forum

How has osu! changed you?

posted
Total Posts
show more
TheTrueNorth
I can't.. close.. eyes.. Circles.. So many Circles.... But in seriousness:

It showed me Vocaloid isn't so bad
It gave me that final kick to watch my first anime (Idk if that's a good thing or not, thinking back)
Made me more self critical.
Kritzkingvoid
my body developed an immunity against epilepsy
FlyingNeko
I feel like my brain has deteriorated a bit from the truckload of insanity found inside the #osu IRC. I think I might have been infected. Help.
Other than that, I seem to have learned how to press two keyboard buttons faster than a cockroach flying from one wall to the other.
notkris
life is poo
Aurani
Learned how to eat while playing a dynamic game.
DeletedUser_4041880
Well whenever I play a shooter game, I can aim better (kinda).
Kouya-
New songs .
piruchan
Respect for Vocaloid.
xRayven

waisokris wrote:

life is poo
Zimzalabim_

deadbeat wrote:

i now make awesome maps in my head
So. Do. I.
DeletedUser_4041880
It made me realize I can't run away from circles. Ever.
BlackMidKnight
"You may fail if you try too early or too soon but trying at the right time, you will succeed"

I am talking about the hit circles :P
Maaku-
I learned how to pen spin... That's something to right?
MimiliaaMyMommy
I learned that clicking circles can be hard.
Maz
I now get offended when someone says my rhythm game is stupid and flattered when someone says I'm good at a stupid rhythm game.
Arcanine
I'm apparently gay.
MrBakpao
always thinking about circle~
Heatspree
I know a few new people now which is great.
When I listen to music I paint a beatmap in my mind or tap my fingers to the rhythm, a normal habit to pick up I guess.
My taste in music has greatly grown to be even more variable.
kirueggy
I now need to stop using a shitty $3 DELL mouse and actually use something better
Aurani
It made me even more autistic. Hooray.
Janioszek
It did not.
Oberyn_old

Narudatsu wrote:

it made me better at league of legends and starcraft(kinda). My skillshots increased in league and my APM slightly increased after I started playing harder beatmaps. Also Osu! introduced me to some animes and fantastic songs. :) I hope one day osu gets large enough to be an e-sport!!
I used to be high grandmasters player in starcraft2 until my teammate shown this game to me. Now i havent played sc2 for months :c
Kumiho
it made me realize the top 50 canada dream was over
kirueggy

Aurani wrote:

says the one with an avatar filled with blood up the wazoo
B1rd
Now instead of being just below average at real life, I am crap at both real life and osu!
AutoMedic
i suck
kirueggy

B1rd wrote:

Now instead of being just below average at real life, I am crap at both real life and osu!
double whammy hooray
Kouya-
Every time I see a circle, I MUST hit it with precise timing .

(also, very off topic but, kirukashi, in your avatar, how'd you get your font like that ? Like the style cx )
imaginarywriter
I listen to more Vocaloid than I used to before.
silmarilen

Aurani wrote:

it actually made me open up more to people (online that is, irl it still doesnt help much) and ive been able to tell some of the things that i always kept within me to others.
Zalaria
I have more friends on here than in real life xD And everytime I hear a song I imagine it as a beatmap then I start clicking circles in my head.
Aurani

silmarilen wrote:

Aurani wrote:

it actually made me open up more to people (online that is, irl it still doesnt help much) and ive been able to tell some of the things that i always kept within me to others.
I always knew you're really shy... you just try to look cold and distant but apparently my intuition was on spot there.
FlippyColon3
It's helped me practice drawing with my arm.

I move my pen around my tablet using my arm (Full tablet area ftw) but I've always had trouble drawing with my arm. Now, I feel like I can draw long lines better :D
kirueggy

SupaWolfTiga wrote:

Every time I see a circle, I MUST hit it with precise timing .

(also, very off topic but, kirukashi, in your avatar, how'd you get your font like that ? Like the style cx )
Ask satriobp :P

OT: I now know not to play one direction songs on osu again
Toyface
circles, circles everywhere. And i must click them! >.<
DenoisoGoiso
why does everyone licking circles
naliem
Every time I hear a song, I start smashing my fingers to my legs following the rythm.

Also, I watch less anime and I don't spend so much time on League of Legends than before...
Neofox

naliem wrote:

Every time I hear a song, I start smashing my fingers to my legs following the rythm.

Also, I watch less anime and I don't spend so much time on League of Legends than before...
Exactly the same for me x)

(I just saw : "Quick Reply: Type your message here and hit circles to send!" I think I become crazy )
kaminishi_old
The osu! beatmaps are stuck on my head.

About the skipping OP and ED, I was doing it before coming to Osu!
wzz_old
It taught me how fragile my keyboard is.
show more