What's your biggest weakness in osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd

VeZaaRa wrote:

All.
This.

And especially spinners are my biggest weakness, I do spinners like a retarded child. So far I've missed out of 3 FCs on difficult songs becasue of spinners :|
GhostFrog
I can't hit multiple consecutive sets of fast spaced notes in linear patterns. Kills me every time in YuYu Metal and Atama Nohoney.

When a stream ends on a slider, I frequently get a 100 on the last circle from hitting way too late, even if I otherwise SSed the stream.

I have issues with A TON of other things, but, aside from actual limitations I have like stream speed or reading above a certain AR, those two seem to be the most consistent weaknesses I have.
Cocaine dog
HDHR............... :cry:
InControL_old
Can't full combo any song before 50 tries
Xanaehla
Long streams ~
Kaeru

Cocaine dog wrote:

HDHR............... :cry:

Xanaehla wrote:

Long streams ~
Pretty much sums it up for me.
aizhid
HD FL, AR 7,6,5
Choclodous
My room is cold. Makes my hands icy. Also I always have to sneeze half way through.
Sophia
Can't spin for shit.
Eoteon
Those rapid but short back/forth sliders... I'm bad at timing when to let go and jump to the next, especially if there is a lot of them in a row
B1rd
accuracy, speed, consistency, streams and spinners.
MusclesJohnny
My main weakness are the short bounce-back several hundred times sliders going into another circle for slider. Hate those. Getting better at streams now!
Yaiishi
Small circles and large jumps.
Aileefangirl
Can't FC anything QQ and streams are annoying.
XK2238
everything
Dembele

Eoteon wrote:

Those rapid but short back/forth sliders... I'm bad at timing when to let go and jump to the next, especially if there is a lot of them in a row
I can relate!
[ infL ]
1x miss and having to retry so many times to get good score >_>
Demon
Long streams are my weakness ;-;
Toadsworth
Squares just kill me off everytime D:
bbshksh
surpise circles after a spinner by the end of the song, or any part really
seriously why would they do that
i spin very fast and then bam there are more circles incoming
Sole
When I approach with FC the final part of a beatmap, nerves make me fail :cry:
kymotsujason
JUMPS!!
I'm horrible at jumps. to the point where jumps become pure torture for me.
The only reason why I'm decent is because I have jump experience.

Streams on the other hand... =P
MusclesJohnny
the worst is when I feel a sneeze coming and yeah. self explanatory... ahaha
D e s
pc suddenly restart by itself
Tophatting
Notes placed on top of each other but not played sequentially. My mind always sees at as a double note and taps twice in place.
xGx
Rocthort
Not being able to find lower level hard maps
Zenarai
I can do streams and jumps fairly good and spinners are so easy but i blink too much like 1-2 times per 3 secs...
daredakke
Quads.

I'm too used to doing triples so it feels weird.
Nina
Being consistant, I probably get 1 good play out of every 50~100 and it drives me insane and I end up not playing for a week (That probably doesn't help my case).
That and holding my nerve and getting stiff near the end of a good FC and losing it in the last ~10 notes. Quite alot of my plays have failed because of that.
shavit
consistency i guess, just look at my historical tab
but in general, reading, i can say that my aim is my best skill, but it's wasted since i can't read
DahplA
Doubles
Streams (alright now)
1/4 beat spaced notes after slider
shavit
reading
Fahe
The curious "retry-button mashing" disease, can't seem to be able to finish a map when I fail on something stupid :(

Oh yeah, and streams
blourgh
Small hitcircles

(High sensitivity/high DPI mouse player)
Yuuribo
A high level with really low PP.
B1rd

blourgh wrote:

Small hitcircles

Huh I almost FC'd Rabbit Saika back when I used mouse+high sensitivity, but now I have more trouble with CS5 with Tablet.
[-Cloud-]

B1rd wrote:

blourgh wrote:

Small hitcircles

Huh I almost FC'd Rabbit Saika back when I used mouse+high sensitivity, but now I have more trouble with CS5 with Tablet.
You know, Mouseplayers always have a disadvantage, no matter what.

Kappa
Top Bunk
Streams are the death of me. I'm so inconsistent and unstable with them. Either going too fast or too slow. But I guess that means my reading sucks too.
wailord2700
DT mai weakness :(
show more