forum

Tablet Angle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lyubey
I was wondering whether there was any difference between playing with tablet the way I do now (almost portrait, but tilted slightly) and playing with it completely landscape? All comments appreciated :)
buny
of course there would
Topic Starter
Lyubey
What I really meant was, Would it be better play with it landscape or the way I normally play with it? Sorry for not clarifying that in the question
Will3x
Friend of mine (around same rank/skill level) plays with tablet rotated 90 degrees (so moving up wih the pen makes the cursor go to the right etc.)
Anyways it doesn't really matter as long as it's comfortable for you.

Also I play with my tablet slightly rotated aswell.
EcksDee

Will3x wrote:

Friend of mine (around same rank/skill level) plays with tablet rotated 90 degrees (so moving up wih the pen makes the cursor go to the right etc.)

What the actual fuck how
xasuma
preference. How do u write on a notebook ? some people do it straight , others flip their notebook, others flip their whole body.

When you are driving , and you turn a sharp turn to the right for example, does your neck and head turn with it like a retard ?

All the same..
hannuh
Lol. Thought I was the only one, just bought a tablet and I'm stuck trying to figure out how I can actually play on this, accidentally started playing while it was a bit rotated and I was like whoa, this actually works. I feel stupid. :? Just have issues trying to get the exact angle everytime, kinda annoying.

I wouldn't know how it effects, would like to know. Doesn't actually feel different from mouse, I miss a few jumps but I think that's because I haven't quite gotten used to the entire idea yet.
vsprite

EcksDee wrote:

Will3x wrote:

What the actual fuck how
Yes
Gumpy
My tablet slightly tilts to the left over time.
Diony
I let my tablet slowly get more and more angled, although after noticing and changing it back, I did notice I started getting better again.
Skeleton-Jelly

hannuh wrote:

Just have issues trying to get the exact angle everytime, kinda annoying.
Tape or some kind of markings on your desk would help. :)
ZenithPhantasm
Rafis plays with his tablet at an angle therefore it doesn't matter 8-)
I Give Up
People have their own tablet angle or mouse angle it doesn't matter. Just don't change too often unless you really need to.
Poku
Mine is always tilted to left a bit :3