now i wanna post my iphone wallpaper
bbshksh
wow huge as hell
Exw
kirueggy

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

lol @ taskbar
Granger

Im not happy with the windows theme... need to make it darker and more red so it fits with the desktop, its currently tailored for my browser theme..
DeletedUser_4041880
You people have freakishly clean desktops. But then again, you could've cleaned it up before taking a screenshot
_sparky_

Frostei wrote:

You people have freakishly clean desktops. But then again, you could've cleaned it up before taking a screenshot
actually no
i dont have alot of stuff and everytime i post mine the icons are in the same spot

Drandish
I don't even have desktop icons.
Granger

Frostei wrote:

I did, but there were only 3 files to tidy up, all from my latest graphic editing project.
Muv Acid
i usually have less icons. its cluttered
Lewder

Frostei wrote:

why would you enable visible desktop icons to begin with? you have a start menu with a search bar for a reason, frequently used programs can be pinned to either the start menu or the taskbar and if need be you can just view the hidden desktop icons in an explorer window

if only i could keep my room clean as easily
Granger

Lewder wrote:

Frostei wrote:

why would you enable visible desktop icons to begin with? you have a start menu with a search bar for a reason, frequently used programs can be pinned to either the start menu or the taskbar and if need be you can just view the hidden desktop icons in an explorer window

if only i could keep my room clean as easily
Because people are lazy 2 fast clicks is less work than 2 single clicks and writing a few letters...
Its also easier to keep tidy as many programms add new folders to the startmenu upon installation. :V

Imo, the desktop is more for files you work with right now. Similar to how the computer uses the Temp folder.
Lewder
Makan1

落とし神
これが。。神のみぞ知るセカイ
Lorenzo
Lewder
are the two of you using snapshots from 720p anime as your desktop backgrounds
Lorenzo

Lewder wrote:

are the two of you using snapshots from 720p anime as your desktop backgrounds
Couldn't find any other "good" background so just I just used that one. Doesn't look tooooo bad IMO.
TakuMii

Granger wrote:

Because people are lazy 2 fast clicks is less work than 2 single clicks and writing a few letters...
Its also easier to keep tidy as many programms add new folders to the startmenu upon installation. :V
How about Windows 8's Start Menu? It gets a lot of hate for some reason, but it makes me a keypress and a single click away from opening any program I want to open, without cluttering my desktop (since I can fit hundreds of icons on it without scrolling). And it looks better than a cluttered desktop, anyway.

Well, here's my Start menu (since I don't even have a wallpaper on my desktop):
Birdy

Frostei wrote:

I sort it (almost) every day to my desktop's Desktop folder's subfolders (rolls right off your tongue). So yeah, kind of.

deadbeat wrote:

that summer feel ruined by the rain
It was not even rainy around here. Might have been different around the weather eye.
Foxtrot

Frostei wrote:

I don't even use my desktop that much so might as well keep it clean.
Yaiishi
Exw
_sparky_
TakuMii
love~
- Milhofo -
This is what I roll with currently :D

[ Pingu ]

I scribbled out some stuff cus it's private, fools.
Anyway, my desktop is pretty filled.
benjanyan
-
Miyu
=3= huee i can't never look for to good BGS to use so im sticking with this
quaternary

Because whooo doesn't like Fez
kirueggy

tuddster wrote:

Because whooo doesn't like Fez
please make the taskbar auto hide I highly suggest it so you can bask in the glory of fez
Kurogamii
yosemite is gorgeous

kirueggy

Kurogamii wrote:

yosemite is gorgeous

>otaku stuff
>others
Kurogamii
oh, i don't know what name is good for those partition, so i named them by stuff i put in the partition
otaku stuff = animus, VN, LN, touhou,etc
others = western movies, backup, work data, application
kirueggy
Oh just making sure, you never know it could be misinterpreted as something else :P

*talking to you, "others" partition
Kurogamii

kirukashi wrote:

Oh just making sure, you never know it could be misinterpreted as something else :P

*talking to you, "others" partition
oh, do you think inside "OTHERS" partition is xxx stuff?
hell no, i am innocent guy
Lewder

benjanyan wrote:

Nostalgia. Windows ME.

ME was horrible why would you

[ Pingu ] wrote:

I scribbled out some stuff cus it's private, fools.
Anyway, my desktop is pretty filled.
disgusting

Milhofo wrote:

why is one in portrait mode
- Milhofo -

Lewder wrote:

Milhofo wrote:

why is one in portrait mode
It's where I put my browser, usefull for forums and big pages, you scroll less. Yes I'm that lazy.
benjanyan
-
_sparky_
show more