forum

ClickMeter

posted
Total Posts
show more
Oinari-sama
orz only 70 bpm for mouse single clicks... no wonder I find myself spamming keyboard in some songs.

Thanks for the app!
Bweh

Aqo wrote:

I love this, way more fun than any stream practice map. Thanks a lot for sharing this <3

The output is a little confusing tho, other than average bpm what's all those other things?
I figured I should explain the interface as I see it then.

As you can see at the top of the log, there's a click counter; counting the sum of clicks you've done so far, while below it is your average BPM.

Below those is your BPM calculated for every ten clicks. The lowest line shows my first ten clicks and then how fast I tapped through them. The one above it shows my 11-20th clicks and how fast I tapped through them. And it goes on. To clear the log just hit "Clear".

The options interface is pretty simple, no need to explain that. The Advanced section just affects how the circle moves (as in the direction, not the speed).
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Topic Starter
DarkTigrus
So many downloads already..

Probably, i should write description, how it works, what mean bpm (it's not very correct, but i keep use this termin. CPM = clicks per minute, sounds more strange) and etc, but my english doesn't allow it. Changed text in list box

If I hit a key too quickly, it doesn't register
fixed this (my hand is shocked) and some others bugs. Updated version always in same place, and app include notifier
Winshley

DarkTigrus wrote:

[System requirements]
XNA Framework Or can try put in osu! folder (not sure)
Simply putting the file into osu! folder won't work. It still crashed on me since I don't have XNA Framework installed.

After testing around and with help from MillhioreF as well, I found out that you need these XNA Framework files for the program to work. You can put those files into the same folder as where the ClickMeter is located and it'll work. ;)

(osu! folder only has 1 XNA Framework file, while your program needs 5 XNA Framework files)

DarkTigrus wrote:

so sad, puush don't allow upload .exe anymore
But you can upload the EXE file if it's inside a ZIP file. ;)
Aqo
Can you please add the option to this to specify which 2 keys we want to stream with? Since right now it registers all clicks from the keyboard, which means that if we accidentally hit more keys while streaming it messes with the information.

Also, could you make a live-bpm display on top of the circle that we're clicking on? So that it will be possible to look at the bpm-right-now while clicking on a moving circle. i.e. make a number overlay that always stays on top of the circle, and the number just updates to show the average bpm for last 10 clicks on every click that you do.
theowest
If only it moved like a real stream (multiple notes), could show your accuracy and actually gave you audio feedback.
Topic Starter
DarkTigrus
Another evening in Visual Studio. Note, i am newbie in programming, i'm try my best

Add hitsounds (skin supports)
Add Accuracy and OD. Unstable for now, can be lie. i am trying to improve. Just do not trust
*Both disabled by default
Set FPS to unlimited, because its way for better timing

Can you please add the option to this to specify which 2 keys we want to stream with
Hmm, probably no

could you make a live-bpm display
Think is will be good in angle like score/acc/combo in osu. Or in circle. i'll experiment with this

Winsley, Thanks. Added archive with XNA libraries in first post (i'm exported it from project)
Winshley
Since you added Accuracy, you can follow up this post for the formula.

Also, you forgot to put Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Input.Touch.dll file. :?

EDIT: Don't forget about HardRock and Easy mod as well, they adjust OD by 1.4× and 0.5× respectively.
Aqo

DarkTigrus wrote:

Can you please add the option to this to specify which 2 keys we want to stream with
Hmm, probably no
Why not? Any specific reason?
4RTRAID

Aqo wrote:

DarkTigrus wrote:

Hmm, probably no
Why not? Any specific reason?

XD Osu yamemashita gomennasai (__)

often creators of things ignore hacks,
osu! airman Map hacks too, and Deathstorm https://osu.ppy.sh/s/25739 hack very very obvious.

First osu! fixed from hacks,before his fix tool
Topic Starter
DarkTigrus

[KOR]ArtRaid wrote:

often creators of things ignore hacks,
This test for just yourself - you lie yourself. Btw, update with fine acc algorithm - definitely with faceroll keyboard you will have little acc. Soon i will add misses
VoidnOwO
:oops:
XinCrin
Great app . Thank you ♥
Kunieda
This is........…AMAZING !
Dexus
I dunno if this thing is reading me correctly, the highest I can stream is 235 in game but 335 from this thing, wat

I noticed it cuts my bpm when I use hitsounds, it drops down to like 140.
Oinari-sama

Dexus wrote:

I dunno if this thing is reading me correctly, the highest I can stream is 235 in game but 335 from this thing, wat

I noticed it cuts my bpm when I use hitsounds, it drops down to like 140.
You may have hit more than 2 keys at once. It registers as many keystrokes as your keyboard can support.

Try button mashing with 4 fingers. You get easy 500bpm.
mmnah
I would suggest you to move your application sources to the place like GitHub. Since there is many experienced programmers, they may help. If only you don't mind that your sources will be officially open.

(Я бы рекомендовал тебе поместить исходные коды твоей программы куда-нибудь вроде GitHub'а. Здесь много опытных программистов, они могут помочь. Если только ты не против того, что твои исходики будут официально открыты.)
Kirby621
not work
enistortul
I got this error when i tried to open:

Howl

enistortul wrote:

I got this error when i tried to open:

DarkTigrus wrote:

[System requirements]
XNA Framework
.NET Framework 4
99% it's because you don't have XNA. Try to download it.
Nessitro
it keeps crashing :'(
tokaku
the link's broken for Android. Anyone has it?
EDIT: Noticed it's broken for PC as well