forum

General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11

Give him the megastone please
NaomiMinette
Oh boy... He's seriously gonna be a powerhouse if he gets ahold of one.
Vish024
I miss that guy. I also miss diving as a HM.
XPJ38
I really hope they won't fuck up Hoenn's music. I hated FR/LG for this reason and RSE tracks were my favourites.
Navizel
Makes sense.

Vish024

XPJ38 wrote:

I really hope they won't fuck up Hoenn's music. I hated FR/LG for this reason and RSE tracks were my favourites.
I didn't mind FR/LG but RSE had some great tracks. Slateport City had to be my favourite.
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs
I think that's 4:30 PM for anyone in central USA / GMT -6. I don't know about other regions, sorry :o
DeletedUser_4041880
Tumblr has now been taken over by Pokemon. God damnit
Trash Boat

Navizel wrote:

Makes sense.

who wants to ride the "how could i not see that?" train?
Gakkun

Soon my pretty, soon.
NaomiMinette
^ Saved
Trash Boat
for TCG players, if you head to specific stores in USA, you'll get a special code to unlock 1 of 2 special cards in TCGO: Mega Charizard X-EX and Mega Charizard Y-EX. to celebrate the recent release of the Flashfire set

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ ... rizard-ex/
NaomiMinette
Screw today's reveal ._.
Sapphiire_old_1

Blazevoir wrote:

Screw today's reveal ._.

^ i think i am actually gonna get disapointed with te remake , cause i realy have high hopes for it

[- Alex -]

SoG Tava wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Screw today's reveal ._.

^ i think i am actually gonna get disapointed with te remake , cause i realy have high hopes for it

Yeap.......
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- CoroCoro Reveals

The next batch of CoroCoro information have been posted to Japanese forums. The first of which reveals the game, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. As expected, it doesn't show screenshots of the game but rather does what happened in Get TV last night and compares Groudon & Kyogre to the images on the package. The magazine promises that new content will come & be revealed in the issue next month, currently set for release on June 14th 2014
THERE'S STILL HOPE, YOU GUYS!
Maz
Why do they always make red look cooler than blue? Kyogre all the way. Plus his shiny is pink xD
Vish024
Bug/Steel is now my most hated typing. Make's me think "oh boy where's m'Fire type, oh for fuck's...".
NaomiMinette
I generally hate using Pokémon that have a 4x weakness, but at the same time I still raise some that do...
Trash Boat
Hi Sableye/Spiritomb

edit: its up to you to decide if you find this relevant or not
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ ... l-maestro/
Sapphiire_old_1
http://quizyourself.net/pokemon/

A fun litle quiz :p

Charizard for me :)
La Volpe

SoG Tava wrote:

I got Ivysaur hehe.
Athrun
Actually, game footage of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will appear in the CoroCoro magazine in a months time. That's about the same time e3 starts so i'm guessing they will show some footage of the game itself.
NaomiMinette

SoG Tava wrote:

I ended up with Mewtwo, though part of the description it gave was a bit off for me. Oh well.

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Actually, game footage of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will appear in the CoroCoro magazine in a months time. That's about the same time e3 starts so i'm guessing they will show some footage of the game itself.
p/3074688
Sapphiire_old_1

Blazevoir wrote:

I ended up with Mewtwo, though part of the description it gave was a bit off for me. Oh well.
Yeah the description was completely wrong for me, i just like those 'trollish' pokemon quiz/stuff, they are realy well made sometimes and can make a good laugh
Yuuki Asuna

SoG Tava wrote:

I got eevee :3 http://puu.sh/8LYrz.jpg
NaomiMinette
The Band of Thieves & 1000 Pokémon

The premise of The Thieves and the 1,000 Pokémon is to befriend and collect Pokémon through StreetPass. You can use Pokémon to take on the band of thieves and their Pokémon by clashing in stampede-style battles to retrieve stolen treasure.

If you don’t have enough Pokémon, you’ll end up losing against the thieves, so you’ll actually need to have quite a lot of Pokémon to get far in the game. The villains are characters who’ll be appearing in the upcoming film, Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction.

The trailer also mentions that there’s a special something in store for those who play the game and take it to the movie theaters when the new Pokémon movie premieres. There will also be something special for those with Pokémon X and Y.

The Thieves and the 1,000 Pokémon will be available for free on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from June 5 to September 30, 2014.
Japan only?
kirueggy

Blazevoir wrote:

The Thieves and the 1,000 Pokémon will be available for free on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from June 5 to September 30, 2014.
I have a feeling it's going to be a really really short game, or will be bombarded with DLC up the wazoo
_Remi
La Volpe

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Awwwwwww yeah.
NaomiMinette
Can't wait to gather lots of Soot again, huff puff. /sarcasm
Faust
I want to see the remade Emerald. Just do it already.
Gakkun

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I was thinking the same thing!

Blazevoir wrote:

Can't wait to gather lots of Soot again, huff puff. /sarcasm

Running around making the grass green like a gangster 8-)
NaomiMinette

Faust wrote:

I want to see the remade Emerald. Just do it already.
Probably not ever gonna happen. Just look at HeartGold and SoulSilver; it already had Crystal elements.
Trash Boat
anyone here remembers the Pokécubes? back in the day it was very difficult to evolve a Feebas with this method
La Volpe

Trash Boat wrote:

anyone here remembers the Pokécubes? back in the day it was very difficult to evolve a Feebas with this method
It wasnt that bad, the most difficult part was getting a feebas since they were rare as fuck to find.
Trash Boat
oh yeah forgot that, they were in specific squares of a river which name i dont remember
Navizel
The route near Fortree City. Pretty sure Feebas also needs specific nature in order to max its beauty condition. We don't have to do it anymore since evolving Feebas now is by trading him while holding a prism scale right? Or it will still be like how it works in R/S/E?

Either way, I still prefer Ralts hunting c: and now that he's a psychic/fairy type now with a mega-evolve..... c: c:
Also, possible physical attacker early in the game since Marill can be found near the flower shop if Emerald style. Otherwise, route 117 or Shroomish in Petalburg Woods without HA though. Aron and Mawile in Dewford Cave too :3 much hype
La Volpe
Nah I don't think you had to get a specific nature to make it evolve.
Navizel
That's what I saw on poke-related sites before so idk but w/e
show more