show more
BeatofIke
Rockets has been launched!
AruOtta
OMP

Congratz Secret \:D/
Ekoro
oh man you really did it

congrats Secret, aim toward your next map(s) !
AlexaBM
<3
Fatfan Kolek
I remember where you showed me your first map and I helped you. ^^
You're improving so fast and you never give up. D:
Congrats dude~
Asphyxia
Graz!
Topic Starter
Secretpipe
Thanks guys ! <3
Irreversible
gz!! <3
Musty
gz Pipe secrète
Angelo
Gratz Secret' ;)
quiz-chan_DELETED
Hell yes!! :)

congratulations, Secretpipe!
Lust
congratulations!
Mao
Waaah I'm so late due to me being on vacation. Gratz Röhre-chan ;__;
Aldwych
Gratz men,

4 Ptites remarques :

- Je trouve que certaines couleurs sont pas assez marquantes et donc l'approch circle est un peu invisible a cause de la SB.
- Le spinner de fin termine trop tard du coup on voit pas entièrement ton story board de fin imo. Ou du moins c'est trop collé.
- En taiko mod, on ettends que les sons sur la diff de Gabe, c'est un peu cheum. Ca le rends bien sur la normale, et sur le hard ca fait chier. :<
- La storyboard chez Gabe's easy est différente lors des 5premières secondes, c'est voulu?

Sinon c'est cool.

Secretpipe wrote:

→Veus's Easy by Gabe 100%
?????????????? veus

anyways congratulations
Aurele
Veus.
Aldwych
sueV
Mao
Btw, I've done a bit research about the Kenterz's. It should be Kenterz' because you don't pronounce the genitive s on this name similiar to Veus' Easy. This goes for names with -s, -x and -z. Well, just want to note that for Kenterz' newer maps ;b
quiz-chan_DELETED

Mao wrote:

Btw, I've done a bit research about the Kenterz's. It should be Kenterz' because you don't pronounce the genitive s on this name similiar to Veus' Easy. This goes for names with -s, -x and -z. Well, just want to note that for Kenterz' newer maps ;b
true though
AruOtta

Mao wrote:

So the name is correct (If the website is correct)
quiz-chan_DELETED
then website isn't correct lol.

I saw some people write "Cortez' " somewhere, guess they're right. I know that from many years of the same troublesome topic.
DJNightmare
SGL Code
There's none, my brain hypnotized me ;u;
Yui Fujiwara
Great Song, Love the storyboard, so well put together!! Keep on making awesome beatmaps!!!