forum

Xenon skin [HD&SD Standard & Mania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

Xenon is my first skin that will post on the forums, when I started to make this skin I didn't know how to begin with, I usually make skins for myself but this time I wanted to do something to share here on the forums, so thats how Xenon was born.
Im not good doing introductions and stuff... I didn't even know how to name the skin sooo... I will let the screenshots talk by themselfes.

Finally!! Mania has been added to the skin, even thought it sucks, I didn't even know how to start with but is finally done.
Cursor Trail colors has been added too.
Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font
I added the font for the lifebar in an extra link because I don't know what I can add or fix to the skin so Reuploading the skin for 1 file... Wont happen

Feedback and critiques are always appreciated, so I can keep working on this skin and Enjoy!
Credits
Thanks to Razenas for helping me with his opinion of the skin and for pointting some mistakes I made
[ Zan ]
Looks like a really solid skin. Great job!
Raz
Chiki - I'm still upset you managed to finish this in under a week whereas my personal skin has been an ongoing project for 1.5 months.... >.<

Epic skin tho, just wish it suited my playstyle more
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

[ Zan ] wrote:

Looks like a really solid skin. Great job!
I hope you like the skin and thanks

Razenas wrote:

Chiki - I'm still upset you managed to finish this in under a week whereas my personal skin has been an ongoing project for 1.5 months.... >.<

Epic skin tho, just wish it suited my playstyle more
Thanks for the help, but I don't know why is taking you so much time but still I hope you get to finish it :D
Jose
Nice skin!, I love the hit sounds and the high quality *.*
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

jose7952 wrote:

Nice skin!, I love the hit sounds and the high quality *.*
Thanks for your opinion about the skin, really appreciated :D
Xignia
Very cool skin! I'm gonna be using some aspects of this skin for my skin, I'll be sure to credit you on my stream :D
Comett
Oh this is the skin you were talking about on hero's and kutsuu's stream. Like I said then, really nice skin, looks cool and is playable, also really nice choice of colors! :D
thebead
Nisu Nii Omega Good Job

shimushi
thx for sharing *..* keep doing *..*
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

XigneoN wrote:

Very cool skin! I'm gonna be using some aspects of this skin for my skin, I'll be sure to credit you on my stream :D
Thanks, I think I know wich parts of the skin would be xD

Comett wrote:

Oh this is the skin you were talking about on hero's and kutsuu's stream. Like I said then, really nice skin, looks cool and is playable, also really nice choice of colors! :D
Yes, this is the skin... Amm as far as I remember I didn't talk about this skin on Kutsuu's stream >.< only on Hero's cuz I mentionated that I was skinning too xD but yeah thanks for giving a try to the skin :D

theanalbead wrote:

Nisu Nii Omega Good Job

AnalBead, thanks for the Shiro ;)

shimushi wrote:

thx for sharing *..* keep doing *..*
Thanks for trying the skin :D
thebead
now make a NGNL skin Kappa
Raven no Aiming
There are a psd for the scorebar but there are no attached font file to install .__.
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

[ Raven ] wrote:

There are a psd for the scorebar but there are no attached font file to install .__.
Oooh true, sorry >.< I forgot alot of stuff
BasedGod
Forgot to comment on this, anyways nice skin m8 :p
-Anime-_old_1
Good Skin i really enjoy it
RivenDaddy
Good skin. <3 it. My top ten. 1 Download
ApolonioComePan

Chikilin00 wrote:

Xenon is my first skin that will post on the forums, when I started to make this skin I didn't know how to begin with, I usually make skins for myself but this time I wanted to do something to share here on the forums, so thats how Xenon was born.
Im not good doing introductions and stuff... I didn't even know how to name the skin sooo... I will let the screenshots talk by themselfes.

Finally!! Mania has been added to the skin, even thought it sucks, I didn't even know how to start with but is finally done.
Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font
I added the font for the lifebar in an extra link because I don't know what I can add or fix to the skin so Reuploading the skin for 1 file... Wont happen

Feedback and critiques are always appreciated, so I can keep working on this skin and Enjoy!
Credits
Thanks to Razenas for helping me with his opinion of the skin and for pointting some mistakes I made
ApolonioComePan

Chikilin00 wrote:

Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font

Credits
Grek69
Really cool skin but its kind of too messy for me :v
IEatCookies
Amazing Skin! :P
ooxShyxoo

Chikilin00 wrote:

Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font

Credits
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

-Anime- wrote:

Good Skin i really enjoy it

[ Bradleh ] wrote:

Amazing Skin! :P

Grek69 wrote:

Really cool skin but its kind of too messy for me :v

xGameChanger wrote:

Good skin. <3 it. My top ten. 1 Download
Thanks for the support, I would like to keep working on this skin but I've been inactive to osu and holydays came and yeah...
Thanks again
YbubuY
Nice skin!, I love the hit sounds and the high quality :')
Shinsekai-
you can make me one life bar ? please
xasuma
looks nice :)
DeansOnToast
AMAZING SKIN ;) :) :) 8-)

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

you can make me one life bar ? please
rk4241

ApolonioComePan wrote:

Chikilin00 wrote:

Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font

Credits
show more