forum

Pendulum - Watercolour (Radio Edit) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
captin1
cool, taiko icon here p/3077057 so bubbled!
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
Thank you o3o
Secretpipe
YES
Topic Starter
AlexaBM

Secretpipe wrote:

YES
Not yet. It will be "YES" when I'll rank it :3
/me waits for the BAT
Krfawy
BATs please. This map should be ranked since it was submitted, so rank it now, please. : /
Topic Starter
AlexaBM

Krfawy wrote:

BATs please. This map should be ranked since it was submitted, so rank it now, please. : /
It will be ranked soon, so stay calm a bit please o3o
KSHR
Let me throw in only minor things.

[Easy]
  1. Inconsistent video offset
  2. 00:02:760 - This volume change can be set with the red line right? Same goes for Normal.
  3. 00:40:001 (2,2,3) - Just a design suggestion: This might be just me, but it looks like paralleled patterns are overused here. It'd be more fun and neater if you rearrange this pattern. e.g. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1691761
    300,304,40001,2,0,P|376:288|456:304,2,160,8|8|8,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
[Normal]
  1. Seems fine to me.
[Hard]
  1. I think HP7 is a bit too high considering the difficulty spread. Consider reducing it by 1.
  2. 01:37:156 - Add a note here as the drum goes. You can make the rhythm more natural by doing this imo.
  3. 03:10:173 (4) - I wonder why you placed a 1/4 slider only here. I'm sure it'd be better to place 2 notes instead of it like what you did at 03:04:656 (7,8,1) - 03:15:691 (8,9,1) - in order to make a pattern more friendly.
[Insane]
  1. 00:38:449 (6) - Remove this note. By doing this you can make more consistent with the rhythm of 00:35:863 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - imo.
mancuso_JM_
Just giving a quick testplay here in Insane, and I'm wondering a little thing.. Is the pattern in 00:47:415 (2,3,4,5,6) - intentional?
I mean, all the pattern is in 1/4 but the jump between (5,6) is really big and almost impredictable, in addition you don't have that kind of stuff in the rest of the map so it became really inconsistent.
Removing (5) you'll be fixing this issue, but please, make sure to change that!
KSHR

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Just giving a quick testplay here in Insane, and I'm wondering a little thing.. Is the pattern in 00:47:415 (2,3,4,5,6) - intentional?
I mean, all the pattern is in 1/4 but the jump between (5,6) is really big and almost impredictable, in addition you don't have that kind of stuff in the rest of the map so it became really inconsistent.
Removing (5) you'll be fixing this issue, but please, make sure to change that!
Yea, I noticed that as well and told the mapper to remove (5) on a forum pm before throwing in my suggestions. The fixed version hasn't been submitted yet, but I'm sure s/he already fixed that! Thanks for mentioning, senpai :3
Topic Starter
AlexaBM

KSHR wrote:

Let me throw in only minor things.

[Easy]
  1. Inconsistent video offset Oh, yes, my fault. Fixed!
  2. 00:02:760 - This volume change can be set with the red line right? Same goes for Normal. Fixed
  3. 00:40:001 (2,2,3) - Just a design suggestion: This might be just me, but it looks like paralleled patterns are overusing here. It'd be more fun and neater if you rearrange this pattern. e.g. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1691761 okay, why not?
    300,304,40001,2,0,P|376:288|456:304,2,160,8|8|8,3:0|3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
[Normal]
  1. Seems fine to me.
[Hard]
  1. I think HP7 is a bit too high considering the difficulty spread. Consider reducing it by 1. Okay, fixed
  2. 01:37:156 - Add a note here as the drum goes. You can make the rhythm more natural by doing this imo.
  3. 03:10:173 (4) - I wonder why you placed a 1/4 slider only here. I'm sure it'd be better to place 2 notes instead of it like what you did at 03:04:656 (7,8,1) - 03:15:691 (8,9,1) - in order to make a pattern more friendly. Hm.. yes, it's better. Changed!
[Insane]
  1. 00:38:449 (6) - Remove this note. By doing this you can make more consistent with the rhythm of 00:35:863 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - imo. Removed
All updated!
KSHR
dede~n
SapphireGhost
DexFrild
УРРРААААААА!! ПОЗДРАВЛЯШКИ XD
Krfawy
Congratulations Darling! <3 I'm glad to see your 4th ranked map. ;3 Now let's go and bake some cake with me... or cupcakes maybe? 83

L! U! V! Alexa! o3o
KSHR

SapphireGhost wrote:

LOL'd
Naryuga
Congratulations :3
Topic Starter
AlexaBM

SapphireGhost wrote:

Oh WOW

Thank you KSHR <3

DexFrild wrote:

УРРРААААААА!! ПОЗДРАВЛЯШКИ XD
ого, быстро же ты \:D/ спасибки о3о

Krfawy wrote:

Congratulations Darling! <3 I'm glad to see your 4th ranked map. ;3 Now let's go and bake some cake with me... or cupcakes maybe? 83

L! U! V! Alexa! o3o
Thanks~ Breaking The Habit first. And.. then I will let myself eat some cupcakes o3o

Naryuga wrote:

Congratulations :3
Thank you :3
meiikyuu
finally ~ grats :)
Sieg
поздравляю (:
shavit

just lol
Illkryn
this beatmap lmao
Alarido
How maaaaaany ğratz !!!!!!!!!!!

Wished Larto would come back here just to see! At least I try follow his way of mapping, instead of Chinese way of mapping coz the chinese way of mapping feels me empty of any meaning to me orz

For the reins of this world! Biggest congratz! EZ A NAGYON SZÉP MAP!

and.. why not collab at Insane diff on my most recent subitted map? (Emilio - Valamit el kell mondjak)
Cydros
Grats, pls more ♥
Loctav
Unranked due to PP calculation issues - in order to avoid further abuse.
Will be reranked as soon as this issue has been fixed.
dkun
In addition with the current unrank, I don't agree with C1's drum-finish's usage in the song. It doesn't fit, at all. But other than that, everything else is spectacular.

I'll be more than happy to re-rank after discussion on this.
Sieg
Не меняй этот финиш, он очень круто вписывается.
TicClick
меняй, он пиздец. подходит только найткору
Vuelo Eluko

dkun wrote:

In addition with the current unrank, I don't agree with C1's drum-finish's usage in the song. It doesn't fit, at all. But other than that, everything else is spectacular.

I'll be more than happy to re-rank after discussion on this.
how unfair, it was deemed rankable before and was unranked for a reason that isnt even related to the map itself.. and now it has to be changed again because there's something you dont like about it? What about all the scores people made? :( just because its unranked doesnt mean it has to be held hostage now. talk about taking advantage of an unlucky situation!
CrazyrabbitKGE
seems like this would be ranked very soon. why is this even in WIP forum? I almost modded this lol congrats!
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
Sry, but I don't want to make changes in my map, 'cause it was ranked some time ago and I would have some more problems before ranking it again if I change something.
KSHR

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

how unfair, it was deemed rankable before and was unranked for a reason that isnt even related to the map itself.. and now it has to be changed again because there's something you dont like about it? What about all the scores people made? :( just because its unranked doesnt mean it has to be held hostage now. talk about taking advantage of an unlucky situation!
He just threw in his suggestion and asked people who see this thread their opinions before this map re-gets qualified, there is no need to get mad at all, really.

-----

Indeed custom1's drum finish doesn't fit with the song itself as dkun wrote but it sounds fun to play at least to me. Well that might be just my own personal taste or something, I'm sure I should have mentioned this before moving the map into the qualified phase. I apologize about that.
Avena
About the star rating issue:
You can change the diffname by even one letter (Insane 1) and it causes the star rating to be recalculated, after the update you can change back and it should be fixed.
Love

AlexaBM wrote:

Sry, but I don't want to make changes in my map, 'cause it was ranked some time ago and I would have some more problems before ranking it again if I change something.
It doesn't need to be re-bubbled if you just change what is noted. Also doing what Priti said does infact fix the star rating.

So this will be re-qualified no matter what happens.
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
Yes, updated.

Love wrote:

So this will be re-qualified no matter what happens.
If I want it to be re-qualified, I should change the current drum-hitfinish, as dkun wrote I don't really understand why some people see a problem here
But dkun ignores my messages, so I don't know what to do.
Love
He wants you to change it, if you can't find an alternative then remove it.
Topic Starter
AlexaBM
Well, I can't find an alternative, so removed and updated. I hope it doesn't have any problems now and we can re-rank it ._.
Alarido
Alexa's mapset is already perfect. It does not need changes imho. (At least for osu! Standard. I dunno about Taiko mapping).
Only thing I could suggest is change some triplets to repeating kicksliders, in order to ease a bit the overall playability.

Hope it re-ranked sooner.
Love
Since dkun is a bit busy, I'll pop this back in since what was requested was fixed.

Sorry for the wait!

Re-qualified~
Timorisu
Let's hope the pp won't go crazy this time \ :D /
Myxo
Congratz for the re-rank :b
show more