forum

Post your desktop, fools

posted
Total Posts
show more
kirueggy
for some reason that league of legends shortcut pisses me off

maybe because it says "PLAY league of legends" instead of just "league of legends"
John Smith

wawawewo
deadbeat

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Been a longer while than ever before.

Getting that summer feel.
that summer feel ruined by the rain
Lewder
finnish summer feel
Lewder
doublepost is for cool contributing kids
I reskinned HexChat a little and got a new non-2hu wallpaper
IppE

Theres a hidden 2hu under the 4chins just to spite lewder.
Exw

IppE wrote:

Theres a hidden 2hu under the 4chins just to spite lewder.
is that 1080x1920 resolution for the 3rd monitor?

IppE

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

is that 1080x1920 resolution for the 3rd monitor?
It's a 1920x1080 monitor in portrait, so yes.
Lewder
TheNekoNextDoor

Lewder wrote:

anyone who is voluntarily using vista is a moron
I'll try not to be offended by that...

Anyway, changed my background and colour scheme to match my current obsession.

I'll be uninstalling ROBLOX as I'm using it on a (more powerful) computer in my bedroom.
(I really need to upload the image of that desktop at some point.)
_sparky_
Kitsunemimi

Lewder wrote:

YEEAAHHHH WINDOWS PHOOOONE

I really wish 8.1 would come out already.
Lewder
i have a dev preview release of WP8.1 they're free and easy to get, search for a tutorial online
they're not unstable at all but your warranty is void until WP8.1 is released
KinAce
KinAce

Lewder wrote:

I wish I have windows phone :(
So I can have a cute picture like you Lewder :|
Lewder
why have reminders to download when you can use RSS downloading
_sparky_

Lewder wrote:

why have reminders to download when you can use RSS downloading
not everyone thinks of that

---

now i wanna post my iphone wallpaper
bbshksh
wow huge as hell
Exw
kirueggy

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

lol @ taskbar
Granger

Im not happy with the windows theme... need to make it darker and more red so it fits with the desktop, its currently tailored for my browser theme..
DeletedUser_4041880
You people have freakishly clean desktops. But then again, you could've cleaned it up before taking a screenshot
_sparky_

Frostei wrote:

You people have freakishly clean desktops. But then again, you could've cleaned it up before taking a screenshot
actually no
i dont have alot of stuff and everytime i post mine the icons are in the same spot

Drandish
I don't even have desktop icons.
Granger

Frostei wrote:

I did, but there were only 3 files to tidy up, all from my latest graphic editing project.
Muv Acid
i usually have less icons. its cluttered
Lewder

Frostei wrote:

why would you enable visible desktop icons to begin with? you have a start menu with a search bar for a reason, frequently used programs can be pinned to either the start menu or the taskbar and if need be you can just view the hidden desktop icons in an explorer window

if only i could keep my room clean as easily
Granger

Lewder wrote:

Frostei wrote:

why would you enable visible desktop icons to begin with? you have a start menu with a search bar for a reason, frequently used programs can be pinned to either the start menu or the taskbar and if need be you can just view the hidden desktop icons in an explorer window

if only i could keep my room clean as easily
Because people are lazy 2 fast clicks is less work than 2 single clicks and writing a few letters...
Its also easier to keep tidy as many programms add new folders to the startmenu upon installation. :V

Imo, the desktop is more for files you work with right now. Similar to how the computer uses the Temp folder.
Lewder
Makan1

落とし神
これが。。神のみぞ知るセカイ
Lorenzo
Lewder
are the two of you using snapshots from 720p anime as your desktop backgrounds
Lorenzo

Lewder wrote:

are the two of you using snapshots from 720p anime as your desktop backgrounds
Couldn't find any other "good" background so just I just used that one. Doesn't look tooooo bad IMO.
TakuMii

Granger wrote:

Because people are lazy 2 fast clicks is less work than 2 single clicks and writing a few letters...
Its also easier to keep tidy as many programms add new folders to the startmenu upon installation. :V
How about Windows 8's Start Menu? It gets a lot of hate for some reason, but it makes me a keypress and a single click away from opening any program I want to open, without cluttering my desktop (since I can fit hundreds of icons on it without scrolling). And it looks better than a cluttered desktop, anyway.

Well, here's my Start menu (since I don't even have a wallpaper on my desktop):
Birdy

Frostei wrote:

I sort it (almost) every day to my desktop's Desktop folder's subfolders (rolls right off your tongue). So yeah, kind of.

deadbeat wrote:

that summer feel ruined by the rain
It was not even rainy around here. Might have been different around the weather eye.
Foxtrot

Frostei wrote:

I don't even use my desktop that much so might as well keep it clean.
Yaiishi
Exw
_sparky_
TakuMii
love~
show more