posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Jaunty-

Chamelo
Post here would be more appropriate.

Mine? Have an Osu!convention.
FlyingNeko
I would like to start a candy company with my family and have 2 children, a boy and a girl. Then when I grow old and unable, I will pass down the secret recipe of our special chocolate to my children and they shall run the company and make lots of money. But apparently one of my children hires a spy from another company who wanted to steal the recipe away from us. Then one day the spy suddenly retires from the job along with the secret recipe with him. Due to this, the candy company is struggling and decides to go with a brand new special recipe and once again our company prospers. This shows how amazing the bloodline of our family is. The secret recipe shall be passed down from generation to generation and the bloodline shall rule over the world.
B1rd
FC Scarlet Rose

and IDK, get a job and become successful or something
Foxtrot
make some shitty hipster movie that nobody will understand and neither will i
kirueggy
Somewhere in West Philadelphia, I want to find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. I will then pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach me and challenge me to a fight, which I must accept.
After the fight, I will go home and relay the events to my mother. She will then inform me that I have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send me to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With my bags packed, I will go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although I will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, I will not bear any thought to it. At this point I will point out in front of the car and say ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’. I will then stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between 7 and 8 o’clock, even though it will feel like I've been traveling mere seconds. I'll get my luggage out and say ‘Yo homes, smell ya later!’, but I will NOT turn back to face the cabby. Then I'll walk up to the door, look over my shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

After following these instructions, my life will get flip-turned upside-down.
Topic Starter
-Jaunty-
8-) Sounds like you're wanting to live that fresh lifestyle. 8-)
Kritzkingvoid
My dream is for my dream to come true
DeletedUser_4041880
Dreams? What are dreams? Can you eat them?
RedRain
Le-Toucan
To own a Maid Cafe chain spread around EU ... slowly but steadily working on it. :lol: :lol:
Flanster
I have no life dreams.
Nub1
Own a ton of figmas
Woobowiz
Being Rank 1 :x :x :x
Kouya-
Become a Dream Eater .
ceschierpadua
My lifelong dream was to become a professional boxer. but everything changed when Osu! came to my life.
Witch Mercy
To pursue a career in the medical field.
Preferably a pediatric, or, if not, to be a nurse.
silmarilen
to find out how black holes work
TheNekoNextDoor
I'd love to become a manga artist. Or a writer. Or someone who works in the anime industry.
And I will travel to Japan someday. I WILL.
Magicphoenix
I am a writer, and as such I will continue to be.
I learn Japanese and strive to learn about Japnese Culture.
I workout consistently and to schedule so I will have the body that I desire. This applies also to eating healthy.
Most of all, I hope to follow through with whatever is fun for most of my life and have the financial support by doing the former.
By 25, I am still sticking around with my best friends and share my happiness and ideas with them. We support each other in our goals and dreams in any way possible.

I thank you for this thread, as this is another memoire for me to keep in mind of what I want to become and want to achieve.
Magicphoenix

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

I'd love to become a manga artist. Or a writer. Or someone who works in the anime industry.
And I will travel to Japan someday. I WILL.
As a writer, there are hundreds and thousands of different way to express yourself. No rule or opinion of a famous writer/internet site/whoever may be wrong or right.

Keep this in mind, and though I can't help you directly with your writing, you may look up this reddit thread:
http://www.reddit.com/r/WritingPrompts/

How it works: A topic headline will be posted. If you feel like it, you can write your own story within it. I believe their only rule is to keep it relatively short. Just give it a shot, every level of writing is appreciated and it might be fun to you.
DeletedUser_4041880
Day 990: Still don't have any life dreams
silmarilen
dont you mean day 36000?
-Seren-
my life dream is to attend a SCANDAL concert
DeletedUser_4041880

silmarilen wrote:

dont you mean day 36000?
6713 days

161112 hours

9666720 minutes
silmarilen
oh, you're not 99 years old anymore :(
DeletedUser_4041880
Gomen senpai
sheela
Always become young. I want to stay in the age of 13.
Eren Yaeger
Own my own computer company or work for an important one, though it's pretty lame of a dream ;w;
B1rd
I wish I had some non-osu! related dreams...
Toi
Make my own computer games, whatsoever. As long as it is related to computers. :3
Tiisa
I wish to graduate from high school with really good grades, move to Sweden and live together with Kyuuto. I also wish to have 10 000 cats.
kirueggy
Only 10,000?@?@?@@?@??@?@?@?@@?
dragonoidso
I wanna be able to work in Mcdonalds and have an apartment for myself.
I also wanna travel all around the world. But sadly, I don't have enough funds to do so. :(
Dznutz
Be a part of the gaming industry/Streamer/community/MLG
To be a DJ/ Bboy crew.
Then travel around the world competing in all of these things.
AileeYun
1. Travel around the world
2. Graduate from high school with flying colors
3. Get into a good university
4. Be a writer

And last but not least, be happy and to be able to find my life purpose.
Topic Starter
-Jaunty-
Thanks to everyone that replied! I just wanted to bump the thread :o :o :o
Foxtrot

sheela901 wrote:

Always become young. I want to stay in the age of 13.
why would you want that

what is wrong with you
Skriggniichan
EDIT: Things have changed, I want to make a career out of the military and be able to live without being on a damn computer all day long.
show more