forum

Knife Party - Bonfire [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
OnosakiHito
I contacted inaba this time. I want to make sure everything is alright before I do any further move.
-Kazu-
crypoison
nice map!
Tuxxy_old

crypoison wrote:

nice map!
inaba-tan
OnosakiHito
^ He responsed to me. :p
ありがとうね!ちょっと遅いでもそれは良いですw

PM me after update. So I can check.
Topic Starter
FINALLY
Everything's ready.
Stefan

inverness wrote:

FINALLY
Everything's ready.
Nwolf
Just wondering, shouldn't the BPM be 87 (with doubled SV)?
Topic Starter

Nwolf wrote:

Just wondering, shouldn't the BPM be 87 (with doubled SV)?
No.
wendao
how about add "-Anhedonia-" to tags? it's kazukisinx new nickname `-`

btw, welcome back Rage :D
Topic Starter
Sure, I'll add it later.

Anyways, to those who're wondering: ono is still busy these days so I can't ask for rechecks right away. I'll call him back when he's done.
quiz-chan_DELETED
And now what?
-Kazu-
Now wait for Onosaki..
Zexous
Well fuck I've been wanting to map this since like November 2012 and well
fuck you inverness :(
</3
(Really nice map / Even better SB)
Kuron-kun
Hello, you are missing a finisher here 01:26:206 (3) -

or not thank you bye
OnosakiHito
Recheck time.

Muzu:

Change the name from Muzu to Muzukashii. Song name is long. But you can just leave "Taiko" out to have a shorter diff name.
(Muzu = Ha... ???)

00:52:672 (44) - Delete this note. ddddk in a Muzu is as always rather questionable. We don't have it as official rule, but as thumb of rule not to use these patterns, especially bounded together with 1/2 notes (I mentioned this 3 months ago).

Collab Oni

01:17:241 - x1,25 and 01:17:413 - x1,00 (you did the same at 02:01:379 )

OnosakiHito wrote:

01:17:241 - Suggesting to add at 01:17:413 a new x1.00, so the transition is better from one to the other part.
After that we are ready to go.
Topic Starter
ggjfsdfsgjsdfjdgfjdgfjdsgfds so I have to call inaba again
inb4 late reply again
let's wait for 1 more year again yey

On a serious note: I agree with taiko diff name change.
-Kazu-
Topic Starter
Great.

Now wait for inaba. Inb4 until one year later.

EDIT: Ok so I PM inaba (again) that I could apply his mod by myself as it was just about deleting one single note. FINALLY, he replied:

So everything is good to go.

EDIT2: Totally good to go after polishing the Rage diff. Ok.

Another firetrucking great new page.
OnosakiHito
Hm. Somehow we are not comming forward with this set. lol
There are still some things which hasn't been changed(probably because of misunderstanding) and cases I'm not sure about either I forgot to mention it or it got changed afterwards.

Collab

Red mention is a must.

Wasn't at 01:06:896 a kiai as well ? Also, why are there differences in kiai at 01:39:310 and 00:55:172 ?
What's up with the 01:17:241 and 02:01:379 ? I guess you misunderstood me. So I will mention it a third time: p/3101116
01:17:241 - x1.25
01:17:586 - x1.00
02:01:379 - x1.25
02:01:724 - x1.00
Change it.
00:35:344 (8,9) - That's also something I wonder about. I'm not sure if I just missed it or this got changed, but a finisher in front of a smaler note is a not good. It overlaps the smaller note. Change it to a normal note. Since 00:40:862 (28,29) - is okay due to the higher SV but you could change it for consistency. - Tbh, it sounds in this way nice as well and prevents that previous overlap.
00:38:448 (20,21) - Normaly I'm against such stuff (kkddkdD), but since there is a SV change it makes it easier to play.

Do not kudosu this post.
I will check the set by my own, so you don't have to recall me.
Backfire
Here is the fixed map. http://puu.sh/9lrnG/56cae29f17.txt
Topic Starter
Fml I accidentally kudo'd the recheck, sorry.

Anyway updated like real fo real.
OnosakiHito
I say the kD is alright. We normaly don't use it, but the SV has been just lowered down. Still plays nice, looks okay and sounds good.
So I would give it a go at this point, after months of fighting, huh.

I wish you good luck guys.

osu-approved: p/2851038
Topic Starter
yeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Finally!
Let's go with this!
Zexous
boobEL'D

EDIT:

helo. am here 2 shoot star
Secretpipe
OMFG FINALLY !!!!!!
lolcubes
I am almost pretty sure this should be 87 BPM. While it doesn't change much, it's the true BPM of the song. Dubstep always has slow beats and high activity, so it doesn't change maps, but it does make the BPM correct (just don't forget to double all your SV values). :p

I am aware that many sites list it as 174 as well, but many also list it as 87, and pretty much all sites I found this track to purchase from labeled it as 87.

(No fear, just a number change, take a look at Kyoto for example)

Oh btw, I recommend offset +5, feels so much better.

[Collab Awesome]
Very fun, but some minor issues.
Take a look at this: http://puu.sh/9ELcV/69738067f7.jpg
00:33:103 - This slowdown is too sudden, making two notes completely overlap each other, as far as I know this is unrankable and should get fixed. Gradual slowdown recommended because the echo of the song stays for a bit longer at that part, so it would make sense.
02:22:758 (1,2,3,4) - D kkd plays so much better (or d kkd) on many ways, just a suggestion.

Just don't think I am trying to undermine this, I just want it to be as best as possible. ;)
(can't pop for obvious reasons)
Topic Starter
Nah I'll stick with 174. I don't use halved BPMs for dubstep maps due to 1/4 nature on the streams (also considering the fast buildups pre and mid drop, they're pretty fast). Thanks for the info though, lolcubes.

I'll contact the guests regarding the taiko. kd for mod

Edit: +5 feels late imo so I don't think so D:
OnosakiHito
I agree with lolcubes about a + offset. I noticed this before, but wasn't sure about it since my overall offset got messed up some time ago. But seems like I wasn't wrong at all. So I recommend you to listen to lolcubes in this matter, since in Taiko it does have a big impact, especially with mods like DT or HR. Also, the hitwindow in osu is bigger when it's about accuracy, so you have less problems with such deviation.

@lolcubes: How about +10 offset ? With +10, I hit almost the whole time +/-0. +5 gives me still some latency. Doesn't feel great either.

Also, what lolcubes said about the BPM is true. In Taiko you can double the SV, and everything would be alright.

00:33:103 - I didn't see it that probelmatic, but while we are at it, you can use x1 -> x0.90 -> x0.65 if you want.

After that we can come back to the bubble. So don't worry.
Zexous

lolcubes wrote:

I am almost pretty sure this should be 87 BPM. While it doesn't change much, it's the true BPM of the song. Dubstep always has slow beats and high activity, so it doesn't change maps, but it does make the BPM correct (just don't forget to double all your SV values). :p
I used 87 in mine 8-)
Topic Starter
Is it just me or I just realized there's a bubble pop? Oh well.
I'm seriously not sure about this BPM change, will contact several more BATs regarding this.
BPM and offset has been changed.
Taiko Oni left unchanged (except for offset). I will leave it to Backfire as I totally have no idea how to handle those speedups and shit.

IT'S DONE, BPM CHANGED OFFSET CHANGED
EVERYTHINNGS READY
PLS NOTICE
THANK

FOR ALL GUEST, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR GUEST DIFF TO LATEST VERSION FIRST!!!111!!!1!1!
OnosakiHito
PM them.
Topic Starter

OnosakiHito wrote:

PM them.
Huh?
About guest diff update, already, if that's what you mean.
Lanturn
BakaCI:
00:27:596 (1) - Incorrect slider length for this and the below
01:25:527 (1) -

Normal:
02:16:561 (2) -

You might need another red timing point around 02:20:673 - (I suck with offsets) since the drums hit a bit early on the final note at 02:20:699 -

Does audio lead-in matter with Taiko? Maybe add 2500 lead-in to all the diffs (muzu has 2500, oni has 2515, rest have 0)

Combo's 3 and 4 colors are swapped in the difficulties between Easy/Normal and Hard/Insane

Just a couple things I noticed. Don't bother KDing
Topic Starter
La turn

Lanturn wrote:

BakaCI:
00:27:596 (1) - Incorrect slider length for this and the below 01:25:527 (1) - Fixed both.

Normal:
02:16:561 (2) - Sure.

You might need another red timing point around 02:20:673 - (I suck with offsets) since the drums hit a bit early on the final note at 02:20:699 - Yup fixed. Thanks for this.

Does audio lead-in matter with Taiko? Maybe add 2500 lead-in to all the diffs (muzu has 2500, oni has 2515, rest have 0) Fixed.

Combo's 3 and 4 colors are swapped in the difficulties between Easy/Normal and Hard/Insane Fixed.

Just a couple things I noticed. Don't bother KDing

Thanks Lanturn. Most of things you've pointed deserved a kd so yeah.
OnosakiHito
Popped circle bubble now. I can't bubble it anymore. lol
Dunno, either ask Irre for circle or for bubble. Tell me for what you have decided.
Irreversible
I'll take the bubble in that case~

Rebubbled~
Secretpipe
nah , it sucks :(
A heart is missing
GAMEINSTALLER
Nice,very nice

Keep up the good work,beatmap will rank if you do well
show more