forum

shifted4: core picnic [SD HD | Standard Taiko CTB Mania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Indeed_old_1
Very nice skin! The only thing I don't like is the 300's randomly pop up but that is minor. Love the colors too, I love everything with lots of color :>
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

Indeed wrote:

Very nice skin! The only thing I don't like is the 300's randomly pop up but that is minor. Love the colors too, I love everything with lots of color :>
Thanks! You can replace hit300g and hit300k by hit300 though ;)
tobuei
Hi there noticed one small thing, the bottom of some of the ranking letters are cut off only noticed it on C, S and SS. still loving this skin too by the way :)

Topic Starter
shiftpsh
I'll fix that issue in 3.3 :)
OsuMe65
I bet you placed a junk element there.
search-background.png doesn't work, if I'm correct.
You can have it inside the skin if that works. (search-background.png can be found on osu!Direct before an osu! Update.)

Also, your selection-mods.png and the @2x counterpart are totally different from each other.
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

OsuMe65 wrote:

I bet you placed a junk element there.
search-background.png doesn't work, if I'm correct.
You can have it inside the skin if that works. (search-background.png can be found on osu!Direct before an osu! Update.)

Also, your selection-mods.png and the @2x counterpart are totally different from each other.
I'll check that :)

3.3 will release a lot after from now because of school examination.
Blazing Bullet
I...
Sigh...
This skin is just... AMAZING. It's so well made, and it's one of the most original skins I've tried. I love that arcade look that is gives off, I loved how you made the 50 and 100, like a thingy popping out.
New Main Skin, been wanting a colorful one for a while.
_sparky_
i really like it!!
good job! ^^

edit: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1537402

um???
Haskorion

_sparky_ wrote:

i really like it!!
good job! ^^

um???
You have to enable "Prefer new behaviour" in the options.
_sparky_

ReddScorn wrote:

_sparky_ wrote:

i really like it!!
good job! ^^

um???
You have to enable "Prefer new behaviour" in the options.
I had tried that and it was still small
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

_sparky_ wrote:

i really like it!!
good job! ^^

um???
Oh, B went seriously wrong :(
fix soon
_sparky_

arom303 wrote:

_sparky_ wrote:

i really like it!!
good job! ^^

um???
Oh, B went seriously wrong :(
fix soon
yeah no matter what i do it turned out small :<
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

_sparky_ wrote:

yeah no matter what i do it turned out small :<
It's fixed in 3.3, please download here > https://www.dropbox.com/s/q537n1rssbmnofy/shifted3_3.osk
Richard2q2
Nice skin! I looked at your video and it had cool hit sounds while when I used it, it didn't have them.

Halp :?
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

Richard2q2 wrote:

Nice skin! I looked at your video and it had cool hit sounds while when I used it, it didn't have them.

It differs what beatmap you play, but if you think it's wrong with my skin then try changing the file extension(.osk) to .zip and copy the unzipped files to your skin directory. That'll do :)
Richard2q2

arom303 wrote:

Richard2q2 wrote:

It differs what beatmap you play, but if you think it's wrong with my skin then try changing the file extension(.osk) to .zip and copy the unzipped files to your skin directory. That'll do :)
I played the exact same song and difficulty and didnt have that sound, also i for me the hitbursts arent showing :o

Edit: Ok i have like 11 skins and none of them have hitbursts. I remember when i was fiddling with a skin i didnt like random 30's and 10's coming out from the sliders. I asked on the forums and this guy got me to drag in a file called 'sliderpoint30' into the skin. Now the 30's are gone but every skin i get doesnt have hitbursts. :c

Edit (again): Dw got things sort out :D
AstralPhnx
Wow, this is a really nice skin with 1 flaw that really causes me problems. That fucking cursor!! I mean I actually like the size but bright pink?!? It doesn't contrast against the colours of the hit circles at all which causes problems! If you could change the colour of the cursor then I think we would all be happier!
hehe

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Wow, this is a really nice skin with 1 flaw that really causes me problems. That fucking cursor!! I mean I actually like the size but bright pink?!? It doesn't contrast against the colours of the hit circles at all which causes problems! If you could change the colour of the cursor then I think we would all be happier!
you could change it yourself. i think the cursor fits quite well for the theme, but if you beg to differ dont bother asking him to change the whole skin just for you.
Topic Starter
shiftpsh
3.4 update!

DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wkavuogeh57btbo/shifted3_4.osk
- Changed supporter background to summer season
- Support new song selection screen
- New difficulty indicator
- Small ranks changed to fit song selection screen
- Mod images fixed
AstralPhnx

handsome wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

you could change it yourself. i think the cursor fits quite well for the theme, but if you beg to differ dont bother asking him to change the whole skin just for you.
Its just a suggestion. I personally love the cursor size but some other colours would have been nice. I'm not telling him to change the whole skin, just add some extra cursor colours
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Its just a suggestion. I personally love the cursor size but some other colours would have been nice. I'm not telling him to change the whole skin, just add some extra cursor colours
Okay, I'll think about an extra cursor pack or something. Thanks for feedback!
AstralPhnx
Awesome sauce! I look forward to the next release! I'm loving this skin so far!
Topic Starter
shiftpsh
Sorry for 509 error, I'll consider using MediaFire from now on :)
You can l download 3.3 until I make 3.5 :)
Xerhat
o well, right now none of your dropbox links are working :(
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

Akiae wrote:

o well, right now none of your dropbox links are working :(
Changed to MediaFire, please try http://www.mediafire.com/download/6i2td0c38257j7w/shifted3_5.osk

3.5 released. I don't like the 'PERFECT' image though I made it, I'll replace that soon.

Old skins cannot be downloaded since the files got 509'd.
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

Tuxdude143 wrote:

Awesome sauce! I look forward to the next release! I'm loving this skin so far!
I'll make that 'extra' pack as soon as possible. :)
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

Version 4 w/ new theme released!
Inori
Nice skin.

And why do I have a feeling the new subtitle is a joke on bemani title names.
Topic Starter
shiftpsh

Inori wrote:

Nice skin.

Like, Pop'n 21 Sunny Park?
Inori

shiftpsh wrote:

Inori wrote:

Nice skin.

Like, Pop'n 21 Sunny Park?
I was thinking more like jubeat saucer.
OsuMe65
What font are you using anyway...? It seems like it's Museo Sans = w=

Anyway, will post some issues if found
AstralPhnx
This skin just keeps getting better and better!!! Keep up the awesome work!
PascalK
Just discovered this skin-- and I love it. Well done!
Verniy_Chan
my favorite skin
Feelteeth
Hey!
Can I have the files of the skin without texts? The only thing that I want is to localize my osu!.
Also, can you give me the font and the programs you used?
If you give those things, thank you so much!