forum

Highest Ranked Mouse-Only Player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
blkshroud
Hi I've been playing for a while now but I was wondering who the highest mouse-only user (no z,x keyboard either xP) and then if thats not known what about just highest ranked mouse player that does use z/x.
Rio-
ChangE?
*iirc only ChangE that I know who uses Mouse-only and a high-ranked player (PeaChick mostly using mouse-taps too. but when streaming, He uses Mouse-Tap + keyboard)
Vuelo Eluko
the only good mouse only player I can think of right off hand is kriers, he A'd big black with a mouse only play and I think he still uses the playstyle and does amazingly.

There's probably a higher ranked mouse only player though.

satriobp wrote:

ChangE?
*iirc only ChangE that I know who uses Mouse-only and a high-ranked player (PeaChick mostly using mouse-taps too. but when streaming, He uses Mouse-Tap + keyboard)
yeah, there's one, but PeaChick doesn't count
Topic Starter
blkshroud
Wow! I had always heard in multiplayer that it was basically impossible to get past a certain rank without switching to tablet. I cant believe that they are that high of a rank with mouse only thats just crazy.

Thanks for the replies :D
Vuelo Eluko

blkshroud wrote:

Wow! I had always heard in multiplayer that it was basically impossible to get past a certain rank without switching to tablet. I cant believe that they are that high of a rank with mouse only thats just crazy.

the truth of the matter is, tablet + kb will pretty much allow you to learn faster than playing mouse only but it's not like mouse only players are limited in what they can accomplish. It just takes more dedication and determination to play that way and honestly you'll earn a lot of respect doing it
Makan1
PYONTA!!!!!!
Shohei Ohtani
me
DeletedUser_3905941
Niko
Kouya-
TheMouseItself
GladiOol

blkshroud wrote:

kriers has scores with all playstyles, so his rank isn't complete mouse only of course.

to come back to op as well, I think there are better mouse only players out there than kriers, but they tend to play tablet themselves. so they are disguised. i think im on a par with kriers regarding mouse only, but i'm not close to being as accurate as he is.
B1rd
I would actually like to know this too; who is actually the best legitimate mouse only player.