forum

Youtube video collection!

posted
Total Posts
show more
AnegelSeeker
I Live stream Osu and have a few cuts i can upload, the only thing that bothering me are the copyright strikes YouTube has been giving out (No Seriously, Its Kinda Outrageous How many Videos And Channels Have Been Taken Down. What The Frick YouTube)... I dont want to put my main channel in jeopardy but i guess i can make another one specifically for osu ... ill let you guys know if i do :D
Zeil

Sait0 wrote:

I thought I was getting a BSOD, lol

I suck at this game btw
Jdle
3 game modes \o/
MillhioreF
does this count as an osu! video

f i z i k

RaneFire
Aernas
sheela
mudzz
here one of mine !

uberpancake
keyboard only is fun! (and really tiring)

IppE
Seyren Delicia
7uu
k
Naywils
ONE OK ROCK - Rock, Scissors, Paper

Naywils
ZAQ - VOICE

Pizzicato

it's been awhile
Cocaine dog
This was me playing the other day trying out some hard songs for max pp and I made it!
The channel is with me and a good friend so check out the other content and message me tips and constructive critisism is also accepted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMZG0cV8uuo
Sylveon
OK so, I was just wondering, when you guys get a longer combo in a song you have tried before (in the same gaming session so not like 2 days after) do you begin to 'wobble' excessively like this? short video of me 2 weeks ago (still got same problem) getting nervous/excited and well.... you'll see. Does this go away as you get better? I dont see any decent players like the guy above this post wobble or anything :(

it gets worse near the end of the song :P idk how i even fc'd use fullscreen to watch the vid, its easier to notice the difference. Oh and my tablet mapping area is quite small, i assume that means more reaction to smaller movements (duu)
brezals
Sylveon

:(
LunarFox
>.< sorry it's kind of bad quality. I didn't have fraps back then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oChWH3ANpEU
Kyouya
my weak computer can only handle so much

Genjitsu
Good enough?

MimiliaaMyMommy

Dem hidden nightcore plays tho.
JFRN

Fahe
First video :D

- neuH -
Simple noob... :D
Fahe