forum

The walking game

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
around 1000 after I remembered to start counting, to level 14 for the time being.

3000 =level 38

Witch Mercy

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Rollerblading > biking > walking

How about rollerbiking?
Kyonko Hizara

Graciee wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

How about rollerbiking?
Count me in
kirueggy

Graciee wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

How about rollerbiking?
Is that even humanly possible to operate such a thing
B1rd

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

Well, yesterday I walked home from school, which I counted on my 3DS (lolz) that came to a total of 4789 steps, which means that I'm level . . .

28 ^~^

EDIT : Well, since I walked/ran around downtown in the morning, my 3DS counted 21,293 steps . . .which means . . .

that I'm now lvl 54 .
So how many hours did you walk/run around? I don't think your 3DS is very accurate...
VoidnOwO
:oops:
B1rd
Well OP said 'you can jog in one spot to keep your combo', that infers that you have to at least be standing.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
I will catch everyone's level and put them in the first post.

Done!
SupaWolfTiga should verify if they were following the standing rule. :P
Plus, I don't know if the 3DS counts correctly, I will experiment to find out how many steps it actually makes.

Edit 1: It seems to count slightly more steps while walking, i will try running later on.
Witch Mercy

kirukashi wrote:

Is that even humanly possible to operate such a thing
me and kyonko will get back to you after we test it out
Kouya-

B1rd wrote:

So how many hours did you walk/run around? I don't think your 3DS is very accurate...
I walk/ran about 5-6 hours on that morning .

But, I totally agree with it not being accurate as it sometimes can count multiple steps at one time .

The 3DS that I used was an early release that I got in Japan before it came out as the official release in Japan, I have the official release (US) as well and I tested out both and the early release one (JPN) counts extra steps more then the Official 3DS (US) .

(Cool thing is about the early release is that there isn't a step limit, so it goes past it's limit where it's suppose to stop at (9,999 Steps is the limit I believe) .

Kitokofox wrote:

SupaWolfTiga should verify if they were following the standing rule. :P
And no I never was standing, when I was resting I was jogging in place ;)
B1rd
I'm sorry but I'm not following the 'standing rule', jogging in place at the traffic lights next to other people just makes you look like a retard.
Tekklorn
I saw the thread title and thought the OP was going to talk about DayZ
Sylviath
Dat rage when you lost your count
Level 30

B1rd wrote:

I'm sorry but I'm not following the 'standing rule', jogging in place at the traffic lights next to other people just makes you look like a retard.
Not really if you're wearing a headset and some exercise clothes :D
dragonoidso
Our CLVE teacher actually tried doing this small activity.
Senpoii
My town isn`t big so walked across town and back for no reason.
Level 86

wot wot.
Seyren Delicia
I will start tomorrow, count me in !!
AutoMedic
Can I barge in, this sounds fun.
Birdy
I was on a 7 hours long trip yesterday, I should have taken a step meter with me.
Valtteri
About week counting got from 28 to 59 ^^
Liiraye
So in my job it's estimated that I walk around 13 miles/shift. When do I win?

A more realistic figure since I also have to stand and talk to people would be 10 miles
B1rd
I spend around 50-60 minutes a day walking, but honestly cbs counting
Sylviath
Too much pros, reaching lvl.50 with no sweat
Birdy
Finally got myself to count them.

Level 48. Calculation progress was hell, but at least it will be noticeably easier in the future with bigger and less amount of numbers.
Witch Mercy
I walk. on my treadmill. well more like a run. or jog. idk. win?
Birdy
Barely managed to hit Level 54 after a shop trip.
kirueggy
I think I'm at level 73 or something, some idiot made the whole P.E. class run today for the entire period... unauwdnawuidbqdq
Kyno
level 60-70, somewhere in between there.
Seriously, miles though .-.
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
Will update again....

Updated! I took a walk out and back earlier this week for level 39. I should do more of this.
Toyface
DayZ? :D
Sylviath
Lvl 40
I hate counting please :'(
Dainesl
Did a very long walk yesterday; got to level 62 (almost level 63 but sadly I didn't go that far :<) and this is the first time I've counted it yay
Topic Starter
Kitokofox
I will take a trip myself, and go to the store. I will update the levels and myself at once. :P
Birdy
Wait up! I need to check up my history for past 22 days (thank God smartphone apps keep daily diary about it, too). Will get it counted ASAP.

E: Actually, nevermind. I don't remember the pauses and so, so let's not count those. Yesterday I did catch 25,190 steps by walking for ages, though. I'll get on counting that.

E2: Level 88. 10 steps away from Level 89. Fuckin' A.
TheNekoNextDoor
Count me in. I'll post stuff later, okay? ;)
Topic Starter
Kitokofox

Chaotic Run wrote:

Lvl 40
I hate counting please :'(
You count from the last level you were at. It's a continuous game.

Also, updated!
Birdy
I don't see myself updated~
leepdesu
we should make an app for this WHO'S WITH MEH
Sylviath

-LeeP- wrote:

we should make an app for this WHO'S WITH MEH
Call peppy or Ubisoft
Holidays makes me lazy xD Lvl 43
Dainesl
Done a few walks overall these last few days, got to Level 73 (could've been more but ah well)
Birdy
I really need to remember this more often ;__;

Level 90, went to a shop bit further away than the shop I tend to visit. Three and half levels in total but I'm pretty sure the pauses in shop broke it >__>
show more