forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nofool

Graciee wrote:

Plat = Full of toxic dbags
Plat V = People that don't belong there and probably got boosted or carried up there
are u plat ?_? if no, hope u've played more than 100 games with only plat to know this n_n...
btw there's also some plat V who play with plat I or even more (no pre), i wonder if they don't deserve it :s
anyways you have to be plat V at least once if you wan't to go dia or more xd...
hi im dragon

Nofool wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Plat = Full of toxic dbags
Plat V = People that don't belong there and probably got boosted or carried up there
are u plat ?_? if no, hope u've played more than 100 games with only plat to know this n_n...
btw there's also some plat V who play with plat I or even more (no pre), i wonder if they don't deserve it :s
anyways you have to be plat V at least once if you wan't to go dia or more xd...
basically my words
Vulf

Graciee wrote:

Every Division = Full of toxic dbags
Every Tier V = People that don't belong there and probably got boosted or carried up there
Fixed that for you.

I really can't think of any ranked scenario where you will always get well behaved people (not counting ranked 3's ,5's). I've played with diamond 1's and even some challengers that were beyond obnoxious. The league community is terrible so get over it and stop complaining.
tyrael6192

the plat experience begins here
hi im dragon
LMAO
[- Alex -]

hi im dragon wrote:

LMAO
LOMO*

I love vasiili .
f i z i k
it's a surprise being good at something makes people behave worse,wow!
OzzyOzrock
Crowd Control Dealt: 6569s. Easy. Lolking's new thing's perfectly fine.
BrokenArrow
so basically one Rammus taunt at level 1
Witch Mercy

Vulf wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Every Division = Full of toxic dbags
Every Tier V = People that don't belong there and probably got boosted or carried up there
Fixed that for you.

I really can't think of any ranked scenario where you will always get well behaved people (not counting ranked 3's ,5's). I've played with diamond 1's and even some challengers that were beyond obnoxious. The league community is terrible so get over it and stop complaining.
You're right but honestly from hearing things and spectating friends and streamers it just seems like plat doesn't seem like a pleasant place to be
Also here we go again with people always taking comments to heart
If you aren't the toxic trash yourself then there's really no point getting mad over what I said no?
Tyrael is like my personal stalker on threads
Clearly obsessed with me
Blaziken
I want to play ranked again. How do I finish games once I had a lead? Too many times have a had a lead then ended up throwing and losing in one siege.

by too many i mean one time I played ranked after hitting silver 4
Vulf

Graciee wrote:

You're right but honestly from hearing things and spectating friends and streamers it just seems like plat doesn't seem like a pleasant place to be
If you aren't the toxic trash yourself then there's really no point getting mad over what I said no?
Clearly obsessed with me
There is at least one post on every page about someone complaining about this games community. Do you magically expect it to get better? LOL
I think low silver is worse than plat because at least in plat these guys might actually make a good play toxic or not. Plat is pretty bad though.
Mid diamond (2-3) is pretty nice which is the highest I've been. Idk how high diamond is compared to it though.
Feast
Well, I'm playing on high plat (going up & down between 3 & 1) and I don't feel like it's more toxic than when I was in silver. Ofc there is flamer, rage quiter etc... but it's the same in every divisions I believe
TKiller
Every community involving interactions that make one player stand atop of another is going to be full of rage. This is human nature. This is the reason I like the PvE side of Guild Wars 2, it's like a fucking miracle hippy world.

Decided to play Nidalee top not too long ago. Couldn't decide what build am I was going to use so I just went with Evelynn hybrid runepage and like 27 or 30 offence masteries. Waltzed to the top lane with a Doran's blade in my inventory to find myself in a 1v2 against Leona and Jinx. Considering their solo was Ryze against Draven/Thresh that made no sense. What made even less sense I ended laning phase 3-0. But the most surprising part of the game was that our team miraculously never indulged the soloq spirit and split our siege unit (we also had a Soraka) past midgame netting the easiest yet well earned win of my past games.

Was landing quite some skillful spears there too, I tend to do that with Nidalee once in a while. Could probably do that in a higher % of games if I played her more, but she's not really fun if you can't use Cougar form freely in lane which is often a luxury as AP.
hi im dragon

Ninth IX wrote:

Well, I'm playing on high plat (going up & down between 3 & 1) and I don't feel like it's more toxic than when I was in silver. Ofc there is flamer, rage quiter etc... but it's the same in every divisions I believe
this

and its not about taking the comments to heart lmao, its that you seem to be "above" us others by "knowing" that we're apparently "dbags" in platinum, without ever actually having a first hand experience with it
tyrael6192

Graciee wrote:

Clearly obsessed with me
you just happen to constantly post shit in the threads that i lurk

congrats
Witch Mercy

hi im dragon wrote:

Ninth IX wrote:

this

and its not about taking the comments to heart lmao, its that you seem to be "above" us others by "knowing" that we're apparently "dbags" in platinum, without ever actually having a first hand experience with it
Even if I was in plat and said the same thing people clearly would had still be offended by what I said because of pride
In case you didn't read what my comment close enough I said plat is full of toxic people and I suppose I could be wrong but I never said that all plat people were dbags did I
Now see if you are plat and were offended by what I said what does that mean? It probably means that you are part of that toxic community
I mean yeah sure I didn't play in plat or experience it myself but since you're in plat I'm sure you can tell me that whether what I think is correct or no?
Do you meet a lot of toxic people? Or you meet a lot of team players? Please enlighten me with your wise knowledge
Tyrael stay obsessed friend
tyrael6192
Graciee keep saying dumb shit xd
Witch Mercy
I love it when I start a fire and people just keeps the flames going
Makes me feel loved
I mean if you're the one that's being offended clearly we see whose the winner in this situation
BrokenArrow
I talk shit about bronze all day even though I've never been in it either
but yeah let's just stay friendly guys, we're a small community so we should maintain a nice atmosphere around here at least. there is no point in arguing :/
hi im dragon

Graciee wrote:

Even if I was in plat and said the same thing people clearly would had still be offended by what I said because of pride
In case you didn't read what my comment close enough I said plat is full of toxic people and I suppose I could be wrong but I never said that all plat people were dbags did I
Now see if you are plat and were offended by what I said what does that mean? It probably means that you are part of that toxic community
I mean yeah sure I didn't play in plat or experience it myself but since you're in plat I'm sure you can tell me that whether what I think is correct or no?
Do you meet a lot of toxic people? Or you meet a lot of team players? Please enlighten me with your wise knowledge
Tyrael stay obsessed friend
you did, and here's the proof

no i rarely meet toxic players because i mute everyone and dont care about anyone else but my own lane

also i cant quote for shit but you know your own thigns zzzzzz
Fabi
A lot of times people misinterpret toxic from bad game/player. Also, toxic people exist from Challenger to Wood V and if you want to climb you have to deal with it, it may be annoying but you know, shit happens.
Witch Mercy
Nope you're trying to say that I said that everyone in plat is a toxic dbag but I said that that it's full of it not all of it so I don't see how is that proof
hi im dragon
k den keep staying in wonderland
tyrael6192
if u think recycling stupid shit that you heard elsewhere is winning then yeah

congrats :^)
Witch Mercy
BA nobody is friendly to anyone in these forums
If you can't beat em, join em
BrokenArrow
pls i made a good post and it will stay unread due to you guys flooding the thread
fck u toxic cnts
Witch Mercy

tyrael6192 wrote:

if u think recycling stupid shit that you heard elsewhere is winning then yeah

congrats :^)
I think winning is when I can get you keep replying to me
#StayObsessed #Keeptakingthebait
Sapphiire_old_1

One of the best games i played ever it was just an epic awsome game great teamfights on both side , nobody flamed if only every game was like that i woudent even care if i lose
tyrael6192
taking the bait = posting in a thread that ive been following for longer than youve been here

right mate work on that technique
Witch Mercy

tyrael6192 wrote:

taking the bait = posting in a thread that ive been following for longer than youve been here

right mate work on that technique
Nope taking the bait = you could have ignored my comment but you chose to reply to what I said to and to continue replying to what I say
Still obssessed :(
I mean if the shit I'm saying is stupid yet you keep replying to it what does that make of you?
tyrael6192
idk if youve noticed but ur also replying to my shit so

whatever that makes me, it makes two of us
Witch Mercy
Oh I'm totally fine with that
I'm fine looking like a idiot if I'm dragging someone down with me :-)
I enjoy these pointless arguments deeply
Feast
Why are we even arguing if plat is toxic or not ? The whole community is toxic so this debate is pointless
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Every community involving interactions that make one player stand atop of another is going to be full of rage. This is human nature. This is the reason I like the PvE side of Guild Wars 2, it's like a fucking miracle hippy world.

Decided to play Nidalee top not too long ago. Couldn't decide what build am I was going to use so I just went with Evelynn hybrid runepage and like 27 or 30 offence masteries. Waltzed to the top lane with a Doran's blade in my inventory to find myself in a 1v2 against Leona and Jinx. Considering their solo was Ryze against Draven/Thresh that made no sense. What made even less sense I ended laning phase 3-0. But the most surprising part of the game was that our team miraculously never indulged the soloq spirit and split our siege unit (we also had a Soraka) past midgame netting the easiest yet well earned win of my past games.

Was landing quite some skillful spears there too, I tend to do that with Nidalee once in a while. Could probably do that in a higher % of games if I played her more, but she's not really fun if you can't use Cougar form freely in lane which is often a luxury as AP.
Is Nidalee top a thing again? My last 3 games have had a Nidalee top that fed really hard early but we still won because the games went long enough spears started to chunk hard. xD

BrokenArrow wrote:

I talk shit about bronze all day even though I've never been in it either
but yeah let's just stay friendly guys, we're a small community so we should maintain a nice atmosphere around here at least. there is no point in arguing :/
Most of the bronze players I'm friends with know they are bad but they still think they are better than everyone else in that division. LOOOL.
I have a couple of bronze V - IV friends and I love spectating their games.

@Graciee I'm not defending plat division at all and I was only in plat for 20ish games, but games like League and Dota are know for a rather crappy community is all I'm trying to say. Not saying there aren't good, fun, and likable people that play this game because I've made friends over league. Then again I've been playing for 4 years now.
Sapphiire_old_1

Vulf wrote:

but games like League and Dota are know for a rather crappy community is all I'm trying to say. Not saying there aren't good, fun, and likable people that play this game because I've made friends over league. Then again I've been playing for 4 years now.

Yeah i agree with you ofc there is and will always be toxic people but yeah just mute and ignore them there are alot of awsome people too
hi im dragon
i will forever love BA
Rukario

Best Leona build, trust me #1 on mobafire
La Volpe

Camping Vayne top is fun hue.
OzzyOzrock

You like never die if you're ahead. Ever. That bot game was SOTD Braum, so it was a learning experience!!

It feels so good to turn a really bad fight with your passive. And if I had to count the amount of times I mirror laned against a Braum and we blocked each other's ults, I'd count to like 7. Haven't really gotten to block anything fancy besides like, a Brand ult though :(

I'm getting some withdrawal from landing sick hooks tho so maybe it's break time.
show more