forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
tossu
Hi, anyone wanna be friends?;_; Can add tossuyo on EUW if anyone wants to play or something.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
BrokenArrow
Braum is broken as fuck. No kidding.
Foxtrot

BrokenArrow wrote:

Braum is broken as fuck. No kidding.
I am sure everyone is expecting a nerf sooner or later.
Eren Yaeger
How is he broken besides the passive stun? He seems pretty balanced right now from what I've seen, but I main top/mid :P
hi im dragon

Eren Yaeger wrote:

How is he broken besides the passive stun? He seems pretty balanced right now from what I've seen, but I main top/mid :P
._____________________.

have u read his skill set

i doubt
[- Alex -]

hi im dragon wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

._____________________.

have u read his skill set

i doubt
Leona is better !

The most op think about him is the passive.
Blaziken
That shield which negates all my efforts.
All means one Lux ult.
hi im dragon

Blaziken wrote:

That shield which negates all my efforts.
All means one Lux ult.
basically this

and he gets tanky as fucking hell lategame
Yapa_old_1

La Volpe

That game was so much fun, but the best part was our mid laner (Graves) beating the shit out of Syndra, a Diamond 4 player.
kirueggy

La Volpe wrote:

That game was so much fun, but the best part was our mid laner (Graves) beating the shit out of Syndra, a Diamond 4 player.
how in the hell did a bronze I do so much better than everyone else on opposing
La Volpe
Because our bot lane was losing early game.
Eren Yaeger

La Volpe wrote:

Have you ever heard of a smurf? There is no way that a bronze would out CS and out lane a syndra diamond player as graves lol
La Volpe

Eren Yaeger wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

Have you ever heard of a smurf? There is no way that a bronze would out CS and out lane a syndra diamond player as graves lol
Guess I forgot to mention,it was a normal game. Why would someone smurf on a normal match?
Eren Yaeger

La Volpe wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Guess I forgot to mention,it was a normal game. Why would someone smurf on a normal match?
Warmup game, for shits and gigs? Who knows, I just know that a bronze won't beat a diamond lol
tossu
I have let my friends play on my account so they can test champions they don't have, could've been that. Needless to say they got flamed quite a bit for playing awful on d1 account.
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

Lawl.
So many differently ranked people in that game...
Vulf
That Syndra only plays like 4 champions in ranked and none of them are mid laners. There are tons and tons of one trick ponies in diamond (I'm one of them).

For example if all the champions I play get banned or picked I will play like a bronze 5 so it's better if I dodge. That very rarely happens though because most stuff I play will never go FOTM.
Sapphiire_old_1

Vulf wrote:

most stuff I play will never go FOTM.
Never say never
[- Alex -]

SoG Tava wrote:

Vulf wrote:

most stuff I play will never go FOTM.
Never say never

Agreed.
tyrael6192
even warwick pretty much went fotm for a couple of minutes
Vulf
Warwick has kinda been fotm twice already, but Riot won't let it stay that way for long.

The odds of all the champions I play going FOTM at once is extremely rare.

Zilean hasn't been fotm since season 1
Volibear was good in season 3 for like a week and got nerfed. He is seeing competitive play though.
Galio was never really flavor of the month at all if I remember correctly. He was played a lot top/mid in season 1 and 2 but it never reached fotm status.

Then I have my troll picks like Urgot that I'm good with.

So yeah if every single one of those champs become ban worthy I might be 100% screwed in ranked. Also I'm sure soraka will be considered useless after her nerf on the pbe goes live so there is another champ I play that I can use again. lol
Kanye West
Shaco will never be fotm.
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

I love Shaco, but he is a champion I can never play well no matter how many games I practice with him. =\
If Shaco does ever reach fotm status he will be deleted from the game. Same with stuff like Poppy. LOL
BrokenArrow
Zilean mid is actually pretty strong, I've played him in ARAM a couple times and with 40% CDR your W (which reduces all your CD's by 10s) will be on a ~3.5s CD = Perma bombs, slows, speed ups and an insanely low CD on your ult = tons of utility and dmg

The only reason I don't play him is that he is very mana hungry and his lasthitting in lane is crappy
His teamfighting isn't as weak as people might think as long as you stay back and put all your stuff on the frontline and let them do stuff. That's probably why he is played more as a support nowadays
OzzyOzrock
Braum jungle is super viable btw, you just will never get kills lol only like 30+ assists, you're literally a wall that sets up kills
[- Alex -]

Kanye West wrote:

Shaco ap best Shaco. Love Shaco so much. Normal/aram/dominion.
Greyusb
Does anyone remember the mythical champ known as Quinn...?

omg a chinese guy ching chang chong
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

Zilean mid is actually pretty strong, I've played him in ARAM a couple times and with 40% CDR your W (which reduces all your CD's by 10s) will be on a ~3.5s CD = Perma bombs, slows, speed ups and an insanely low CD on your ult = tons of utility and dmg

The only reason I don't play him is that he is very mana hungry and his lasthitting in lane is crappy
His teamfighting isn't as weak as people might think as long as you stay back and put all your stuff on the frontline and let them do stuff. That's probably why he is played more as a support nowadays
I don't think he is that good of a support when you compare him to other supports. I don't even remember the last time I saw him as support.
I pick him when there is multiple hyper carries on my team and I want a safe mid lane champion that isn't Ziggs or Nidalee. His mana cost aren't that bad unless you spam early which you shouldn't be doing. Once you get athenes he is kinda retarded.

He is similar to Orianna which has a good early game super strong mid game and transitions into a utility mage late game. I'm kinda dreading his rework, but he is really outdated as fuck when it comes to mechanics.
Witch Mercy
Vulf, my friend carried himself from bronze to gold just playing zilean mid/support lol
Vulf
I don't doubt it. I never said he was weak at all. I've been a Zilean fan since pre-season 1 which he was perma ban status back then.
He is still really good now just outshined by stuff like Orianna.

Zilean is like my 4th most played champion. lol
Eren Yaeger

Greyusb wrote:

Does anyone remember the mythical champ known as Quinn...?

omg a chinese guy ching chang chong
Download HyperDesktop and never ever take a picture of your screen again pls <3
Greyusb

Eren Yaeger wrote:

I was playing at an internet cafe so I didn't really bother to do so ><
Blaziken

Greyusb wrote:

Eren Yaeger wrote:

I was playing at an internet cafe so I didn't really bother to do so ><
Press Print Sreen
Feast
4 men rage quit on my last BO game, I don't really know if I'm supposed to laugh or be mad
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

4 men rage quit on my last BO game, I don't really know if I'm supposed to laugh or be mad
You are not the only one. Yea.... what can you do.
Blaziken
They seriously need to make some changes to matchmaking. I hate it when i'm on a roll to find out that that's only because i'm versing level 27 and below.
Eren Yaeger

Blaziken wrote:

They seriously need to make some changes to matchmaking. I hate it when i'm on a roll to find out that that's only because i'm versing level 27 and below.
Were you group with anyone?
Blaziken

Eren Yaeger wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

Were you group with anyone?
Yeah, but we should still be matched with players of the highest MMR of ours.
show more