forum

osu!tablet feedback

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrotatoSalad
Hey peppy, I have a suggestion. Could you update us on the progress of all the shipping for a batch of tablets? Like let us know when you got all the shipping labels and boxes etc so we know how close it is till our tablets get shipped. It could be like on a google docs and just write what step you are on or email everyone.
peppy
I have a suggestion: how about you be patient and I don't do that.
BrotatoSalad

peppy wrote:

I have a suggestion: how about you be patient and I don't do that.
Yes sir.
Geo
As anyone receive their tablet since the last time peppy made them availble (6th mai ~) ?
SniperJoe

BrotatoSalad wrote:

Hey peppy, I have a suggestion. Could you update us on the progress of all the shipping for a batch of tablets? Like let us know when you got all the shipping labels and boxes etc so we know how close it is till our tablets get shipped. It could be like on a google docs and just write what step you are on or email everyone.
It would take some time so I think it would make shipping process even slower.
YesJong
I think if my tablet wasnt at the police station right now .
I would have had it already . But to bad my country is a **** .
Gonna be a expensive tablet now :(
PandaTheGamer
Is there any other way to pay than PayPal (at least its PayPal where i am), because i really want a osu! tablet but have to pay with credit card, wich i cant. my parents dont have one and im only 13 so obviously dont have one either :(
yshabash
Sorry if this has been answered before.

Can you give us an estimate on the next batch? I'm not asking to the day or anything, just any range you can give would be fine. I would rather buy the osu tablet so I can have the skin and support the game :)
peppy
more on monday
yshabash

peppy wrote:

more on monday
Top Bunk

PandaTheGamer wrote:

Is there any other way to pay than PayPal (at least its PayPal where i am), because i really want a osu! tablet but have to pay with credit card, wich i cant. my parents dont have one and im only 13 so obviously dont have one either :(
No there isn't. You're out of luck there.
Best chance is to ask your parents to set up a paypal and buy it for you when the next batch comes out, and moving them through the process within an hour of the batch's release before they all sell out. If that's not doable for you, then there's no hope unless you have a friend capable of helping you buy one.
depown
Getting my tablet on monday :-)
aznfishie
Yo Pep, are there gonna be black Osu tablets available?
Flanster
In the near future but not now, I've asked him a few times since the beginning.
aznfishie
Yeah, I've read the faq on the official thread. Just wondering how long it'll be, desperately need a tablet.
depown
Yay i got it today :-) thx peppy :-) but how do you change the active area ?
jasian
Received mine today. Works immaculately in full area. The weight of the pen is also very nice; it's not hard to get used to at all.
Vilser
Aww I missed it, out of stock really fast :cry:
FabulousCupcake

depown wrote:

Yay i got it today :-) thx peppy :-) but how do you change the active area ?
Install the driver, and find the settings
Kempal
Peppy, how does the shipment to Europe look like? Any problems due to shipping the tablet with the battery included? I remember You writing that some tablet have returned to you because of that.

I know that there is some paper work to do in case of package including battery (about 30 days to get any feedback from the import department in Poland).
Ouchie
I still haven't got an email about shipped (track and trace) but I'm sure it is already shipped, is there a possible way to get resent the email?

Bought it 2 weeks ago
jasian

Ouchie wrote:

I still haven't got an email about shipped (track and trace) but I'm sure it is already shipped, is there a possible way to get resent the email?

Bought it 2 weeks ago
I guess you'll just have to wait. By the time I received my tracking e-mail the tablet was already in Malaysia.
Geo
z_z mine has not even arrived in France yet :?
prototype585

Can somebody explain this why is it in Switzerland? It's past my country.
peppy
This is NOT a thread for support. Please contact us via email.
peppy

s4nji wrote:

Install the driver, and find the settings
Do NOT install the drivers. Please read the instructions included.
peppy
I'm closing this thread as it is being misused. I believe there is already enough feedback in here to give people an idea of how the product performs. If you have issues with your order, please reply to your confirmation email.