forum

Direct link to a beatmap in a multiplayer room.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Jezus Chrystus
This button in the multiplayer room screen would be really useful. For example sometimes a song have many versions and you are not sure which one is currently picked by host. Other time you just want to check diff's parameters (OD,AR etc) or new system star rating which is currently only being displayed at the site. This request is meant only as a quick (I guess...) fix for this issue, as we will probably wait much longer for whole new matchup screen.

skillful preview of the idea~
nukes327
If non-host clicks on the map selected it already takes them to the map on the website though.
ziogio
Well, just ask to the host the link, no?
Topic Starter
Jezus Chrystus
It's pain in ass. Why can't we have nice button doing all the work? Also it's especially iritating when you are supporter, because if you click that button with map's name you won't go to site but it will be added to direct queue.
peppy
I don't get it. This is already the case when you click the panel?
Bara-
Not fir supporters @peppy
Please don't reply with Support >.<
peppy
So turn off automatic downloading?

Topic Starter
Jezus Chrystus
If you click panel map will download automatically, I mean. But what if you want go to the site? Then you must wait until it has finished downloading, and then write somewhere /np and THEN when direct popup show up click button directing to site. I think one additional button isn't too bad for simplyfing it.
Bara-
There is such a button?
Never knew that
Topic Starter
Jezus Chrystus
There isn't, that's the problem.
Barciok

Jezus Chrystus wrote:

There isn't, that's problem.

He meant the one to disable automatic download.
Topic Starter
Jezus Chrystus

Barciok wrote:

He meant the one to disable automatic download.
Whatever. Automatic download is too nice to distable anyway.
Barciok

Jezus Chrystus wrote:

Whatever. Automatic download is too nice to distable anyway.
Yeah, too annoying to use and too usefull to disable :x . Just fix please.
Legxis
@peppy: That would just work if you don't have the beatmap already. If you do, nothing happens when you click on it. So you'd have to use /np and spam the chat by doing so.

Anyway, they're already working on showing the parameters in the multi room, so it's gonna be fine soon™