Total Posts
show more
Witch Mercy

BrokenArrow wrote:

except waking up
:o
Ugh hangovers
Varetyr
I've lent my phone to my cousin this night because she needed to call / text someone. The thing is, she obviously spent her time browsing through my phone and didn't even bother hiding it... When I took my phone back this morning, I saw my personal pictures' folder opened.

Someone please give me the strength not to freaking murder this twat today, you guys have no idea how much I hate being tricked.
kirueggy
eating lunch at school today and the wind just decides to be a douche and blows everything imaginable into about half the school's faces...
Witch Mercy

Varetyr wrote:

I've lent my phone to my cousin this night because she needed to call / text someone. The thing is, she obviously spent her time browsing through my phone and didn't even bother hiding it... When I took my phone back this morning, I saw my personal pictures' folder opened.

Someone please give me the strength not to freaking murder this twat today, you guys have no idea how much I hate being tricked.
Murder her.
Do it man.
That's why I never lend anything to anyone ever.
AutoMedic

Graciee wrote:

Varetyr wrote:

Murder her.
Do it man.
That's why I never lend anything to anyone ever.

I just can't..

He's just...

*cough* Cunt *cough*

Burn that little fucker to hell
CTsREVENGE
Working my ass off for organic chemistry and scoring 19, 12, and 30 points above the class average for the 3 exams and somehow getting a C? WTF is that logic? If you average about 20 points above the class average and at worst the class average grade would have to be a 70=C how don't I have at least a B+ or in reality an A (70+20=90). I can't even get at least a B when they round people who get D's up to a C so technically they did just as well as me. BS
kirueggy
i tripped on a rock SCREW YOU ROCK.
Chiuyo

kirukashi wrote:

i tripped on a rock SCREW YOU ROCK.
kill the rock

also i hit my head on the wall when i was going to get some food
benjanyan
-
Chiuyo
i have a math test tomorrow and i dont understand a shit
Rio-
AutoCAD
*seriously... all commands in ACAD are far different from other softwares I know
Chiuyo
I have to go to school and I'm so tired
Trash Boat
Nintendo Wi-Fi connection shutdown
Chiuyo
I'm so confused about everything and I don't know if I should be sad or just be angry at myself.
kirueggy
lost to some freaker who beat me in king of fighters using k', maxima and daimon

three times in a freakin row

using handicap
Naywils
Circles you have to be mad at them.
kirueggy
scratch that now my screen protector got a scratch YOU SON OF A
Kouya-
I dropped my Iphone when someone bumped into me .

Luckily, I have a case on . . .

But still . . .

kirukashi wrote:

scratch that now my screen protector got a scratch YOU SON OF A
Trauter
I tripped on toilet when i was going to bathroom...
piruchan
The fact that some people can't understand that others are not as social as they are.
benjanyan
-
Pacze
Today I tried to survive this shit https://osu.ppy.sh/b/136553&m=0 (great map btw) ..
.. and realized that I have it from the first week I play osu! and all I've managed to get in 11 months is an horrendous B (should've been a C lol) on the easiest std diff but owell

Not really angry at it but w/e, at this point the map is like a meter of how good/bad I'm playing, depending on how many seconds I can survive lol

IT IS the curse of the guys who made me download this on that multiplayer room and started a 11-month rivalry! I'll be free some day, map! ^^
burningapple

Chiuyo wrote:

have to go to school
Plus, everything.
Birdy
Kritzkingvoid
Because OF "Life"
kirueggy
just realized now that summer starts tomorrow I'll end up getting bored halfway due to me having absolutely NOTHING to do
Noobsicle
skip to 3:00
Kouya-
I bought an Acid-Free Tsunami Sketchbook thing for about 5 bucks (it was on Sale) yesterday .

Got it,

came home excited to use it,

left it on the table cuz I needed to go do laundry,

(next day)

woke up,

Little Brother spills Ramune that I bought him ~

Made my day this morning . . .
kirueggy
this screen protector is the absolute worst

it already gets rainbow scratches within a month

freaking horrible
benjanyan
-
kirueggy

benjanyan wrote:

benjanyan wrote:

My Sennheiser IE80s went through the washing machine by accident. At the very least, it's ruined the foam tips and broken the cable clip. :cry:
Tried them after letting them dry for ages. They're fucked. :(
Ever tried taking them back to where you bought them?

OT: these stupid little mexican kids in my neighborhood are really pissing me and the rest of the tenants off... Are they asking to get evicted? (don't ban me I'm not a racist @_@)
Rio-
Uninstalled My ATi Catalyst for Intel and installing another ATi Catalyst (suggested by my friend, for graphic improvements), and then suddenly my laptop got a graphic error when I played osu! and need to Restart the PC everytime... damn It, give back my old Catalyst! >:(
kirueggy

satriobp wrote:

Uninstalled My ATi Catalyst for Intel and installing another ATi Catalyst (suggested by my friend, for graphic improvements), and then suddenly my laptop got a graphic error when I played osu! and need to Restart the PC everytime... damn It, give back my old Catalyst! >:(
"suggested"

you sure he wasn't trying to break your shit? :P
-sev
My inability to fc a song.
kirueggy

Nikkumi wrote:

Birdy

Nikkumi wrote:

-sev

kirukashi wrote:

Nikkumi wrote:

I bet my grandma can fc those five.
TakuMii
Speaking of grandmas...
An old lady hit my house with her car today. On Friday the 13th, of all days.
Just the front of the house though. Well, at least her insurance is covering it...
-sev

YayMii wrote:

Speaking of grandmas...
An old lady hit my house with her car today. On Friday the 13th, of all days.
Just the front of the house though. Well, at least her insurance is covering it...
Old drivers are the bane of my existence.
kirueggy
speaking of old, OLD BEATMAPS.

lemme tell you people back in 2007 or whatever must've been retarded because the beatmaps needed to get the achievements are half unplayable (probably cause I mouse only with max sensitivity but oh well they suck)
show more