Total Posts
show more
iRish_Cadence

satriobp wrote:

Highschool DxD
*friend be like "watch this!" and I be like "I don't watch this kind of shit."
same :(
hikayamasan353
Anything like Shingeki no kyojin, GANTZ, Elfen Lied, or any other gore pasta, blood bath, or hentai.
I only watch stuff like Hamtaro, PreCure, or similar.
AutoMedic

hikayamasan353 wrote:

Anything like Shingeki no kyojin, GANTZ, Elfen Lied, or any other gore pasta, blood bath, or hentai.
Your sensitive to Graphic Violence huh?

Try School Days, lol
lunarblue
>sport animu's
>sword fags online II
Kunino Sagiri

WHY can't I find my anime?
EasyMillions

Sonatora wrote:

hikayamasan353 wrote:

Try School Days, lol
No.
deadbeat
please stop discussing that. Mogs already asked you guys not to
hikayamasan353

Sonatora wrote:

hikayamasan353 wrote:

Try School Days, lol
I just prefer kawaii =.=
-KaneChan-
Free! danm those good looking gay ppl ¬¬
DeletedUser_4041880

-KaneChan- wrote:

Go gay or go home
-KaneChan-

Frostei wrote:

-KaneChan- wrote:

Go gay or go home
The only reason I would watch it is because of the good looking gay ppl, but dan it's only about swimming + fanservice? :'D
kirueggy
isn't that a good thing?
AutoMedic

-KaneChan- wrote:

"It's like Sakura Kiss, but with naked boys instead"
-Sonatora 2014
Mogsy

Sonatora wrote:

-KaneChan- wrote:

-Sonatora 2014
except it isn't, not in the slightest.
Foxtrot

Sonatora wrote:

-Sonatora 2014
Did you even watch Free!
AutoMedic
That was my first reaction when I saw Gigguk's video. Also, I watched Free! today. Feels like your typical sports swimming anime that is overwhelmed with menservice.
Kingdom_old_1

Sonatora wrote:

K-On : About school girls drinking tea and eating cake and rarely plays music for the past 20 minutes or so
+1
Akari-
^ am i mistaken or do i see a triple cirno combo?

OT: another, i've tried 3 episodes of this and it's the only anime that i have called objectively bad, i can't begin to fathom why people actually like this

eyepatch girl, a boring rei clone, is somehow the most interesting character in the series. MC is an uninteresting blank slate, the rest of the characters are uninteresting blank slates, it employs the worst storytelling i've ever seen (one example: eyepatch girl repeats the 10 minute introduction to episode 1, word for word, just to get the point across that the MC knows what we know), and i've spoiled myself to the ending/twist, which is horribly written (can't say anything because spoilers). this anime just does not give the audience any motivation to have interest in any of the characters or the story (which ends in a train wreck anyway)

i also drop bad comedies early because there's at least gag/humor value in watching other bad anime, but if an anime is actively trying to be funny and is actually unfunny, there is no incentive to laugh (and comedies usually don't have much else going for them)
hersa37
Sleeping with Hinako along with its other versions of doing things with Hinako, cause that thing's just dumb
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
OMG!!!! What did we say, Do NOT complain about hentai anime.
KuroyuriArlovS
Mekakucity Actors.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kagerou Project. Has been following since Souzou Forest first came out. I just don't like how the animation turned out like, almost like a disgrace to the PV animators, ugh SHAFT why.
Mio Yamanobe
Sword Art Online
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
^ lolz yeah. And anyways, the forums on here isn't place where we discuss hentai anime that much saved for there's some in the beatmap list.:-p
Kyrari
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate is probably the only one I've refused to watch so far. Like I just can't like the girls and I happened to get the 1080p BD one soo... the temptation to just delete it is so strong since I don't find it that good. (Sorry for having only one 1 TB HDD T_T)

I guess I'll just read the VN instead after it's translated since I keep hearing about it
[ Pingu ]
One piece...who even likes that piece of shit.
-sev
Lucky Star. Just...no. I refuse to burn my brain cells for this.
AutoMedic
Sword Art Online

ITS SHIT
tanteiRE
I love One Piece TTwTT
I also hate SAO, I refuse to watch the rest of season 1. heh :)
Hmm.. If I had to choose one anime I never started and never will, it'd have to be Pokemon. I've seen episodes here and there during my younger years, but it became too Americanized for me to even consider it as anime. Although I did like some of the movies :3
ALTKID
SAO :/ it sucks
Drowned Crow
Clanned i watch at the charakters and i dont know,wont watch it because of them :oops:
Noonit
SAO, Attack on titan, overrated in my opinion
Yuuribo
One Piece as well.
Rise_old_1
One Piece, Kiss x sis, Sakura Trick
One piece - I already watch Fairy Tail and and mostly read manga so that's just gonna blow my time away.

Kiss x Sis, Sakura Tricki- Do I need to explain myself?
moonlight666
Well, Detective Conan, Naruto, One Piece.
There are TOO many episodes.
And also Uta no Prince-sama (No way!!) and Yuru Yuri. I don't dislike yuri, but that anime was very meaningless.
Everwhite
One Piece.. I just can't get used to the graphics and the fact that every character's surprised expression is followed with their jaws literally dropping to the floor..
Gumpy
If i could go back in time I would tell myself to not watch D.Gray-Man I would, becasue of the terrible ending.
VoidnOwO
:)
kanasayu
literally any anime with 459387934 episodes
i don't have time for that lol
DarkerStyle
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail.
[-kuroaki]
Gintama
show more