forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
Why do I have to download a ~80mb patch every day?
AutoMedic
Lol, bought one.

Its 150 pesos here in the philippines
Pizzicato

Sonatora wrote:

Lol, bought one.

Its 150 pesos here in the philippines
what the fuck
it's 450
if you can buy me one at that price i'd gladly pay you for 250php
AutoMedic
I got it 150 plus a couple of rares. Five rares
Toyface
Unreal the prize pool for the tournament :o
deadbeat
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

Techies confirmed?
http://www.dota2.com/international/compendium/?sidebar
Holy shit

Techies is real
Pizzicato
PLEASE
I HATE TECHIES
GEM IS MANDATORY
Remco32
I like how the goal was hidden and has the icon of a bomb
GladiOol

Pizzicato wrote:

PLEASE
I HATE TECHIES
GEM IS MANDATORY
no more jukerino when techies is around

thank god i still remember most 'bomb' places from dota 1, though i can imagine the first few weeks everybody dying from the bombs.

after that, everybody will simply buy sentry wards and techies will be pretty useless.
Magicphoenix

Pizzicato wrote:

PLEASE
I HATE TECHIES
GEM IS MANDATORY
watch out for shared tangoes boys
Pizzicato
gotta go centaur blademail for that guy
Soulclenz
I wouldn't have donated had I known he would have been added! xD.
bmin11
Gonna dive into an explosive as a Nyx
AutoMedic
Techies = Teemo without poison
yeahyeahyeahhh

bmin11 wrote:

Gonna dive into an explosive as a Nyx
only blocks first hit, ull die from the other ones
Fabi

Pizzicato wrote:

>implying you wouldn't pick lanaya and proc bombs with blademail and refraction
Magicphoenix
TA with blade mail just to kill Techies.
Sweet joy
Pizzicato

Fabi wrote:

Pizzicato wrote:

>implying you wouldn't pick lanaya and proc bombs with blademail and refraction
that's already 2250 (somewhere around) gold .-.
Fabi
there is no price for the joy of it ))))
deadbeat
Mercurial
Magicphoenix
This community is smashin' it.
Holy fucking hell
Nwolf
*waited for the chests to show up*
*I dislike or don't play the heroes that got immos*
*earns money*
*throws more money at valve*
AutoMedic

Magicphoenix wrote:

This community is smashin' it.
Holy fucking hell
Holy shit

They're crushing it
gretay
almost all immos for the hero that i dislike like Puck , Lion , CM , abaddon
i'm just a shit feeder with them
btw my steam id: numbasd
nick: [HTT] Ayasaki add and party together if you like Thanks ~
Remco32
Maybe post your MMR with your ID so we have an idea how skilled you are.
Miyu
Hey guys o/
so..yeah im new to this whole DOTA 2 thing..i just started playing it
i don't think i can complain much because i play LoL and community wise i'm kind of used to the whole whining and flaming but i find this last match i had really interesting..as soon this guy from my team - BOT lane died (causes: Obviously he was to greedy and ran for the kill but instead he got shot by turret and etc's) he did rq the game we're @ around 5 / 8 minutes along with his pre friend, flamed the hell out of everyone including me since i was @ bot lane as-well. i'm having the hell time trying to pick up to this game people seem to put a lot of pressure on the younger people like me,i really do want to play this moba but i'm just so clueless about so many things and the people i get Q with seem to be just major assholes anyways does anyone have a few tips on which hero's to play or..something? i did look up for a few videos but i think different opinions are nice too!,sorry if i came out of nowhere asking for such thing
gretay

Remco32 wrote:

do you mean Ranked Match rank?i haven't play many ranked match but my skill depends with my enemy if i find a pro using a shit job like riki , snip , etc and hard early farm and bad teammates (for the hero and maybe gameplay) i can be a real feeder if i use carry / tank / initiator because i often start the war and i'm the first one died but my team win the clash sometimes xD so just party together and if you see i'm a noob you can delete me from your friend list.
I'm not a pro and if anyone says i noob i'll accept that ~
Remco32

Miyu wrote:

Hey guys o/
i don't think i can complain much because i play LoL and community wise i'm kind of used to the whole whining and flaming but i find this last match i had really interesting..as soon this guy from my team - BOT lane died (causes: Obviously he was to greedy and ran for the kill but instead he got shot by turret and etc's) he did rq the game we're @ around 5 / 8 minutes along with his pre friend, flamed the hell out of everyone including me since i was @ bot lane as-well. i'm having the hell time trying to pick up to this game people seem to put a lot of pressure on the younger people like me,i really do want to play this moba but i'm just so clueless about so many things and the people i get Q with seem to be just major assholes anyways does anyone have a few tips on which hero's to play or..something? i did look up for a few videos but i think different opinions are nice too!,sorry if i came out of nowhere asking for such thing
People ragequiting will stop once you git gud or simply get out of the new player pool
For general advice, try typing in a normal fontsize and colour.

gretay wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

do you mean Ranked Match rank?i haven't play many ranked match but my skill depends with my enemy if i find a pro using a shit job like riki , snip , etc and hard early farm and bad teammates (for the hero and maybe gameplay) i can be a real feeder if i use carry / tank / initiator because i often start the war and i'm the first one died but my team win the clash sometimes xD so just party together and if you see i'm a noob you can delete me from your friend list.
I'm not a pro and if anyone says i noob i'll accept that ~
I just want a number so we can have a general idea.
druidxd
Got all Immos, 3 duplicates, and 3 very rare dragon knight ones, sold 2, got almost all my compendium money back, NICE.
Soulclenz

Miyu wrote:

Hey guys o/
Personally, I'd start off on heroes like crystal maiden or lion, and support the more experienced players until you can get a good feel for the game. You can also queue up with coaches in this game which is extremely helpful, as they are able to draw on your screen, ping your UI and talk directly to you while you play, great learning tool for new players, feel free to add me if you'd like to try that.

As for the community, yeah, it can be volatile. Your best bet is to just ignore the ragers, and take the productive criticism/advice that nicer players give (they do exist!).
Remco32
I wouldn't recommend squishy maiden for new players.
Lich, Warlock, Lion, Shadow Shaman are quite simple supports.
Navizel
Are there any ways to avoid players who don't want to finish the game? It's really infuriating.
Remco32
Get better. No seriously, you get grouped at your own skill level.
Navizel
Well, I'm just new to the game sooo
Soulclenz

Remco32 wrote:

Good point, CM is super squishy and dies a lot. Her skillset and tools are very straight forward though, and you help your team just by skilling up her aura.
gretay

Remco32 wrote:

I just want a number so we can have a general idea.
umm what number do you mean? friend id or what?

Soulclenz wrote:

Remco32 wrote:

Good point, CM is super squishy and dies a lot. Her skillset and tools are very straight forward though, and you help your team just by skilling up her aura.
but her ulti deals many damages it'll be helpful for clashing and her skill 2 to lock the enemies
Magicphoenix

Navizel wrote:

Are there any ways to avoid players who don't want to finish the game? It's really infuriating.

Game devs are now working on pairing leavers with other leavers and repeated offenders (reports) with their own type etc.
I guess waiting is the best option here :P
Magicphoenix

Miyu wrote:

Hey guys o/
Sorry, but this is what playing on EU West (or any EU) means. DOTA 2 is the one game that ever makes me racist and it's because of cyka bljat fuc*%( rustard ($§)%"(!/(§!!!!
My tip is to mute them and if possible report. There isn't really much helping I'm afraid :o Or you just play with friends :)

Remco32 wrote:

Get better. No seriously, you get grouped at your own skill level.
"Get good" is wtf? Remco? So they're supposed to get to 5k MMR in <1 year so they can finally get out of "their own skill level" hell? I'm playing on 5k+ and there's still flamers everywhere, it's just a russian thing.
show more