kirueggy
Someone stepped on my laney 5 jordans at school today @_@
Birdy
Worst substitute teacher ever.

Also everything else.
hi im dragon
my aunts pc is so fucking slow it cant do anything holy shit
DeletedUser_4041880
Played League with one of my friend's pre made for normals. He asked me if I wanted to join the Skype call and I said, "yes." It was the worst fucking decision ever. Two girls there were practically drunk beyond help and both were constantly raging/screaming. Jeez, don't play League when you're drunk.
Foxtrot
i had to do a lot of student visa stuff and i'm pissed off right now
Amanystya
I lost 20pp because I did one beatmap + HD with a bad accuracy (before I gat 99.5% on it without mod) \o\
Flanster
Today my system was really laggy, while looking at Task Manager, I saw the "System" process take 50% of my CPU most of the time. I was baffled.
So I took a look at the process and I saw a certain driver using that 50%. Turns out its SoundTap, a program that detects audio streams, which I used to record from PC audio. Apparently, its driver was executed EVERY TIME there was any audio playing on the computer, regardless if the program is running or not.
Elisha_old
tfw you wake up on accident in the morning
Witch Mercy
Douchebags
TakuMii
I reset my osu password and logged on for the first time in 2 weeks (a much-needed break), only to find myself getting just as frustrated at the game as I was prior to the break :o
now the question is, should I prolong my break, or just try harder to relax?
Witch Mercy

Frostei wrote:

Played League with one of my friend's pre made for normals. He asked me if I wanted to join the Skype call and I said, "yes." It was the worst fucking decision ever. Two girls there were practically drunk beyond help and both were constantly raging/screaming. Jeez, don't play League when you're drunk.
Playing LoL while you're drunk is amazing
Hell, doing anything while you're drunk just makes everything so much more entertaining
8-)
BrokenArrow
except waking up
Witch Mercy

BrokenArrow wrote:

except waking up
:o
Ugh hangovers
Varetyr
I've lent my phone to my cousin this night because she needed to call / text someone. The thing is, she obviously spent her time browsing through my phone and didn't even bother hiding it... When I took my phone back this morning, I saw my personal pictures' folder opened.

Someone please give me the strength not to freaking murder this twat today, you guys have no idea how much I hate being tricked.
kirueggy
eating lunch at school today and the wind just decides to be a douche and blows everything imaginable into about half the school's faces...
Witch Mercy

Varetyr wrote:

I've lent my phone to my cousin this night because she needed to call / text someone. The thing is, she obviously spent her time browsing through my phone and didn't even bother hiding it... When I took my phone back this morning, I saw my personal pictures' folder opened.

Someone please give me the strength not to freaking murder this twat today, you guys have no idea how much I hate being tricked.
Murder her.
Do it man.
That's why I never lend anything to anyone ever.
AutoMedic

Graciee wrote:

Varetyr wrote:

Murder her.
Do it man.
That's why I never lend anything to anyone ever.

I just can't..

He's just...

*cough* Cunt *cough*

Burn that little fucker to hell
CTsREVENGE
Working my ass off for organic chemistry and scoring 19, 12, and 30 points above the class average for the 3 exams and somehow getting a C? WTF is that logic? If you average about 20 points above the class average and at worst the class average grade would have to be a 70=C how don't I have at least a B+ or in reality an A (70+20=90). I can't even get at least a B when they round people who get D's up to a C so technically they did just as well as me. BS
kirueggy
i tripped on a rock SCREW YOU ROCK.
Chiuyo

kirukashi wrote:

i tripped on a rock SCREW YOU ROCK.
kill the rock

also i hit my head on the wall when i was going to get some food
benjanyan
-
Chiuyo
i have a math test tomorrow and i dont understand a shit
Rio-
AutoCAD
*seriously... all commands in ACAD are far different from other softwares I know
Chiuyo
I have to go to school and I'm so tired
Trash Boat
Nintendo Wi-Fi connection shutdown
Chiuyo
I'm so confused about everything and I don't know if I should be sad or just be angry at myself.
kirueggy
lost to some freaker who beat me in king of fighters using k', maxima and daimon

three times in a freakin row

using handicap
Naywils
Circles you have to be mad at them.
kirueggy
scratch that now my screen protector got a scratch YOU SON OF A
Kouya-
I dropped my Iphone when someone bumped into me .

Luckily, I have a case on . . .

But still . . .

kirukashi wrote:

scratch that now my screen protector got a scratch YOU SON OF A
Trauter
I tripped on toilet when i was going to bathroom...
piruchan
The fact that some people can't understand that others are not as social as they are.
benjanyan
-
Pacze
Today I tried to survive this shit https://osu.ppy.sh/b/136553&m=0 (great map btw) ..
.. and realized that I have it from the first week I play osu! and all I've managed to get in 11 months is an horrendous B (should've been a C lol) on the easiest std diff but owell

Not really angry at it but w/e, at this point the map is like a meter of how good/bad I'm playing, depending on how many seconds I can survive lol

IT IS the curse of the guys who made me download this on that multiplayer room and started a 11-month rivalry! I'll be free some day, map! ^^
burningapple

Chiuyo wrote:

have to go to school
Plus, everything.
Birdy
Kritzkingvoid
Because OF "Life"
kirueggy
just realized now that summer starts tomorrow I'll end up getting bored halfway due to me having absolutely NOTHING to do
Noobsicle
skip to 3:00
show more