Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sorageru
Both of them are good~
MrBakpao
for romance story i choose SAO
but in SNK you can feel some fear and sad in the story, combined with war between monster and human make SNK look better~
[Yue]
Sword Art Online!
I find it much more interesting :3
Taengz
Sword Art Online, I didn't like SnK that much, but it was still pretty good.
Elicchi_old
SAO. but SnK's pretty good.
Apex_old
I don't see the objective of this thread except by gaining thread posts. This thread is like comparing a chicken egg to a rock album.
Yukii
SAO!! :D
kirueggy
SAO

No offense to SnK, I mean both are pretty boss animes, just that the fandom for SnK is just... out of hand
Pawsu
SAO all the way

I mean AOT is good too, but I'm in love with the concept of SAO.
Lemozade
SAO. I've never been as immersed to a story line and character plot, most people didn't enjoy that function of it and only liked the action, but I thought it had such an immersive story, and fell in love with it instantly.
Kingdom_old_1

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit
randomizer89

Lucia-Hime wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit
DeletedUser_4041880
Probably AoT but I kinda like the idea of SAO.
Kisetsunotori
SAO because i like more of the futuristic fantasy
Taadashi
AoT definitely. Probably one of the better animes out there in current time. :)
Nyanstars
I like SAO more, online game animes rule!
deadbeat
btw guys, while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and obviously not everyone likes SAO or AoT, if you don't like them, don't post here. simple.
we don't need negativity in threads like this >_>
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

btw guys, while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and obviously not everyone likes SAO or AoT, if you don't like them, don't post here. simple.
we don't need negativity in threads like this >_>
True

My opinion about Three two anime's that everyone's talking about this thread

AoT : Too much hype. Ruined the thing. Probably it's the replacement for Bleach without high school
SaO : The anime killed itself on ALO. God, everyone agreed that ALO arc is soo boring
EasyMillions
As much as I hate both of them I'd say...... :roll: AoT by far
Revy-
3 words. SAO
Greyusb
SAO, mainly because I love the light novel... Personally I don't fancy Attack on Titan's story and theme as much as other people do...
Celizavia
Attack on Online.

Geez it sounds so weird
- Kensley -
I prefer Sword Art Online because it has to do with technology. I don't like anime who plays in the past like Attack on Titan
Demon
I prefer Sword Art Online ;3
Green_Blue_old
SAO have a really awsome animation and graphic. . .

But i prefer AoT fot awsome story line and character development ;3
kirueggy
Actually changed my opinion, both suck and are overrated just like League of Legends.

Fight me.

Although I'd rather watch AoT because SOME of it is worth watching + people at my school aren't dying over it unlike stupid SAO
Birdy

kirukashi wrote:

both suck and are overrated just like League of Legends.
AutoMedic

kirukashi wrote:

Actually changed my opinion, both suck and are overrated just like League of Legends.

Fight me.

Although I'd rather watch AoT because SOME of it is worth watching + people at my school aren't dying over it unlike stupid SAO
+1

AOT is slightly better for the good arcs they've pulled off
tanteiRE
Attack on Titan. It's not even like if I had to pick between the two, I choose AoT. I really like it >:D
The haters are just wannabee hipsters. Or are actually hipsters..
I'm meh with SAO. I have yet to read the light novel, but the anime really pisses me off.. At least the second half of season 1 did.
Yes, both are completely overrated. But AoT has decent reason to be, SAO does not.
FluffyTeddy
SAO
Drowned Crow
I Pref Sword art online

I realy wish ppl coud Stop calling it Attack on Titans.The Name is Shingeki no kyojin

tanteiRE

FuturistigSan wrote:

I Pref Sword art online

I realy wish ppl coud Stop calling it Attack on Titans.The Name is Shingeki no kyojin
No one is calling it Attack on Titans.. lol
Although it isn't the exact translation of Shingeki no Kyojin, it's the accepted English name. Same way Kyoukai no Kanata is Beyond the Boundary despite that not being the exact translation. Also, for people who buy/read the volumes in English, it is printed as Attack on Titan. Not saying all manga volumes in English are good.. Because one time, they went from Kamisama Hajimemashita to Kamisama Kiss..
Nothing wrong with calling it in its English name versus spelling it in romaji.
Nice picture though
Witch Mercy
Why would you even compare these two anime?
Anyways I choose AoT.
Foxtrot

FuturistigSan wrote:

I Pref Sword art online

Stop being a weeaboo.
Geo
kagaminelenz
^Agree LoL XD
AoT and SnK is same, only in different language

Anyway, I prefer SnK because it have a heavier plot and it blood splatter so cool
[-Tsubomi-]
kfjlklka , shingeki no kyojin FTW ! < 3
lunarblue

Dulcet wrote:

FuturistigSan wrote:

I Pref Sword art online

Stop being a weeaboo.
+1 hhhhhnnggg
Gumpy
Maybe I will watch them sometime in the future when people stop mentioning it to me constantly.
show more