Ursa with Mask of Madness, will be fun as hell
im raking MMR with him right now
Nwolf
Pudge is the only hero that is neither fun to play against nor to play with one

Tshemmp wrote:

Ursa with Mask of Madness, will be fun as hell
SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRACTH SCRACTH
FrzR
Vengeful Spirit's Vengeance aura made more sense on the new update.

Ursa though. >.>
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

Ursa:
  1. Fury Swipes is no longer a Unique Attack Modifier
wait, does this mean we can use shit like desolator with Ursa now?
Satanic Ursa is now the current meta.

yes.
Soulclenz
Meh. I don't really worry about Ursa any more than i used to.
Triskelion91
Just pick Bloodseeker. He won't dare do Roshan until 6-7 lol.
deadbeat
so this is a thing now
Triskelion91
Compendium is out!
Chuan10032
Valve pls take my money
AutoMedic
Compendium's out

Let's buy it, everyone, Dis is for Techies
Soulclenz
Gimme loots.
Triskelion91
Less than 1 day, the compendium has raised more money than all of TI3 did.
Soulclenz

Triskelion91 wrote:

Indeed, quite impressive. I also believe it's the highest prize pool for any e-sport tournament to date, correct me if I'm wrong.
bmin11
The Chinese spending power is real
yeahyeahyeahhh
level 104 compendium, should give more reel monis
Triskelion91

Soulclenz wrote:

Triskelion91 wrote:

Indeed, quite impressive. I also believe it's the highest prize pool for any e-sport tournament to date, correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct! I just hope that because the prize pool is going to be so large this year, that they give the 9-16th places some prize money too. It would give them something to walk away with for their hard work for the past year.
onotoleonide
lv139 B)))))))
Grunt

Triskelion91 wrote:

I just hope that because the prize pool is going to be so large this year, that they give the 9-16th places some prize money too. It would give them something to walk away with for their hard work for the past year.
iirc all of the teams invited get their travel and stay payed by valve so there's that...
Remco32
Americas qualifiers start in a few hours. Will there be hamburger-breaks inbetween kills and such, just like in American Football?
deadbeat
sucks i'm gonna miss the start. gonna have to watch when i get home from work.
i've never seen a ti before. are the qualifiers normally a good watch?
Vuelo Eluko
lets go [A] win
Soulclenz

Remco32 wrote:

Americas qualifiers start in a few hours. Will there be hamburger-breaks inbetween kills and such, just like in American Football?
Lmao. 5 min pause each kill.

deadbeat wrote:

Qualifiers are alright to watch, they aren't million dollar games but they are certainly top quality. I don't get too hyped for them personally though, but I will be keeping my eye on them.
Magicphoenix

deadbeat wrote:

Not the NA one. Lol
On a serious note though, NA dota is simply on a lower tier than, say, Europe or China.

I guess it starts getting exciting around semis, because then it will come down to Team Liquid/North American Rejects/Sneaky Nyx Assassins/Revenge who are arguably the best out of all the NA teams.

Generally, there's every team in the qualifier who have somehow made themselves a name through any tournament, so the group phase, Ro16 and Ro8 should really not be exciting.

BUT: If you still have fun watching dota, go watch :D And the EU Hub is pretty random as s*** so if you want to just chill, you can watch their stream
If you want the tryhard, hype and analytical approach, go for BeyondTheSummit. They commentate, they don't troll =)
yeahyeahyeahhh
lol

everyone in the qualifiers are of the same shit tier. Eu, China, or NA it's all the same.

also EU Hub is.. literally a Hub. They aren't the host for the NA qualifiers. Thats why there is no commentary. BTS is literally doing the casting and such. It'll be complete opposite when GD Studio host the EU.
Nwolf
like how valve is so far behind for the compendium prices now, about to get 4.5 million $ music pack and still no loading screens woo

Yesterday's qualfier games were.. meh. The ones I watched were incredibly good horrible to watch, might be because I always wanted to see how much Isurus gets wrecked in each game :>
Triskelion91

Nwolf wrote:

like how valve is so far behind for the compendium prices now, about to get 4.5 million $ music pack and still no loading screens woo
I wouldn't say they are behind at all. Last year the stretch goals that were reached were given at the last days of the qualifiers.
Soulclenz

Triskelion91 wrote:

Nwolf wrote:

I wouldn't say they are behind at all. Last year the stretch goals that were reached were given at the last days of the qualifiers.
Yeah, we don't see our rewards until later on.
Fabi
ARG iG, what a disgrace :(
Pizzicato
so do i get a compendium or liquify compendium points for rares?
Chipmunk42

Nwolf wrote:

Why would they create the rewards in advance if they may never be reached
Tetsu_old
Liquid+Demon doto best doto.
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

It's a "meh" match. I dont like qualifiers for some reason with the exeption of SEA Qualifiers
deadbeat
I've actually been enjoying the matches so far. Only seen around 15 games though so far

edit: do want
Pizzicato
anybody fell for that +1 scam yet
Soulclenz

Pizzicato wrote:

anybody fell for that +1 scam yet
Not sure what the +1 scam is =x.
Chuan10032
"Out-meracled Meracle" - LD
Chipmunk42

Soulclenz wrote:

Pizzicato wrote: