Topic Starter
Jordan
Kritzkingvoid
INTP

Kinda the same
DeletedUser_4041880
spongypuppet
Your personality type: INFP
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 71%, Intuitive: 8%, Feeling: 12%, Prospecting: 15%, Turbulent: 40%
kagaminelenz

err...
How should I say this
VoidnOwO
:)
Varetyr

ISTJ as always

edit : my friend can't stop calling me Kira because of that, thanks
leepdesu
"Your personality type: ESTP"
"Forming around 4% of the population..." - Wtf?
Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 23%, Observant: 1%, Thinking: 9%, Prospecting: 22%, Turbulent: 34%

Idk if I should be happy or...
Mogsy
INFJ. Definitely changed from the last time I took this test many moons ago.
piruchan
I believe a large number of people here are introverts

Just read the description, this thing is very accurate (for me, at least).
Foxtrot
Pacze
Kanye West
Got ENTP, usually get INTP, ENTJ or INTJ
NicoNicoNiii
ESTP
Birdy

Oh, I did not see this coming in the slightest.
Granger
Makan1

I find some people too introverted. I do isolate myself from the outside world completely for like a week but I like hanging with my friends.
waawawawa
takaharrue
La Volpe
Pretty sure someone else posted a topic like this before.
Aurani
Dem tactics yo. I still have to read up on the "personality type" thing.... INFJ seems to be very rare from what I could read so far.
Gakkun

Seems somewhat accurate
- Loy -
Pretty sure i'm an INTJ. I took another 70 question mbti test
orza6006
The problem with these tests is that they're kind of dumbed down to get more people to understand them. The difference between J and P is not a simple order/chaos divide, it's to help order functions (look them up, they're difficult to explain quickly). That's why most of these tests give me INFP for preferring to be flexible and keeping my options open, but I know I am in fact an INFJ thanks to the functions.
Aurani
I've been reading up on my INFJ for the past hour (ever since I took the test above) and no matter where I look it up - after analyzing it comes out as exactly what I'm like... even if I'm not gleeful when it comes to some points.
Sal32

what does this mean??
orza6006

Aurani wrote:

I've been reading up on my INFJ for the past hour (ever since I took the test above) and no matter where I look it up - after analyzing it comes out as exactly what I'm like... even if I'm not gleeful when it comes to some points.
I guess that's the best way to confirm which type you are - check out what the general idea is for each type instead of doing it letter-by-letter. The main way I found out I was an INFJ and not an INFP was that I related more to other people who were also INFJs.
Aurani
Click on that link "ENFP" to read up on it. I suggest you also visit other sites and compare it to every other source, to be sure that you don't miss out on anything.

orza6006 wrote:

I guess that's the best way to confirm which type you are - check out what the general idea is for each type instead of doing it letter-by-letter. The main way I found out I was an INFJ and not an INFP was that I related more to other people who were also INFJs.
I did that as well, and it still matches up perfectly. I also asked some people that know me rather well and spammed them with all the info, and just one of them disagreed with half of it, while others came to the conclusion that it is a 95% match.

So, after taking the whole picture into account as well as every detail (from my own perspective) I can easily conclude that it describes me pretty well.
I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I would be great with an ENTP or ENFP around though...
Pengoose
Always an ISTJ
kirueggy
Mofu kun

So this specific personality makes up 4.5% of people.

Forming around 4.5% of the population, INFP personalities are usually perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy. However, such an exterior can be deceptive; even though INFPs can be somewhat cautious, their inner flame and passion is not something to be taken lightly. People with this personality type are really affectionate, a trait not often seen in other types.

This describes me too well.
kirueggy

MoF10 wrote:

So this specific personality makes up 4.5% of people.

Forming around 4.5% of the population, INFP personalities are usually perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy. However, such an exterior can be deceptive; even though INFPs can be somewhat cautious, their inner flame and passion is not something to be taken lightly. People with this personality type are really affectionate, a trait not often seen in other types.

This describes me too well.
You're neither... You're "verted" @_@
Interference_old
INFP. Tried the test twice on different web and got the same result.

That describes my writing hobby too well...
Aurani
I actually took quite a liking to my type when I found out what philosophers and great minds had the same type...
Kouya-
Vuelo Eluko
introverted obviously, refer to my avatar
kowz

Don't really know how I should feel about that.

INTJs are often seen as highly intelligent and perplexingly mysterious. INTJ personalities radiate self-confidence, relying on their huge archive of knowledge spanning many different topics and areas.
I don't exactly "radiate" self-confidence, nor have a huge "archive of knowledge". Oh well.
show more