I hope Braum gets a cool skin! :D
hi im dragon

Graciee wrote:

Witch Mercy

hi im dragon wrote:

Graciee wrote:

He's part of the Dragonslayer skins? Sweet!
f i z i k

Vulf wrote:

f i z i k wrote:

If you think think warwick and yi are viable junglers you should stop judging game balance lol. xin and nocturne might be working but those 2 are shit without ff
People like you made ranked last season (as a Warwick main) interesting. WW jungle? Fucking noob! (dodges)
Warwick is more than capable of jungling without FF. Always has been.
yea,maybe in low elo. once you got to a good level of play everytime you pick warwick you will cause all your lanes to autolose pre6 because you are non-existent. people will pick some jungler that scales just almost as good like nocturne,xin,elise etc etc and invade you all the time. and you cant help your lanes ever if they get ganked because you are just useless pre-6 - and even after 6,it's just so easy to dodge warwick ganks with wards. the only scenario warwick is good if everyone farms for straight 40minutes and nothing else happens
[- Alex -]
Yeap . SKT1 just rekt the All - Star event. And btw , you can buy now a All Star icon for only 1 IP.
Sapphiire_old_1
Aaaand again i lose my promo to gold because someone dc'ed man do i realy have this bad luck ... guess i have do it 100more times
Feast
Keep trying and you'll get it :D
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah ok but what i dont get is that some people that are Gold 4 ore even higher play way worse then me how did they get it ? by luck ? are they so lucky i just dont get it
P r o m i s e s
I'm not going to play League anymore when I'm having a stressed day (like today) I lost 2 matches in a row. First match with Vayne where it was my fault and I lost bot lane hard and second time as Jarvan jungle. The second game loss was just because we threw hard in the end.

SoG Tava wrote:

Aaaand again i lose my promo to gold because someone dc'ed man do i realy have this bad luck ... guess i have do it 100more times
Maybe we can try duoing in the future? I'm Gold V so our mmr shouldn't be that far away from each other, if you're willing to ofc lol
Sapphiire_old_1

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Maybe we can try duoing in the future? I'm Gold V so our mmr shouldn't be that far away from each other, if you're willing to ofc lol
It is kind of you but no, not that i don't want to but i want to prove myself that i can reach somthing because i am one of those person who sucks at everything he does and i am going to change that, well i want to ....
Vulf

f i z i k wrote:

yea,maybe in low elo. once you got to a good level of play everytime you pick warwick you will cause all your lanes to autolose pre6 because you are non-existent. people will pick some jungler that scales just almost as good like nocturne,xin,elise etc etc and invade you all the time. and you cant help your lanes ever if they get ganked because you are just useless pre-6 - and even after 6,it's just so easy to dodge warwick ganks with wards. the only scenario warwick is good if everyone farms for straight 40minutes and nothing else happens
I've played Warwick all the way up to mid diamond level so everything you are saying is extremely overstated. You can gank pre-6 and you can ward against early invades very easily as Warwick.
Eren Yaeger

Not sure if I should post this here or in the general youtube thread, but I'm doing a series where I go from a total noob to try and hit challenger, so if anyone would like to watch my progress I'll be streaming it and posting highlight games from some of the days ^o^
OzzyOzrock

aram pls
HighSee
Man those procs must've been crazy.
Witch Mercy
I can't get enough of the new Syndra skin hnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg
Vulf

HighSee wrote:

Probably not that amazing since Trinity and Lich Bane's spellblade passives don't stack.
[ Dalliance ]
How is this even fair? LOL
Navizel
[ Dalliance ]

Navizel wrote:

Only from NA. #TonsOfDamage LOL
HighSee

Vulf wrote:

HighSee wrote:

Probably not that amazing since Trinity and Lich Bane's spellblade passives don't stack.

I forget sarcasm doesn't translate very well in plain text.
Vulf
You'd be surprised on how many people wouldn't have known that. Sarcasm or not it's good information.
Kanye West
Ha I remember when I was noob I built nothing but deathcaps because I didn't know what "unique passive" meant.

I played fiddle mid and didn't see a reason to build anything but damage lol.

The mobafire guides said to build zhonyas and I thought, "wtf armor? LOLNOPE"
Ceph23
I used to build Nocturne with a berserker greaves and 5 bloodthirsters and then proceed to srcrew with every available target on the map.
Good times. Good times.
f i z i k

Vulf wrote:

f i z i k wrote:

I've played Warwick all the way up to mid diamond level so everything you are saying is extremely overstated. You can gank pre-6 and you can ward against early invades very easily as Warwick.
Yea,mid diamond. I am talking about really high level here,call me cocky or not,but there's a world between diamond and diamond 1 > 70lp. Every single game I have a warwick jungle I am prepared to get destroyed in the first 10 minutes,be it laning,dragons,or 2v2s.
VoidnOwO

f i z i k wrote:

yea,maybe in low elo.

f i z i k wrote:

Yea,mid diamond.
Everything below diamond 1 70LP is low elo?
AutoMedic
Stuck on bronze

Just pick master yi

Guaranteed working everytim

Warning: Master Yi is not a substitute for a good jungler, try Elise instead

Free LP everytim
hi im dragon

BRBP wrote:

f i z i k wrote:

yea,maybe in low elo.

f i z i k wrote:

Yea,mid diamond.
Everything below diamond 1 70LP is low elo?
rip youngbuck, he's diamond 2
Vulf

f i z i k wrote:

Yea,mid diamond. I am talking about really high level here,call me cocky or not,but there's a world between diamond and diamond 1 > 70lp. Every single game I have a warwick jungle I am prepared to get destroyed in the first 10 minutes,be it laning,dragons,or 2v2s.
So in other words you are saying he is unplayable in like 3% of solo queue? You are being cute. LOL
At the end of the day I want people to think he is unviable so I have free reign on picking him in every ranked game again.
[- Alex -]
R.I.P EUNE servers. Rito pls.
tyrael6192
Witch Mercy
When will riot fix this god damn fps issue. x_x
Kanye West
There's no FPS issue.
BrokenArrow
and nazis don't exist because I have never seen one myself
Navizel
Lags/fps issues only happen when server fucks up badly which is so rare. For me, at least.

edit: I just noticed that my fps is still decent despite the ping soo yeah
tyrael6192
"i play league on a toaster and get consistent fps issues. riot fix pls"
Navizel
best gif 2014

Kanye West

tyrael6192 wrote:

"i play league on a toaster and get consistent fps issues. riot fix pls"
I play league on a toaster and never get fps issues. There's no fps issue.
Sapphiire_old_1

LOMO
Sapphiire_old_1

Hai Harem OP
show more