Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kuron-kun

Yales wrote:

Hi! Hello

[Kuron's Normal]
  1. 01:09:998 (1) - I would copy paste 01:10:701 (2) - and ctrl+h ; ctrl+j the cursor would make a clearer up and down.. No, sorry ):
  2. 01:33:436 (3) - ^ but it fits better probably because of the lyrics x). wut

• [Collab]
    1. 02:29:920 - Han http://puu.sh/8DjQF.jpg (with a really slow volume (if you like though xD) it's just moe. I don't know, will think about it.
    2. 02:39:529 (4) - the blanket isn't perfect and I can see it! fuck the blankets.

I think this is it.. That's not a lot I'm sorry, it's already a good mapset though!
    Good luck! :)

PS: Wow, I was hoping for a M4M but someone was faster it seems, nvm :(
Thanks for modding.

The changes: http://puu.sh/8Ev1N.osu
Mod request from my queue

Guide
Red is unrankable and must be fixed.
Pink is you should apply this to any similar notes/parts/patterns/whatever it was stated on it.
Mods with question marks (?) are only suggestion/opinion. You're free to choose whether you're going to apply it or not.

Additional notes:
I cannot mod another game modes.
Please reply to my mods, I always looking forward to the replies so I could improve better.
If you think one or more points on my mod is unclear, feel free to ask about it.

BREK

General
  1. wHAT the fuck man, there's a collab but no storyboarded parts name? wHO the fuck is mappING WHat? You no fix this, I'm gonna fucking kill you and shit you tonight ya little prick. Fucking die you fucking shit. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
  2. This ain't dubste.p
  3. good bg but no boobs or w/e so i don't like, you must change.
  4. Hitsounds are too discreet. You do need to turn up the volume in some parts
  5. 02:24:061 - FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
Easy
  1. 00:45:623 (1,3) - Not good. At least try not to overlap the sliderstart
  2. 01:18:436 (3,4) - Blanket not symmetric enough
  3. 02:34:373 (1,2) - Not blanket-ing enough
  4. 02:39:998 (3,1) - Little bit too close, move a bit?
Normal
  1. 02:34:373 (1,3) - Eh I don't think this is nice. I hope I could give a suggestion of better placement but these spacing just ain't my style )-:
kuron-kun pls
gatas

BREK
  1. 11:22:333 - BREK
  2. Maybe OD7 won't hurt much.
  3. 00:07:654 (1) - Drumwhistle didn't really fit anything
  4. 00:16:326 - Eh why miss a note here? Add please
  5. 00:17:498 (1,2,3) - Please don't overlap. Space it apart, this is a Hard diff anyway so don't worry
  6. 00:25:467 (1,2) - Instead of this, a ▬ ● ▬ pattern would fit better imo
  7. 00:26:404 (3,1) - Too close.
  8. 00:33:201 - hah why empty note again
  9. 00:43:514 - Add note pls u (stack it with (2) so it'll still flow so fucking good)
  10. 01:14:217 (2,3,4) - Eh another overlap. Fix pls.
  11. 01:23:358 (1,2) - Undermapping. You're mapping to the vocal anyway, while the music beats very clearly in the background. Why?
  12. 02:19:373 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - For a variation in pattern how about ▬ ▬ ▬▬▪▬▬ ● ▬ ▬▬ pattern. I hope you know how to read this (just relate to the notes I'm highlighting here) anyway ▬▬▪▬▬ is a 1/1 slider with repeat
  13. 02:45:623 (1,2,3) - Eh I hate these kind of thing '-' is that you Kuron-kun?
  14. scrub
Starred because good bg
kd pls
Topic Starter
Avena

Yales wrote:

Hi!

[Easy]
  1. 00:08:123 (3) - I find the shape of this slider a bit.. random, try to copy paste 00:08:123 (1) - and ctrl+h ctrl+j (http://puu.sh/8Dh4l.jpg) I find it fine, unchanged.
  2. 00:41:404 - Adding a note might be nice here since you added one here 00:40:936 (4) - while she's saying twice "pretty" so it would make sense to click twice..you know what I mean? (and it would be more constant with the following part). I like the current undfermapped way, unchanged.
  3. 00:56:873 (3) - It may be on a strong white tick, it doesn't sound catchy to me (as if it was on a red tick) try something like this maybe http://puu.sh/8DhAA.jpg (and add a clap on the big slider maybe) It follows the music better imo, unchanged.
  4. 01:35:779 - I would maybe add a note.. Same reasoning as previous part.[/*:m:1337]

[Collab]
  1. 00:09:529 (5,1) - try to ctrl+h those sliders. It looks a bit weird because of the triple before the first one which encourages to go in the opposite direction. . The BPM is slow, so it doesn't really matter anyway, but I think it would still play better and it wouldnt change the idea..What?
  2. 00:38:944 (2) - Try to move at x:356:y:188 for the same reason as my first point. You did it pretty nicely almost everywhere else so I guess you care about it. People just don't understand manual unstacking eh?
  3. 01:20:311 (6) - Ctrl+J to create a better flow with this slider 01:21:248 (1) - Intentional broken flow.
  4. 02:29:920 - Han http://puu.sh/8DjQF.jpg (with a really slow volume (if you like though xD) it's just moe. This is a really cool idea but I don't like mapping vocals that aren't backed up by any music.

inverness wrote:

Guide
Pink is you should apply this to any similar notes/parts/patterns/whatever it was stated on it.
Mods with question marks (?) are only suggestion/opinion. You're free to choose whether you're going to apply it or not.

Additional notes:
Please reply to my mods, I always looking forward to the replies so I could improve better.
If you think one or more points on my mod is unclear, feel free to ask about it.

BREK

General
  1. wHAT the fuck man, there's a collab but no storyboarded parts name? wHO the fuck is mappING WHat? You no fix this, I'm gonna fucking kill you and shit you tonight ya little prick. Fucking die you fucking shit. You're fucking dead, kiddo. Maybe you could make it? ;3
  2. This ain't dubste.p Yes it is
  3. good bg but no boobs or w/e so i don't like, you must change. It's compensated by horribly big eyes
Easy
  1. 00:45:623 (1,3) - Not good. At least try not to overlap the sliderstart no go away i like it.
  2. 01:18:436 (3,4) - Blanket not symmetric enough fixed
  3. 02:34:373 (1,2) - Not blanket-ing enough Go away inverscrub o3o
  4. 02:39:998 (3,1) - Little bit too close, move a bit? Fien, tweaked it a tiny bit
BREK
  1. 11:22:333 - BREK
  2. Maybe OD7 won't hurt much. k
  3. 00:07:654 (1) - Drumwhistle didn't really fit anything Emphasises the TSSSS
  4. 00:16:326 - Eh why miss a note here? Add please bcuz vocals
  5. 00:17:498 (1,2,3) - Please don't overlap. Space it apart, this is a Hard diff anyway so don't worry Slidercuts best cuts, pls.
  6. 00:43:514 - Add note pls u (stack it with (2) so it'll still flow so fucking good) Added
  7. 01:14:217 (2,3,4) - Eh another overlap. Fix pls. go away
  8. 01:23:358 (1,2) - Undermapping. You're mapping to the vocal anyway, while the music beats very clearly in the background. Why? I really like the way it currently plays, unchanged.
  9. 02:19:373 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - For a variation in pattern how about ▬ ▬ ▬▬▪▬▬ ● ▬ ▬▬ pattern. I hope you know how to read this (just relate to the notes I'm highlighting here) anyway ▬▬▪▬▬ is a 1/1 slider with repeat Dude, but then it ends on a big white tick ._.
  10. 02:45:623 (1,2,3) - Eh I hate these kind of thing '-' is that you Kuron-kun? No it's me go away o3o
  11. scrub
Starred because good bg
kd pls
Thank you for the mods~
I'll make the SB names, just remind me.
And still this ain't dubstep. It's just an EDM-pop music with some wobbles on it (which didn't qualify enough to be a dubstep)
owell w/e you could keep it actually

kd pls
Topic Starter
Avena

inverness wrote:

I'll make the SB names, just remind me.
And still this ain't dubstep. It's just an EDM-pop music with some wobbles on it (which didn't qualify enough to be a dubstep)
owell w/e you could keep it actually

kd pls
Actually, Avril stated that this IS dubstep, it's just horrible dubstep ;3
Kuron-kun

inverness wrote:

Guide

Additional notes:

BREK

General
  1. wHAT the fuck man, there's a collab but no storyboarded parts name? wHO the fuck is mappING WHat? You no fix this, I'm gonna fucking kill you and shit you tonight ya little prick. Fucking die you fucking shit. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
  2. This ain't dubste.p
  3. good bg but no boobs or w/e so i don't like, you must change.
Normal
  1. 02:34:373 (1,3) - Eh I don't think this is nice. I hope I could give a suggestion of better placement but these spacing just ain't my style )-: EVERYONE HATES MY OVERLAPS
kuron-kun pls invernessssss
gatas meow

BREK
  1. 11:22:333 - BREK BREK
  2. 00:25:467 (1,2) - Instead of this, a ▬ ● ▬ pattern would fit better imo I don't find this good ):
  3. 00:26:404 (3,1) - Too close. Actually it's not too close
  4. 00:33:201 - hah why empty note again because priti do this and it's funny
  5. 02:45:623 (1,2,3) - Eh I hate these kind of thing '-' is that you Kuron-kun? I hate '-'
  6. scrub
Starred because good bg
kd pls
thx for modding yeah

fuck fuck fuck
Secretpipe
Hi guys!

Promised a shitty mod to Preetee !

[General]
Fix letterbox conflits

[Easy]
02:24:061 (2,3) - Blanket my dear : Click
02:26:756 (1) - Spinner should end on a white tick instead of a blue tick.

[Normal]
01:19:373 - Add a circle here ? It's not overmapped.

[Hard]
Dunno if this diff's name is rankable.
00:24:529 (4) - I'd CTRL+H this
01:05:779 (4,5) - 1/6 beats here ? Just put one slider instead of 2 objects !
02:26:873 (1) - White tick please

Sorry if my mod was useless , I haven't found a lot of things cause the mapset is kind of brilliant !
Good luck /O/
Topic Starter
Avena

Secretpipe wrote:

Hi guys!

Promised a shitty mod to Preetee !

[General]
Fix letterbox conflits AIMod is a derp, there was no conflict of Letterbox. Fixed the Widescreen though.

[Easy]
02:24:061 (2,3) - Blanket my dear : Click Spot on for me, unchanged.
02:26:756 (1) - Spinner should end on a white tick instead of a blue tick. I still believe that should be on the blue tick, I'll ask someone professional about it.

[Hard]
Dunno if this diff's name is rankable. I asked around and it is actually rankable.
02:26:873 (1) - White tick please Same as stated in Easy.

Sorry if my mod was useless , I haven't found a lot of things cause the mapset is kind of brilliant !
Good luck /O/
Sorry, but no change~
Thanks anyways :3
riffy
Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. I would fade the bright-pink colour a bit. It seems to be a bit too bright and may hurt eyes a bit while playing.
  2. Consider adding Collab and Collaboration to the tags. Those who like mixed styles may look for your map! :)
[Easy]
  1. There're some 1/2 sliders which may feel a bit too hard for beginners. Also, you have some 2/1 gaps which also may trouble somebeginners, so I'd go with OD2.
  2. 00:10:467 - in oder to point out the clap, I would curve the slider a bit, at this point. Example.
    Note: sseems like you can do the same for some more sliders, so, please check the diff and see what can you do. :)
  3. 00:13:748 (3,4,1) - you don't use a lot of stacks normally, do you? The stack here feels a bit out of your style and looks rather confusing for the beginners. Why don't you change into a simple triangle-shaped pattern, which'd flow better and be more readable? example
  4. 00:32:498 (3) - minor - looks a little bit offscreen. Moving it up a bit would definetly make it more readable and rankable. :)
  5. 00:41:404 - I would place here a circle to emphasize the repetition in vocals. We can clearly hear "priti~ priti~" so, placing two circles would fit with the song perfectly.
    Note: same applies for some ore patterns. Since you're pretty experienced it shouldn't be a trouble for you to fix them all. Feeling confused? Just contact me in-game and I'll help you with that!
  6. 00:47:498 (3) - minor - I would recommend you to avoid such patterns since they trouble beginners and look quite messy. How? Do you like blankets? :)
  7. 01:29:686 - minor - I think that the red nod on the slider is suppoded to reflect the clap in the music, Please, change the shape, so the slider would fit with the song a bit better. :)
  8. 01:39:998 (6) - feels like you've missed a new combo there. The slider sounds different from what you've had earlier in this combo and the comboing feels rather inconsistent, imo.
  9. 02:48:435 (3) - you didn't use such whistles before and it doesn't sound good with the vocals/music. I would ask you to remove the whistles, please!
  10. 02:54:998 (3,1) - the flow heree is not really intuitive and beginners may mistakenly hit the slider's tail. Consider moving it somewhere else to make the pattern a bit more suitable for the easiest diff.

I don't really agree with the way how you ignore some vocals. Vocals are really important and a lot of beginners try to stick to them, therefore, ignoring vocals is not a good idea, imo. Also, some of the patterns were quite messy. from my point of view. In general, this is a great diff, but you could make it even better!
[Normal]
  1. 00:35:311 - both the 3/2 gap and the ignored vocals feel rather confusing. Consider placing a circle here or turning 00:35:076 (2) - into a slider to map the beat here, please!
  2. 01:00:858 (4) - perhaps, you can remove the circle here. First of all, the pattern feels a bit too hard since there're so many 1/2s. Secondly, comparing to the vocals on 01:00:623 - and 01:01:092 - the beat here is way too quite.
    Note: you can also ignore 00:59:920 (2) - to be consistent with 01:03:670. :)
  3. 01:12:342 - the clap here is almost ignored. Try to emphasize the clap by changing the appearanc of this slider? Example!
  4. 01:19:373 - it seems qute confusing to have this beat ignored. The sudden change to 2/1 rhythm feels out of place and the drums here are retty loud. Consider mapping it, please.
    Note: 01:56:404 - one more missed circle. During the previous kiai pretty similar beat was mapped and your rhythm was much more intensive. Please, place a circle here to keep consistency and to follow the vocals better. :)

The diff was quite nice. Though it felt more like a Normal+ and looked a bit messy sometimes, that was a pleasure to play it and your patterns very interesting!
[BREK]
The diff name is not really song related and does not look really appropriate. Change it to something more related to the song, please!
  1. Let us know where are yours and where are Kuron-Kun's parts. Let the players know your names!
  2. Please, set OD to 6 due to the usage of 3/4 and 1/4 patterns the diff may be a bit tricky sometimes. Also, it'll help you to keep the spread balanced!
  3. 00:44:217 (2) - divide it into an 1/2 and 1/1 slider. It'll help you to follow "with meeeee" in the vocals. Need an example>
  4. From 00:49:373 and to 00:51:248 - this part was mapped in the easier diffs, so covering it with a spinner at the hardest diff appears a bit illogical to me. You can make some awesome stuff there, show us more of your creatibvity, guys!
    Note: same applies for a few similar patterns. I think you already know which ones. :)
  5. 01:06:248 (1) - minor - the overlap with the DEFAULT- HP-Bar looksrather untidy.It's not a big deal, but avoiding that overlap sounds like a good idea to me!
  6. 01:35:311 (4,5) - please, use two 1/2 sliders there instead. It will help you to follow the repetition ("silly~ silly~") in the vocals and also it sounds better with the drums!
  7. 02:00:623 (1) - not a big deal, but i would just drag the beginning of the break here. Having a note, just one note, after the spinner is rather cruel and some players may get mad :(

I like what you did therebut it may need a few more mods to make it perfect. Though it's a good diff even as it is now.
Pretty nice mapset. Some more mods would make it even better, but I do like it even now! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Topic Starter
Avena

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo, as requested.

[General]
  1. I would fade the bright-pink colour a bit. It seems to be a bit too bright and may hurt eyes a bit while playing. I faded the pink color a bit due to it being too strong when compared to the rest of the colors.
  2. Consider adding Collab and Collaboration to the tags. Those who like mixed styles may look for your map! :) Alrighty.
[Easy]
  1. There're some 1/2 sliders which may feel a bit too hard for beginners. Also, you have some 2/1 gaps which also may trouble somebeginners, so I'd go with OD2. I can't understand this logic, Beginners are not supposed to FC or SS an Easy, they are supposed to learn through it.
  2. 00:10:467 - in oder to point out the clap, I would curve the slider a bit, at this point. Example. Great idea, done.
  3. 00:13:748 (3,4,1) - you don't use a lot of stacks normally, do you? The stack here feels a bit out of your style and looks rather confusing for the beginners. Why don't you change into a simple triangle-shaped pattern, which'd flow better and be more readable? Doneexample
  4. 00:32:498 (3) - minor - looks a little bit offscreen. Moving it up a bit would definetly make it more readable and rankable. :) Fixed
  5. 00:41:404 - I would place here a circle to emphasize the repetition in vocals. We can clearly hear "priti~ priti~" so, placing two circles would fit with the song perfectly. Pretty much all modders told me that so, fine, fixed.
  6. 00:47:498 (3) - minor - I would recommend you to avoid such patterns since they trouble beginners and look quite messy. How? Do you like blankets? :) I personally don't find this really confusing, but I'll ask more people.
  7. 01:29:686 - minor - I think that the red nod on the slider is suppoded to reflect the clap in the music, Please, change the shape, so the slider would fit with the song a bit better. :) I really like the current shape, unchanged.
  8. 01:39:998 (6) - feels like you've missed a new combo there. The slider sounds different from what you've had earlier in this combo and the comboing feels rather inconsistent, imo. I don't like putting a new combo on a single note so I just put it on 01:38:123 (4)
  9. 02:48:435 (3) - you didn't use such whistles before and it doesn't sound good with the vocals/music. I would ask you to remove the whistles, please! It's to emphasise the high pitched wubs
  10. 02:54:998 (3,1) - the flow heree is not really intuitive and beginners may mistakenly hit the slider's tail. Consider moving it somewhere else to make the pattern a bit more suitable for the easiest diff. Fixed

I don't really agree with the way how you ignore some vocals. Vocals are really important and a lot of beginners try to stick to them, therefore, ignoring vocals is not a good idea, imo. Also, some of the patterns were quite messy. from my point of view. In general, this is a great diff, but you could make it even better! I usually ignored the vocals due to a heavy emphasis on the music itself or just to give the players a small 2/1 Break, I really don't like putting constant 1/1 for a while on an Easy because it can get extremely tiring, even on 128BPM

[BREK]
The diff name is not really song related and does not look really appropriate. Change it to something more related to the song, please! NEVER
  1. Let us know where are yours and where are Kuron-Kun's parts. Let the players know your names! inverness is working on it
  2. Please, set OD to 6 due to the usage of 3/4 and 1/4 patterns the diff may be a bit tricky sometimes. Also, it'll help you to keep the spread balanced! k
  3. 00:44:217 (2) - divide it into an 1/2 and 1/1 slider. It'll help you to follow "with meeeee" in the vocals. Need an example> I personally prefer the current way, unchanged.
  4. From 00:49:373 and to 00:51:248 - this part was mapped in the easier diffs, so covering it with a spinner at the hardest diff appears a bit illogical to me. You can make some awesome stuff there, show us more of your creatibvity, guys! It was done due to it being a reletively long, So putting it on the easier diffs would be too challenging.
  5. 02:00:623 (1) - not a big deal, but i would just drag the beginning of the break here. Having a note, just one note, after the spinner is rather cruel and some players may get mad :( It was done for the heavy impact of the finish sound, a break start doesn't have as much impact, thus making it not fitting.

I like what you did therebut it may need a few more mods to make it perfect. Though it's a good diff even as it is now.
Pretty nice mapset. Some more mods would make it even better, but I do like it even now! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Thank you for the really useful mod Bakari~
Secretpipe
I starred it cause the map is kawaii
Kuron-kun

-Bakari- wrote:

Yo, as requested.

[Normal]
  1. 00:35:311 - both the 3/2 gap and the ignored vocals feel rather confusing. Consider placing a circle here or turning 00:35:076 (2) - into a slider to map the beat here, please! Nope.
  2. 01:00:858 (4) - perhaps, you can remove the circle here. First of all, the pattern feels a bit too hard since there're so many 1/2s. Secondly, comparing to the vocals on 01:00:623 - and 01:01:092 - the beat here is way too quite. Done!
    Note: you can also ignore 00:59:920 (2) - to be consistent with 01:03:670. :)
  3. 01:12:342 - the clap here is almost ignored. Try to emphasize the clap by changing the appearanc of this slider? Okie! Example!
  4. 01:19:373 - it seems qute confusing to have this beat ignored. The sudden change to 2/1 rhythm feels out of place and the drums here are retty loud. Consider mapping it, please. As said before, this normal is a bit "hard" with the 1/2 notes, I don't think every beat needs to be mapped, and particularly don't think this is confusing.
    Note: 01:56:404 - one more missed circle. During the previous kiai pretty similar beat was mapped and your rhythm was much more intensive. Please, place a circle here to keep consistency and to follow the vocals better. :) ^

The diff was quite nice. Though it felt more like a Normal+ and looked a bit messy sometimes, that was a pleasure to play it and your patterns very interesting! Thank you I guess.

[BREK]
The diff name is not really song related and does not look really appropriate. Change it to something more related to the song, please! BREK
  1. Let us know where are yours and where are Kuron-Kun's parts. Let the players know your names! inverness pls
    Note: same applies for a few similar patterns. I think you already know which ones. :)
  2. 01:06:248 (1) - minor - the overlap with the DEFAULT- HP-Bar looksrather untidy.It's not a big deal, but avoiding that overlap sounds like a good idea to me! But it's rankable ):
  3. 01:35:311 (4,5) - please, use two 1/2 sliders there instead. It will help you to follow the repetition ("silly~ silly~") in the vocals and also it sounds better with the drums! But 01:33:436 (3) -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best of luck!
Thank you <3 ~

The changed: http://puu.sh/8MDko.osu

yay!
Foreverends
what!? D:
Scorpiour
Hi there~~

red - must be fixed
blue - highly recommend to consider
black - only suggestions

[General]
  1. JPG format is recommend for the bg due to the size
[BREK]
  1. 00:16:326 - i suppose here could be a note due to both the drum and the vocal
  2. 01:11:639 - also heard weird a little here since you chose to follow vocal a blank is not pretty appropriate i think
  3. 01:28:279 (3) - for this kinda pattern i may choose to a ctrl+g here, also 01:36:717 (2) - ..etc
  4. 01:34:842 (2,3) - i suppose a slider here may be better
  5. 01:45:623 (1,2) - the beat here is
  6. 02:00:623 (1) - compared with a soft note, a delayed break is better
that's all, i recommend to find several mods more and then call me back to recheck
Topic Starter
Avena

Scorpiour wrote:

Hi there~~

red - must be fixed
black - only suggestions

[General]
  1. JPG format is recommend for the bg due to the size Fixed
[BREK]
  1. 00:16:326 - i suppose here could be a note due to both the drum and the vocal Added
  2. 01:11:639 - also heard weird a little here since you chose to follow vocal a blank is not pretty appropriate i think Added
  3. 01:45:623 (1,2) - the beat here is Fixed
  4. 02:00:623 (1) - compared with a soft note, a delayed break is better This isn't a soft note, it's a drum sound that has heavy impact, a break start doesn't have as much impact as this.
that's all, i recommend to find several mods more and then call me back to recheck
Thank you for the mod~
Updated ^^
Kuron-kun

Scorpiour wrote:

Hi there~~

red - must be fixed
black - only suggestions

[General]
  1. JPG format is recommend for the bg due to the size
[BREK]
  1. 01:28:279 (3) - for this kinda pattern i may choose to a ctrl+g here, also 01:36:717 (2) - ..etc Okie
  2. 01:34:842 (2,3) - i suppose a slider here may be better Added a slider
Thanks for modding :D

http://puu.sh/8Oq08.osu
Melophobia
[BREK]
00:08:123 - A finish would fit nicely with the beginning of new stanza
00:23:123 - ^
00:16:326 - Add a note here?
00:26:404 (3,1) - Space them at higher DS for a better blanket? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1618981
00:36:717 (2,3,4,5) - This clap spam doesn't sound good imo, how about putting claps only on red ticks and use normal hitnormal for the rest (white ticks)?
00:41:404 (3) - Normal finish is kinda loud and soft one fits better imo.
00:45:154 - Feels empty so i'd like you to add a note here.
00:48:904 (4) - Maybe soft finish here?
00:58:045 (2) - Drum clap?
01:01:795 (6,7) - Spacing is kinda inconsistent.
01:05:545 - Drum finish.
01:07:654 (5) - This straight slider is kinda unfitting considering all the sliders around here are curved ones. i'd suggest something like this; http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619770
01:09:998 - Add a finish here?
01:28:279 - ^
01:45:623 - Change the sampleset to normal one? That way it sounds better and is consistent with 00:54:998 -
01:32:029 - Finish.
01:35:779 - ^
02:22:654 - I don't think this whistle sounds that great.

[Normal]
01:23:123 - Spinner here like what you did at 00:36:248 (1) - .
01:11:873 (4) - Halve the length of this slider since such a long slider doesn't fit with the music.
01:24:998 - Add a finish here.
01:31:561 (6) - this straight slider doesn't look good imo considering the previous slider is curved, i suggest something like this; http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619904
01:35:311 (5,6) - (6) is way too inclined imo. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619907
02:00:623 (1) - Normal sampleset fits better with the heavy beat imo, soft addition is okay as it is.

[Easy]
01:08:123 (1) - Add a finish here.
02:15:623 (1) - ^

minna saiko arigato~ atama itai :o
Topic Starter
Avena

Melophobia wrote:

[BREK]
00:08:123 - A finish would fit nicely with the beginning of new stanza Done
00:16:326 - Add a note here? Can't find a good location for it, unchanged for now.
00:41:404 (3) - Normal finish is kinda loud and soft one fits better imo. The normal one fits the vooshing sound better.
00:45:154 - Feels empty so i'd like you to add a note here. It was done to emphasise the vocals but I added a note
00:48:904 (4) - Maybe soft finish here? Added a normal one because of voosh.
01:09:998 - Add a finish here? Done
01:45:623 - Change the sampleset to normal one? That way it sounds better and is consistent with 00:54:998 - Done
02:22:654 - I don't think this whistle sounds that great. I find it to emphasise the odd electronic sound pretty well, keeping it for now.

[Easy]
01:08:123 (1) - Add a finish here.
02:15:623 (1) - ^ Added both

minna saiko arigato~ atama itai :o Si senorita, mui banana.
Thank you for the mod~
Updated
Kuron-kun

Melophobia wrote:

[BREK]
00:23:123 - ^ Ok
00:26:404 (3,1) - Space them at higher DS for a better blanket? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1618981 Yay
00:36:717 (2,3,4,5) - This clap spam doesn't sound good imo, how about putting claps only on red ticks and use normal hitnormal for the rest (white ticks)? Fixed
00:58:045 (2) - Drum clap? Yes
01:01:795 (6,7) - Spacing is kinda inconsistent. Fixed
01:05:545 - Drum finish. Okie
01:07:654 (5) - This straight slider is kinda unfitting considering all the sliders around here are curved ones. i'd suggest something like this; http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619770 Ok
01:28:279 - ^ Done
01:32:029 - Finish. Ok
01:35:779 - ^ Ok

[Normal]
01:23:123 - Spinner here like what you did at 00:36:248 (1) - . What about everything I mapped and the flow :(
01:11:873 (4) - Halve the length of this slider since such a long slider doesn't fit with the music. What, but what about these 01:46:561 (2) - 01:49:373 (1) - 01:53:123 (1) - orz
01:24:998 - Add a finish here. Okie
01:31:561 (6) - this straight slider doesn't look good imo considering the previous slider is curved, i suggest something like this; http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619904 :3
01:35:311 (5,6) - (6) is way too inclined imo. http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1619907 Fixed
02:00:623 (1) - Normal sampleset fits better with the heavy beat imo, soft addition is okay as it is. Ok, it's better now

minna saiko arigato~ atama itai :o
Thanks for modding!

Hitobjects BREK: http://puu.sh/8ReHT.txt

Hitobjects Normal: http://puu.sh/8ReJK.txt
Myxo

Mod by Request :3

General
  1. The section after the last kiai-time is pretty loud and all that... It's worth kiai-mode in my opinion. You could end the kiai at 02:45:154 and start a new one at 02:45:623, which could end at 03:00:623.
  2. Otherwise fine I guess.

Easy
  1. 00:08:123 (1) - This might work better as an 1/1-reversed slider, since at all 3 white ticks the vocals have the same emphasis. They kind of belong together, ya know
  2. 00:19:373 (1,2) - The transition here doesn't flow good in Easy. It's better if the curve of (1) leads the player into the direction of (2). I suggest moving (2) more upwards, and rearranging it, so it makes up a blanket with the next object. See:
    I know 00:20:779 (2,4) are not similar anymore then.. But idk
  3. 00:28:748 (3) - Is there a special reason to use this shape here? I dunno, since the angle between the straight parts is pretty high, it looks kinda rebellious... I would not use it without a special sound or smt to emphasize. Do this instead:
    Looks clean right o:
  4. 00:35:779 (2) - Same again, movement can be improved (for the same reason). Move the slider like that:
    Still not the best movement, but atleast better, and it's easy to fix.
  5. 00:37:420 (4) - I don't really like this rhythm, since you mapped the "hey hey hey" before and now you are breaking it... But since this is an Easy, you can't do much about it probably. Same for 01:24:295 (5) ofc
  6. 00:45:623 (1,2,3) - Damn it looks great but the curve you have to move might be a little bit too extreme for newbies... I'd change that since it's easy to do, because there's a spinner afterwards. But, do what you want. I guess you won't change this anyways..
  7. 00:48:904 (4) - If you don't change that ^, plz move this so it fits to the curve of the previous slider:
  8. 00:56:873 (3) - Hmm I dunno, kind of the same like at the beginning.. I'd use a 1/1-slider with reverse myself because of the strong vocals- I mean it's "HELLO KITTY" you have to emphasize that :D Well, you could atleast use a slider with a red dot to emphasize it, the blanket 00:54:998 (1,3) is wrong anyways.
    EDIT: I know, it looks horrible ;w; Whatever
  9. 01:05:779 - Map this. You always mapped the "hello kitty" out, atleast you didn't use a gap like this ;w; It's for consistency and it sounds better
  10. 01:14:686 (2) - Move more to the left, for a better transition with 01:13:748 (1)
  11. 01:39:998 (6) - NC? Since this combo is covering up a pretty long time currently
  12. 01:53:123 (1,2) - The transition movement can be improved again. Maybe you could ctrl+h and ctrl+j (1) and then rotate it a bit... to get this:
  13. 02:17:498 (3,4) - I dislike some of your gaps o: But this one stands out.. Why does it exist? There's a continues "kakakakakakakakakaka..." vocal sound here and the bass is also pretty excited. The gap feels inconsistent as well, since there are no other gaps like that in this section. Use this rhythm will be better:
    A red-dot slider would fit here well because of the broken and short vocals.
  14. 02:33:904 - Dat gap again o: Vocals are still pretty emphasized there, so you should probably map this beat.
  15. 02:41:404 - Same.
  16. 02:58:279 - Same again.
  17. I like this Easy. The rhythm was kind of not consistent at some sections and sometimes your gaps feel a bit awkward, but I mentioned the most important ones in my mod. The flow is quite good, it gets better at the end. I'm very picky with Easys, ya know ^^ So you've done a good job. Your hitsounding is nice indeed

Kuron's Normal
  1. 00:17:967 (5,1) - The transition movement between these can be improved. Currently, it feels strange to move down after (5), since the slider points in the upper direction. Something like this would be better:
    (I only changed (5) ofc)
  2. 00:35:076 (2,3) - Hmm, it feels strange to have a 3/2-gap here, first of all you didn't use these at an other place, and secondly it might be hard to read for newbies since it doesn't look much different from a 1/1-gap. I suggest using this rhythm instead, which would also be consistent with 00:26:873 (1,2,3) then:
  3. 01:18:904 - I suggest using a 1/1-slider starting here instead, since this gap feels quite strange. It would fit quite well imo
  4. Ok. This Normal is almost perfect, if you fix the issues I listed above :3 I don't recommend to use 1/2-stacks and 1/1-stacks in the same map, since it might confuse the newbies as they look quite similar with this AR o: But oh well, I guess it's fine.

BREK
  1. 00:11:170 (3) - The spacing difference to the previous and following object is quite noticable ingame. Please fix it.
  2. 00:18:201 (2,3) - This overlap looks quite sloppy in my opinion, but I know you like these... Still, plz Priti, plz :(
  3. 00:18:201 (2,3,4,1) - Why do these antijumps look similar, though there's a different gap in the timline between them? I don't see a sense in it, you should probably change it to avoid confusing for less advanced players- Remember this is a Hard!
    EDIT: I can see you are using this all over the map ;w; I highly recommend you to change it. It won't be too complicated, just moving some objects slightly a bit.
  4. 00:25:467 (1) - Ehh, that 3/4-slider doesn't fit at all. Why is it even there? Use 1/2 ;w;
  5. 00:32:029 (5) - Again, 3/4 doesn't fit. It's not that bad this time, but since the vocals at the red tick are so strong, you should really consider changing this to 1/2 as well.
  6. 00:34:373 (1,2,3) - Noticable spacing difference, as I said before. It looks bad, especially because these are in a straight line. Move (3) a little bit to fix it.
  7. 00:37:889 (5) - Same. Also 00:48:201 (2) + 02:17:967 (2)
  8. 00:56:873 (6) - Use 1/2, for the same reason as 00:32:029 (5). Also 02:32:498 (1)
  9. Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
    Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps.

Come, come, Kitty Kitty, you're so Priti, Priti- dat was bad and I can't hear that song anymore
Map is nice tho. Normal is almost perfect, Easy is great, Hard needs some work imo to be perfect but should also be ready for ranking if you want that quickly

Good luck :3
Topic Starter
Avena

Desperate-kun wrote:

General
  1. The section after the last kiai-time is pretty loud and all that... It's worth kiai-mode in my opinion. You could end the kiai at 02:45:154 and start a new one at 02:45:623, which could end at 03:00:623. Nah, I really like the current kiai design that focuses on the drops.
  2. Otherwise fine I guess.

Easy
  1. 00:08:123 (1) - This might work better as an 1/1-reversed slider, since at all 3 white ticks the vocals have the same emphasis. They kind of belong together, ya know Done
  2. 00:19:373 (1,2) - The transition here doesn't flow good in Easy. It's better if the curve of (1) leads the player into the direction of (2). I suggest moving (2) more upwards, and rearranging it, so it makes up a blanket with the next object. See: It's kinda fine at the moment, unchanged.
    I know 00:20:779 (2,4) are not similar anymore then.. But idk
  3. 00:28:748 (3) - Is there a special reason to use this shape here? I dunno, since the angle between the straight parts is pretty high, it looks kinda rebellious... I would not use it without a special sound or smt to emphasize. Do this instead: Done
    Looks clean right o:
  4. 00:35:779 (2) - Same again, movement can be improved (for the same reason). Move the slider like that: Fixed it in another way
    Still not the best movement, but atleast better, and it's easy to fix.
  5. 00:37:420 (4) - I don't really like this rhythm, since you mapped the "hey hey hey" before and now you are breaking it... But since this is an Easy, you can't do much about it probably. Same for 01:24:295 (5) ofc I kinda mapped on the hey hey hey previously though
  6. 00:45:623 (1,2,3) - Damn it looks great but the curve you have to move might be a little bit too extreme for newbies... I'd change that since it's easy to do, because there's a spinner afterwards. But, do what you want. I guess you won't change this anyways.. How could I change it? ._.
  7. 00:48:904 (4) - If you don't change that ^, plz move this so it fits to the curve of the previous slider: Done
  8. 00:56:873 (3) - Hmm I dunno, kind of the same like at the beginning.. I'd use a 1/1-slider with reverse myself because of the strong vocals- I mean it's "HELLO KITTY" you have to emphasize that :D Well, you could atleast use a slider with a red dot to emphasize it, the blanket 00:54:998 (1,3) is wrong anyways. Only fixed the blanket.
    EDIT: I know, it looks horrible ;w; Whatever
  9. 01:05:779 - Map this. You always mapped the "hello kitty" out, atleast you didn't use a gap like this ;w; It's for consistency and it sounds better It fits the melody better imo
  10. 01:14:686 (2) - Move more to the left, for a better transition with 01:13:748 (1) - No Irre, I'm not changing that.
  11. 01:39:998 (6) - NC? Since this combo is covering up a pretty long time currently I'm almost sure I added a combo on 01:38:123 (4) - At one point
  12. 01:53:123 (1,2) - The transition movement can be improved again. Maybe you could ctrl+h and ctrl+j (1) and then rotate it a bit... to get this:
    Fixed
  13. 02:17:498 (3,4) - I dislike some of your gaps o: But this one stands out.. Why does it exist? There's a continues "kakakakakakakakakaka..." vocal sound here and the bass is also pretty excited. The gap feels inconsistent as well, since there are no other gaps like that in this section. Use this rhythm will be better: Changed in a different way.
    A red-dot slider would fit here well because of the broken and short vocals.
  14. 02:33:904 - Dat gap again o: Vocals are still pretty emphasized there, so you should probably map this beat. But, the wubz..
  15. 02:41:404 - Same. Music pls
  16. 02:58:279 - Same again. Fixed
  17. I like this Easy. The rhythm was kind of not consistent at some sections and sometimes your gaps feel a bit awkward, but I mentioned the most important ones in my mod. The flow is quite good, it gets better at the end. I'm very picky with Easys, ya know ^^ So you've done a good job. Your hitsounding is nice indeed

BREK
  1. 00:11:170 (3) - The spacing difference to the previous and following object is quite noticable ingame. Please fix it. Grid snap pls
  2. 00:18:201 (2,3) - This overlap looks quite sloppy in my opinion, but I know you like these... Still, plz Priti, plz :( Slider cuts <3
  3. 00:18:201 (2,3,4,1) - Why do these antijumps look similar, though there's a different gap in the timline between them? I don't see a sense in it, you should probably change it to avoid confusing for less advanced players- Remember this is a Hard! Fiddled aorund with the pattern
    EDIT: I can see you are using this all over the map ;w; I highly recommend you to change it. It won't be too complicated, just moving some objects slightly a bit.
  4. 00:37:889 (5) - Same. Also 00:48:201 (2) + 02:17:967 (2) Fixed
  5. Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
    Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps. As for the spacing things, it's my fault most of the time. The rhythm ones are on Kuron's parts so blame him o3o

Come, come, Kitty Kitty, you're so Priti, Priti- dat was bad and I can't hear that song anymore
Map is nice tho. Normal is almost perfect, Easy is great, Hard needs some work imo to be perfect but should also be ready for ranking if you want that quickly

Thank you for the bootiful mod~
Updated
Myxo

P-plz what??? D:

By doing anything else but not an overlap like this. Just go down or something... But yeah I don't really care and I think it looks cool so there's no need to change it anyways

Also you gave me my kudosu #100. I guess now I have to love you in some way Priti
Kuron-kun

Desperate-kun wrote:

Kuron's Normal
  1. 00:17:967 (5,1) - The transition movement between these can be improved. Currently, it feels strange to move down after (5), since the slider points in the upper direction. Something like this would be better: Okie
    (I only changed (5) ofc)
  2. 00:35:076 (2,3) - Hmm, it feels strange to have a 3/2-gap here, first of all you didn't use these at an other place, and secondly it might be hard to read for newbies since it doesn't look much different from a 1/1-gap. I suggest using this rhythm instead, which would also be consistent with 00:26:873 (1,2,3) then: Changed
  3. 01:18:904 - I suggest using a 1/1-slider starting here instead, since this gap feels quite strange. It would fit quite well imo It's fine imo.
  4. Ok. This Normal is almost perfect, if you fix the issues I listed above :3 I don't recommend to use 1/2-stacks and 1/1-stacks in the same map, since it might confuse the newbies as they look quite similar with this AR o: But oh well, I guess it's fine.

BREK
  1. 00:25:467 (1) - Ehh, that 3/4-slider doesn't fit at all. Why is it even there? Use 1/2 ;w; BLAME THE MOD WHO FORCED ME TO DO THIS!!!
  2. 00:32:029 (5) - Again, 3/4 doesn't fit. It's not that bad this time, but since the vocals at the red tick are so strong, you should really consider changing this to 1/2 as well. It's fine imo orz
  3. 00:34:373 (1,2,3) - Noticable spacing difference, as I said before. It looks bad, especially because these are in a straight line. Move (3) a little bit to fix it. A little bit to where... but I think it's fixed now
  4. 00:56:873 (6) - Use 1/2, for the same reason as 00:32:029 (5). Also 02:32:498 (1) Ok!
  5. Well, Ok. Basically, I think this diff needs some more polishing. It's really hard to mod it, as these are mostly general things that apply to your whole diff, but I tried to explain it a little bit in my mod.
    Your flow is pretty good here, well done. Your histounding is also nice, as always. What bothers me is the rhythm. First of all, your use of 3/4-sliders is really bad sometimes. It basically sounds wrong. If there's a loud vocals or smt at the red tick and the blue tick is not of big importance (or not even hearable in the music), why should someone use a 3/4-slider then? Second thing is, what I didn't mention in my mod, sometimes you are not mapping beats (by using 1/1-sliders) very inconsisently and not really fitting to the music. That's only my opinion though.. For example this one 01:14:217 (2). Then, your spacing looks a little bit sloppy, but I mentioned the most noticable issues in my mod. Were you using grid snap for this? If so, I recommend you to turn it off for future maps. ok ):

Thanks for modding!

Normal: http://puu.sh/8TPSU.osu

BREK: http://puu.sh/8TPUa.osu
Scorpiour
Recheck, no kds~

[General]
  1. Missing video in Normal & Hard
Topic Starter
Avena

Scorpiour wrote:

Recheck, no kds~

[General]
  1. Missing video in Normal & Hard
Damnit Kuron ;3
Fixed~
Kuron-kun
I don't even

):
ok so I can't make the SB names, idk I just can't.
You could ask someone else now.
Sori priti.
Scorpiour
just waiting for priti's reply now
Topic Starter
Avena
Due to our styles being pretty similiar, I don't really think a storyboard will be required.
I'm ready~
Scorpiour
The map is also ready~
Topic Starter
Avena
And now, we have to wait a week before rank.
Aurele

Priti wrote:

Due to our styles being pretty similiar, I don't really think a storyboard will be required.
I'm ready~
this is actually a reason why someone would add a storyboard, LOL.
Andrea

Gabe wrote:

Priti wrote:

I'm ready~
this is actually a reason why someone would add a storyboard, LOL.
Was going to say the same :P
Secretpipe
well done Preetee
u too slow

/dies
Kuron-kun
Many collabs don't have SB, I don't think we actually need one.

gabe pls rank this
andrea pls rank this
Topic Starter
Avena

Kuron-Kun wrote:

Many collabs don't have SB, I don't think we actually need one.

gabe pls rank this
andrea pls rank this
bby, Gabe is a GMT now
Also, I already have Melo/Kenezz for rank, it's just that Irre's version is still in qualified so this can't be qualified till his moves to ranked or magically disappears from existance
Kuron-kun
I know that, was just kidding ;w;
Melophobia
Ranked.

~ R A N K E D Y ~

UnderminE
the rush on this page
show more