)
00:23:073 (1) - Remove NC Done.
00:29:834 (1) - ^ ^^
00:45:045 (1) - ^ and pretty much every other one with only 1 combo, unless it's to accent a certain note i.e. 00:39:975 (1) - ^^
00:56:031 (1,1) - blanket these 2 better. Ah, this is intentional. Since I couldn't get a perfect blanket I tried making both sliders starts and ends match like a line.
01:02:792 (1) -(Until break) These straight sliders are kinda boring.. I'm sure you can think of more interesting things! Those were there to accent some sounds with the ticks, but replaced some with circles.
01:24:764 (1,2,1,1) - I don't get this part at all... You should remove it imo Done.
01:49:271 (2) - Random break outta nowhere ?!?! Yeah. Made it less sudden, but I'll keep it (no idea how to map that without making it repetitive)
02:49:271 (1) - Not stacked properly It wasn't my intention to stack. Just placed it according to the distance snap.
03:11:665 (1) - why not start here instead? 03:12:933 - Done.
Small issue is long sliders and a lot of circles (But thats imo, and I don't think its that big of a deal)

[Normal]
00:17:369 (2,3) - Don't stack these together, confusing for beginners Fixed
00:19:059 (2,3,4,5) - ^ tbh not even I could follow this ^^ (owo really was hard...)
00:21:806 (3,1) - Line it up by moving up more Didn't had that intention (of lining) but oh, well...
00:26:876 (5) - put it somewhere else Done.
00:41:031 (1) - a bit short, I'd just take out and insert a break instead. Deleted previous circle instead.
00:42:510 - if u followed ^ then add something here ^^
00:45:890 (1) - there's nothing on the upbeat of the reverse so it sounds weird Fixed by increasing duration and removing next circle.
00:50:961 (1) - (144, 216) to line up Done.
00:58:989 (5) - somewhere else ^^
01:01:947 (4,5) - change these 2 into a slider maybe? Nah, I'll leave them like this.
01:06:172 (1) - Doesn't stack with 01:07:862 (3) - Didn't had the intention of stacking.
01:37:017 (1) - kinda short even for normal Really? I think it's fine (cleared even slowing my spinning speed [and it's already low sometimes])
01:50:961 (3) - 01:52:651 (1) - 01:54:341 (1) - not stacked properly Not stocking, so kept as it is.
01:55:186 (1,2,3,4) - crooked (not sure if intentional) but i'd shift all to the left more since (3) overlaps Moved sightly.
02:12:087 (1,2) - not parallel The intention here is to make the player move horizontally, instead of making a parallel.
03:11:665 (1) - same as easy Done.

[Hard]
CS4 Fine as it is.
00:05:749 (2) - (160, 328) Done.
00:06:172 (3) - (56, 232) ^^
00:06:595 (4) - (160, 136) ^^
00:07:017 (1,2,3,4) - Basically just copy and paste ^ and Ctrl + H ^^
00:19:904 (3) - move somewhere else Leaved it...
00:20:538 (1,2,3) - same time interval, sudden jump is misleading Moved (1) closer. Made something about the others.
00:21:595 (4,1) - not parallel Fixed (to make it like my idea).
00:26:454 (3,4) - center these 2 Done.
00:27:299 (1) - stack properly No intention to stack.
00:27:721 (2) - blanket better Done.
00:29:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Not a perfect straight line That's the idea.
00:35:961 (1,2,3,4) - 3 is good enough Fourth one follows guitar rhythm, making the next ones a perfect follow-up.
00:36:595 (5,6,2) - Stack better No intention to stack. Instead fixed blanket (yeah, this one is the blanket of the previous one)
00:37:440 (1) - blanket better Read above.
00:50:116 (2) - blanket To which circle? With previous one I won't, but fixed the blanket with next one.
00:53:918 (4) - I'm sure you can do better than this slider The slider ticks follow the rhythm (plus, I wanted some simple combo)
01:20:538 (2,3,1) - distance is misleading Made something for that...
01:25:609 (2) - (384, 320) Done.
01:26:454 (1) - drag this on longer How much? Since you didn't say that, I prolonged it only for 1/4 of beat more.
01:27:299 (2,3,4,5,6) - Ctrl + G entire thing and maybe shorten it? Reduced to a triple stream. Last note includes a slider.
01:31:947 (1) - stack? Done.
01:32:369 (2,3) - line these up if u ^ They were already a line; only fixed some distance issues.
01:43:355 (1,1) - I'd remove these completely Done.
01:55:186 (1) - spinner's way too short I don't think so...
02:10:609 (1) - best to leave some space after spinner so remove Removed.
02:26:031 - rhythm starts here Fixed some notes...
02:26:242 (3,6) - not perfectly stacked Fixed.
02:49:271 (1,2,3,4,5) - pretty confusing That's the plan.
03:11:665 (1) - same as other diffs Done. Added some slider before the begin.

[Omega Zero]
00:00:257 (1) - These notes I think should be 1/2 beat longer, to fit with music Huh? I think they fit quite well.
00:07:017 (1) - long sliders like these don't really occur in insanes often, also blanket Blanket fixed and added other sliders.
00:13:989 (2,3) - move further apart Like how? Moved them, but I would like an example.
00:26:665 (6) - stack on (3) Nope, no intention to (part of the pattern)
00:31:102 (3) - keep distance the same Fixed o.o
00:34:271 (2) - this should really start 1/2 a beat earlier Nice idea :)
00:36:172 (2,4) - not sure if trying to stack Nope.
00:37:440 (1,2) - overlap doesn't look prettyIt doesn't... so changed both sliders.
00:44:094 (5) - there's nothing in the music that goes in the blue tick!! Fixed. Because of this, spinner removed.
00:44:306 (1) - way too short so might as well not ^^
00:49:693 (2) - funny shape Made something. Guess it's fine now... (there's something to make that curve)
00:52:123 (3,4,5,6,7) - move everything 1/4 back Done.
01:00:574 (5,6,7,8,9) - ^ ^^
01:01:313 (1,4) - not perfect stack Pattern changed due to previous stream, so nothing I can do about it.
01:21:172 (4,1,2,3) - spread apart? Oh, well.
01:25:186 (5) - make 1/2 earlier? Done.
01:26:454 - start stream here ^^
01:29:834 (1,2) - Ending isn't on beat. I fixed it, but changed the sliders for streams (it ends in ryhthm guitar's note)
01:31:841 (1,2) - why a circle? and why on a blue tick? o-o tbh I'd change the entire guitar solo into a giant death stream lol. Removed the circles (reason above) (categorizes as a death stream? even if not, like that is fine.
01:39:130 (1) - This note feels so lonely being alone What about giving it a friend to start it's social life? (lol)
01:43:355 (1,1) - long sliders dont suit insane diff, + it's oddly shaped They are for a simple combo. And the shape is to make the curve like that.
01:56:876 - I'd start break here Very well...
01:57:933 (4) - If u dont follow ^ then shift 1/4 beat later ^^
01:58:778 (1) - ^ to match music Okay~
02:12:087 - Something's missing here Here comes a new challenger! (circle)
02:12:404 (1) - shift 1/4 early Made.
02:14:411 (8) - long slider Follows drums (and I want to keep it).
02:20:538 (1) - stack better Done.
02:32:792 (3) - 02:33:637 (5) - 02:34:059 (1) - (272, 192) ^^
02:42:510 (1,5) - stack better All right~
02:55:609 - missing something here Uh... next slider follows guitar, so no.
02:55:820 (4) - 1/2 beat later ^^
02:59:411 (1) - same as beginning, make longer And like the beggining, why?
03:06:172 (1) - long slider not suitable for this diff Removed reverse, but kept as it is (because follows drums and helps to confuse)
03:12:827 - Missing 2 more notes here Added!

It's quite nice for a 1st map.. I saw someone else say it's like one of those old maps and I agree too lol And as I have already said, it's unintentional (maybe it's because I've played too much old map recently)
Look at some newer ranked maps and learn their patterns and such
anyways GL with ur map!
Thanks for your hard work! :D
Update after re-checking.
Edit: Updated!
chaee
Thanks for stopping by

[Normal]

00:10:397 (1,2,3,4,1) The stacks here are messed fix
00:25:186 (2) - Add a note here it feels empty
00:22:228 (1) - 1/2
01:01:102 (1,2,3,4,5) - Too difficult to read for a normal. Don't do this ._.
01:06:172 (1) - Stack the end of this slider with the end of 01:07:862 (3) - 's back arrow slider
01:14:623 (1) - Remove nc
01:41:665 (3) - Replace with a curved slider to form a cozy blanket with 01:41:242 (2) -
01:46:735 (1,2,1,2) - Make this one whole combo
01:53:073 (2) - NC
01:52:651 (1,1) - Fix stack
02:32:475 (1) - Should start on a red tick imo
03:04:059 (2) - Move down

[Hard]

00:00:679 (2,3,1,2) - Fix stacks
00:03:637 (1) - I would curve this a little more
00:14:834 (3,1,2,3) - Here feels ovvermapped. Fix if you can. I would remove note 1
00:24:447 (2,3) - Unappealing. Remove
00:38:285 (2,1) - Blanket properly
00:49:271 (1) - Stack note with 00:50:116 (2) - 's end point
00:53:073 (2) - White tick
00:53:918 (4) - Put a note here and move slider down
Get rid of 00:57:721 (5) - and half 00:57:299 (4) -
02:05:327 (1) - Rotate and stack with 02:04:482 (2) - 's head

._.
Topic Starter
Lurei

chaee wrote:

Thanks for stopping by

[Normal]

00:10:397 (1,2,3,4,1) The stacks here are messed fix Fixed.
00:25:186 (2) - Add a note here it feels empty Very well.
00:22:228 (1) - 1/2 ? What are yoy trying to say?
01:01:102 (1,2,3,4,5) - Too difficult to read for a normal. Don't do this ._. All right. I don't think it was that hard, but I can't trust my skill in Normals anymore.
01:06:172 (1) - Stack the end of this slider with the end of 01:07:862 (3) - 's back arrow slider Had to move some notes for distance snap sake, so things changed.
01:14:623 (1) - Remove nc Done.
01:41:665 (3) - Replace with a curved slider to form a cozy blanket with 01:41:242 (2) - Nope. It is like that to "simulate" a slowing because of the guitar.
01:46:735 (1,2,1,2) - Make this one whole combo Done.
01:53:073 (2) - NC Done.
01:52:651 (1,1) - Fix stack Didn't wanted to stack, but oh, well...
02:32:475 (1) - Should start on a red tick imo No, 'cause it follows guitar.
03:04:059 (2) - Move down The idea here is to make player move horizontally, so no.

[Hard]

00:00:679 (2,3,1,2) - Fix stacks Fixed
00:03:637 (1) - I would curve this a little more But I won't (works as it is)
00:14:834 (3,1,2,3) - Here feels ovvermapped. Fix if you can. I would remove note 1 Nice idea :) (removed)
00:24:447 (2,3) - Unappealing. Remove Removed (2). Kept (3) because it will feel empty without it.
00:38:285 (2,1) - Blanket properly Guess it's fixed.
00:49:271 (1) - Stack note with 00:50:116 (2) - 's end point Very well.
00:53:073 (2) - White tick And? What do you mean?
00:53:918 (4) - Put a note here and move slider down Instructions unclear, but I moved the slider.
Get rid of 00:57:721 (5) - and half 00:57:299 (4) - Only got ride of half of (4). Kept (5) 'cause something feels missing without it.
02:05:327 (1) - Rotate and stack with 02:04:482 (2) - 's head Part of a pattern, so kept as it is.

._.
Thanks for modding! :D
Cerulean Veyron
From V&V's Modding queue

I've checked your map, and it's a bit... uuugh.. Overmap(?). So i'll give a little advice to avoid a huge mod.
[> Easy <]
  1. CS -1? it should be easier for beginners to play.
  2. 00:18:003 (2,2) - Overlapping like this in Easy won't be nice, try splitting them a bit. This will also be on other parts, e.g. 00:45:045 (2,2) - / 02:57:721 (1,1) - .
  3. 00:26:454 (2,2) - Stack? it's like the same advice like above, but a little different.
  4. 00:43:355 (1) - You should move this to x:116|y:184 , it's close to the current one.
  5. Curving sliders is likely important for flows, straight sliders might let modders think the mapper is lazy. So to avoid that, curving is the idea. Try to curve sliders here > 00:52:651 (1) - / 01:02:792 (1,1,1,1) - / 01:11:242 (1) - ... not going to mention them all like i said, Avoiding.Big.Mods.
  6. Mapping in the same place bores players, like this one on 01:56:876 (1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - . Try making a symmetric style here. There are others too, but less.
  7. 02:17:158 (1,1) - Are you trying to make a blanket here? that slider is too floppy for a blanket, remap a bit here.
  8. IMO, The NCs you add looked spam. So remove some, like these > 00:18:848 (1) - / 00:35:749 (1) - / 00:39:975 (1) - / 01:04:482 (1,1,1) - / ... There are other parts too.
  9. - Well... i recommend you to remap MOST(Not all) of the song tracks and flows you mapped. Make some nice style for this diff.
[> Normal <]
  1. Same reasons as the previous diff, but worse somehow...
  2. 00:00:257 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - Remap this part, it's kinda straighty and unrankable. Curve some sliders, make new patterns for this.
  3. 00:15:468 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Such a pure hit in this diff, add sliders instead, There is also other parts i didn't mentioned. remap those too.
  4. You should deal with your Distance Spacing, Jumps aren't acceptable on Easy and Normal diffs.
  5. - I think this diff needs more work than Easy, They're all the same reason...

Hard and Insane has the same reasons like these two diffs above. The harder the diff, the more work you need to remap.
I'm really sorry if I'm abusing your mappings, i just want to help you understand. :cry:
Anyway, Good luck with your map!
Topic Starter
Lurei

Gray Veyron wrote:

From V&V's Modding queue

I've checked your map, and it's a bit... uuugh.. Overmap(?). So i'll give a little advice to avoid a huge mod.
[> Easy <]
  1. CS -1? it should be easier for beginners to play. Guess it's easy enough already.
  2. 00:18:003 (2,2) - Overlapping like this in Easy won't be nice, try splitting them a bit. This will also be on other parts, e.g. 00:45:045 (2,2) - / 02:57:721 (1,1) - . Fixed.
  3. 00:26:454 (2,2) - Stack? it's like the same advice like above, but a little different. ^^
  4. 00:43:355 (1) - You should move this to x:116|y:184 , it's close to the current one. It's fine.
  5. Curving sliders is likely important for flows, straight sliders might let modders think the mapper is lazy. So to avoid that, curving is the idea. Try to curve sliders here > 00:52:651 (1) - / 01:02:792 (1,1,1,1) - / 01:11:242 (1) - ... not going to mention them all like i said, Avoiding.Big.Mods. Only changed some. I use the straight sliders to complete some figures around the whole mapset.
  6. Mapping in the same place bores players, like this one on 01:56:876 (1,1,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - . Try making a symmetric style here. There are others too, but less. Changed this part a little.
  7. 02:17:158 (1,1) - Are you trying to make a blanket here? that slider is too floppy for a blanket, remap a bit here.I'll leave it. I didn't wanted to form a blanket, it just happened.
  8. IMO, The NCs you add looked spam. So remove some, like these > 00:18:848 (1) - / 00:35:749 (1) - / 00:39:975 (1) - / 01:04:482 (1,1,1) - / ... There are other parts too. Fixed (right?)
  9. - Well... i recommend you to remap MOST(Not all) of the song tracks and flows you mapped. Make some nice style for this diff. Due to your advices I ended remaping a lot...
[> Normal <]
  1. Same reasons as the previous diff, but worse somehow... Ouch... :(
  2. 00:00:257 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - Remap this part, it's kinda straighty and unrankable. Curve some sliders, make new patterns for this. I want to know why is unrankeable, but part changed.
  3. 00:15:468 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Such a pure hit in this diff, add sliders instead, There is also other parts i didn't mentioned. remap those too. Done. I'll leave a part in Kiai like that, though.
  4. You should deal with your Distance Spacing, Jumps aren't acceptable on Easy and Normal diffs. I swear to have checked AiMod for this... but well, issues fixed.
  5. - I think this diff needs more work than Easy, They're all the same reason... ... :(

Hard and Insane has the same reasons like these two diffs above. The harder the diff, the more work you need to remap. ...
I'm really sorry if I'm abusing your mappings, i just want to help you understand. :cry:
Anyway, Good luck with your map!
Thanks for modding...
/me goes to work and will update after checking and testplay... ...has already updated.
neonat
General

Your first object is 257ms from the start, giving no time for people to react at the start. Add 1500ms of Audio LeadIn into the song, you can do that in the Notepad, do it for all difficulties

Hard

00:03:637 (1,2) - this pattern is weird and doesn't flow to the next few notes
00:15:679 (1) - this sounds off, it needs to start at 00:15:468 and either you give it the repeat at 00:15:785 or just make it long and end it at 00:16:102
Hitsounds? Finishes on notes like 00:42:510 (1) and 00:47:580 (5)
The rhythm needs remapping, it's not really following the song. This song uses 3/4 beat often but currently what you are using the most is the 1/4 or 1/2 beat, which prevents it from blending with the song and so it sticks out. The rhythm is halting as well because of the frequent breaks between them, which doesn't play that well, try to use less rigid and straight movements, they don't play well and are less fluid with less flow, like 02:20:116 (3,4,5,6) and 01:17:792 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - where you can also see how the gaps between the notes feel so empty making the map look old style.

Work on remapping and also do make sure that the other difficulties also follow suit. Good Luck
Topic Starter
Lurei

neonat wrote:

General

Your first object is 257ms from the start, giving no time for people to react at the start. Add 1500ms of Audio LeadIn into the song, you can do that in the Notepad, do it for all difficulties This is done.

Hard

00:03:637 (1,2) - this pattern is weird and doesn't flow to the next few notes Fixed (I guess...)
00:15:679 (1) - this sounds off, it needs to start at 00:15:468 and either you give it the repeat at 00:15:785 or just make it long and end it at 00:16:102 Followed the suggestion of the start.
Hitsounds? Finishes on notes like 00:42:510 (1) and 00:47:580 (5) All right~
The rhythm needs remapping, it's not really following the song. This song uses 3/4 beat often but currently what you are using the most is the 1/4 or 1/2 beat, which prevents it from blending with the song and so it sticks out. The rhythm is halting as well because of the frequent breaks between them, which doesn't play that well, try to use less rigid and straight movements, they don't play well and are less fluid with less flow, like 02:20:116 (3,4,5,6) and 01:17:792 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - where you can also see how the gaps between the notes feel so empty making the map look old style. Huh, I see... It actually sounds good to me. But I remapped some things, so let's see how this turns out.

Work on remapping and also do make sure that the other difficulties also follow suit. Good Luck
Thanks for the mod! :) Will give full reply at other time (really busy right now... :cry: )
Update after testplaying. Done.
Rirakusu
My mod here :D (sorry to keep you waiting). I don't see much to change here...(but some DJPop style? Arranging circles according to the x and y axis).

01:16:313 - A Kiai burst suits here.

Easy
1. Well...I recommend you to map the very first part of the song.

Normal
1. 00:00:257 (1,2) - These looks off the beat. It should look like this...(try to figure out how you can fit them).

2. 00:01:947 (1) - This looks strange too. Just like the above.

(Actually there are tons of them here, but only the two above looks too strange).
Topic Starter
Lurei

jinhang_ang wrote:

My mod here :D (sorry to keep you waiting). I don't see much to change here...(but some DJPop style? Arranging circles according to the x and y axis). This style was invented suddenly by me. Any resemblance with other mappers is mere coincidence.

01:16:313 - A Kiai burst suits here. Well, not really. But it does in 01:15:045 which is very close.

Easy
1. Well...I recommend you to map the very first part of the song. Another modder told me to keep some break at the start; but I will think about it if someone else suggest it.

Normal
1. 00:00:257 (1,2) - These looks off the beat. It should look like this...(try to figure out how you can fit them). Length fixed. Also, made a certain arrange with those and the next one.

2. 00:01:947 (1) - This looks strange too. Just like the above. ^^

(Actually there are tons of them here, but only the two above looks too strange). Because the others follow the beats that start sounding later.
Thanks for the mod! :D
_DG
From my queue, the One Rabbit's Queue

Thanks for modding my map back then.

[Easy]
It's so hurting to see 1/2 mapping. Ah well I'll just ignore that.

00:37:440 (1) - This kind of slider shape does not look fitting to the map. I'd prefer you only have one sharp point in a slider here.

00:58:566 (2) - You just mapped this slider track over 00:59:411 - which seems to be a good place to start a new slider with hitsounding.

01:07:862 (4) - What's with the extra white anchor in there? Having two in the slider track makes this slider so ugly and you would get a better resulting slider with just one white anchor to make the curve anyway.

01:16:313 - In my opinion this break doesn't seem necessary, and starting with 01:34:904 (1) - makes this part really weak, as 01:36:595 (2) - is most likely stronger to start a beat on.

01:39:975 (1) - Do not put a spinner here.

01:58:566 (2) - Just use 01:56:876 (1) - instead of this current slider and make it move in the same way.

02:07:017 (1) - Unfitting to the map

02:36:595 (1) - Why would you want to NC this one?

02:39:975 (1) - Again with the mapping over the strong beat (the long white tick)

02:55:186 (2) - For this part, having that reverse on the strong beat makes it so weird.

[Normal]
00:00:257 (1,2,3) - Ugly overlaps.

00:04:482 (2,3) - Ugly overlaps.

00:08:285 (3) - Starting a slider here sounds bad and unfitting to the music.

00:20:961 (2) - It overlaps with 00:19:693 (4) - . Do not do this.

00:22:228 (1) - If this follows the previous patterns, what happened to the second 1/2 slider?

00:40:609 - ...I just noticed your preview point is way off by a few ms forward.

01:04:059 (2,4,2) - Should have just mapped this over by sliders because of the guitar in the music.

01:41:665 (3) - Did any slider that looked like this appeared before this point in time? If not, I suggest you do, to make the map nicer and so there is some sort of shape pattern before the break.

01:53:073 (1) - The reverse is mapped over the strong part. Not suggested for you to do this.

01:56:876 (1,2,1) - See, this part of the song had been repeated before, but the pattern of sliders are different. Do something about this. Also, the overlaps here are ugly.

02:05:327 - This break takes out so much of the song.

02:59:411 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - Beats do not match the music well.

03:07:440 (2) - Shouldn't start a slider with a reverse on this tick.

[Hard]
my brain is dying

See, the thing about your hard is that it could use those sliders which you used in Normal at the very beginning of the map with larger distance spacing because it actually fits, and whatever you have in your Hard could be used in Normal. It's as if you swapped so many things and make the difficulty all messed up.

00:03:637 (1,2) - An ugly overlap, also the flow of the mouse does not seem fitting here.

00:04:482 (2,1) - Too close.

00:23:390 (4) - Unnecessary change in distance spacing.

00:23:918 (6) - Ugly curve.

00:29:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Boring.

00:35:961 (1,2,3,4) - Sounds bad to have it as a quadruplet of beats.

01:01:102 (1,2,3) - Sounds weird to have this part of the song mapped as these kind of sliders.

01:18:742 (3,4) - There's like nothing of the song to map here. And even if you say there was , your beats are off by a few ticks backwards.

01:38:602 (5,6,7) - These three beat's emphasis of the song are on the wrong beats, and their distance spacing is bad.

[Omega Zero]
blood rushing too fast, too painful.

Cannot mod, sorry.

[END]
LixRei, to tell you the truth. Your map has killed me almost 19 times over, because of the style of mapping and what not.

I wasn't able to point out a lot of things that didn't fit properly, and if I did, this mod would be larger, and Omega Zero could be modded.

Suggestion is that you try to look at more maps that are owned by people and try to change the way you map.

Also, this map needs hitsounding. My advice is that when you finish one diff, go back to the beginning of the diff and add hitsounds before moving on to a new diff. That way, you do not need to worry so much with too many hitsounding over a lot of difficulties and when are given a mod at least you can change a small part and then add hitsound while you're at it.

I apologize if I didn't mod well.
Topic Starter
Lurei

N1ghtRabb1T wrote:

From my queue, the One Rabbit's Queue

Thanks for modding my map back then.

[Easy]
It's so hurting to see 1/2 mapping. Ah well I'll just ignore that.

00:37:440 (1) - This kind of slider shape does not look fitting to the map. I'd prefer you only have one sharp point in a slider here. All right.

00:58:566 (2) - You just mapped this slider track over 00:59:411 - which seems to be a good place to start a new slider with hitsounding. First slider erased and put second one.

01:07:862 (4) - What's with the extra white anchor in there? Having two in the slider track makes this slider so ugly and you would get a better resulting slider with just one white anchor to make the curve anyway. I'll delete one, then.

01:16:313 - In my opinion this break doesn't seem necessary, and starting with 01:34:904 (1) - makes this part really weak, as 01:36:595 (2) - is most likely stronger to start a beat on. Break's there because that part is tricky for me to map in a simple way. As for the other part, that's done.

01:39:975 (1) - Do not put a spinner here. Then, what should I do? Plus, I think it fits there.

01:58:566 (2) - Just use 01:56:876 (1) - instead of this current slider and make it move in the same way. No, I think I'll leave it like this.

02:07:017 (1) - Unfitting to the map Fixed somehow.

02:36:595 (1) - Why would you want to NC this one? It was for emphasis, but since it looks weird, I changed it.

02:39:975 (1) - Again with the mapping over the strong beat (the long white tick) I use this one to follow guitar, so no change here.

02:55:186 (2) - For this part, having that reverse on the strong beat makes it so weird. Changed.

[Normal]
00:00:257 (1,2,3) - Ugly overlaps. Since the dist. snap interferes, there isn't much do do here.

00:04:482 (2,3) - Ugly overlaps. Sorry, unable to change things here.

00:08:285 (3) - Starting a slider here sounds bad and unfitting to the music. Changed.

00:20:961 (2) - It overlaps with 00:19:693 (4) - . Do not do this. ^^

00:22:228 (1) - If this follows the previous patterns, what happened to the second 1/2 slider? Whoa... Well, fixed.

00:40:609 - ...I just noticed your preview point is way off by a few ms forward. Fixed.

01:04:059 (2,4,2) - Should have just mapped this over by sliders because of the guitar in the music. Like this is fine.

01:41:665 (3) - Did any slider that looked like this appeared before this point in time? If not, I suggest you do, to make the map nicer and so there is some sort of shape pattern before the break. Changed sliders.

01:53:073 (1) - The reverse is mapped over the strong part. Not suggested for you to do this. While it's readable, it's fine. I'll think about it if someone else mentions this.

01:56:876 (1,2,1) - See, this part of the song had been repeated before, but the pattern of sliders are different. Do something about this. Also, the overlaps here are ugly. I prefer to conserve variety. And I can't do nothing about the overlaps (stocking is an option, but it will be hard to read).

02:05:327 - This break takes out so much of the song. This is here because the other breaks are short.

02:59:411 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - Beats do not match the music well. Fixed.

03:07:440 (2) - Shouldn't start a slider with a reverse on this tick. It seems good enough... :?

[Hard]
my brain is dying

See, the thing about your hard is that it could use those sliders which you used in Normal at the very beginning of the map with larger distance spacing because it actually fits, and whatever you have in your Hard could be used in Normal. It's as if you swapped so many things and make the difficulty all messed up. Sorry for that. Unfortunatly, I can't map a diff the same way I map another one. Causes for that unknown.

00:03:637 (1,2) - An ugly overlap, also the flow of the mouse does not seem fitting here. Seems to be fixed.

00:04:482 (2,1) - Too close. ^^

00:23:390 (4) - Unnecessary change in distance spacing. Stupid editor; stupid bugs. Fixed for now.

00:23:918 (6) - Ugly curve. Changed.

00:29:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Boring. ^^

00:35:961 (1,2,3,4) - Sounds bad to have it as a quadruplet of beats. Changed (a certain suggestion made me think about it).

01:01:102 (1,2,3) - Sounds weird to have this part of the song mapped as these kind of sliders. ^^ (not like I wanted to... ¬///¬)

01:18:742 (3,4) - There's like nothing of the song to map here. And even if you say there was , your beats are off by a few ticks backwards. Put in place now.

01:38:602 (5,6,7) - These three beat's emphasis of the song are on the wrong beats, and their distance spacing is bad. Put in place.

[Omega Zero]
blood rushing too fast, too painful.

Cannot mod, sorry.

[END]
LixRei, to tell you the truth. Your map has killed me almost 19 times over, because of the style of mapping and what not.

I wasn't able to point out a lot of things that didn't fit properly, and if I did, this mod would be larger, and Omega Zero could be modded.

Suggestion is that you try to look at more maps that are owned by people and try to change the way you map.

Also, this map needs hitsounding. My advice is that when you finish one diff, go back to the beginning of the diff and add hitsounds before moving on to a new diff. That way, you do not need to worry so much with too many hitsounding over a lot of difficulties and when are given a mod at least you can change a small part and then add hitsound while you're at it.

I apologize if I didn't mod well.
Truth be told, I'm less than an expert at mapping. While I'm trying it I think very hard what to insert, where to and why. Creativity isn't my strong point in this, making me less trustworthy. While I can point out some mistakes and corrections for others, changing my own style is a little hard. As for hitsounds, I really suck at finding places where they fit.

...thanks for modding.
show more