forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
Probably I main ADC and it hurts for me that I can't kite to get lifesteal in early game with grievous wounds on me.
Vulf
It's as if everyone forgot how stupid heal was back in season 2.
Not like it was nerfed 5 times in season 1 buffed in season 2 and then nerfed like 3 patches in a row afterwards. Riot isn't even trying anymore since it is being nerfed for the exact same reason lol.
Jordan
trinity force mf inc?
[- Alex -]

Jordan wrote:

trinity force mf inc?
Yea. Or maybe ap Mf.
Vulf
That Kassadin nerf is kinda hilarious.
tyrael6192
blue kassadin lives
Navizel

Jordan wrote:

trinity force mf inc?
That is what I always build in MF lol
Kanye West
rip in pepperonis feral flare

and rip nocturne, xin zhao, yi, warwick and everyone that used it
Vulf
I don't think so. Every single one of those champions will still be very much viable.

They were viable before FF. Feral Flare just made them beyond overpowered (and frustrating to play with) to the point they became THE junglers or you lose. Not how you balance a game.
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

rip in pepperonis feral flare

and rip nocturne, xin zhao, yi, warwick and everyone that used it

Vulf wrote:

I don't think so. Every single one of those champions will still be very much viable.
I used Xin Zhao since the end of last season and he's done well for me as a jungler without Feral Fire. It's kinda sad but I'm glad they're nerfing it for the key reason that I don't wanna see my main jungler banned or even picked as much. Makes my life easier.
Sapphiire_old_1
Euhm i don't realy get the point of adding ap ratios on double up, dident they removed the ap ratios on make it rain cause they where against ap miss fortune ?
Justykanna
It's still there unless Mobafire's wrong.
Sapphiire_old_1
Guess they nerfed the ap ratios then, i realy tought they removed it oh well
VoidnOwO
They removed AP ratios from her W.
Sapphiire_old_1

BRBP wrote:

They removed AP ratios from her W.

Well if thats the case my question still remains why did they remove the ap ratios on here w because they where against ap mf, now they added it to here q, i don't get it
hi im dragon

tyrael6192 wrote:

blue kassadin lives
after the nerfs to his shield he's pretty much dead again
Vulf

SoG Tava wrote:

Well if thats the case my question still remains why did they remove the ap ratios on here w because they where against ap mf, now they added it to here q, i don't get it
The Rioter that did the changes specifically said he wasn't against AP MF. Pretty sure the reason she lost her ap ratio on her W is because it stacks and procs with her ulti now so they moved it to her Q to make her AP offbuild more healthy to play/play against.

hi im dragon wrote:

Deserved!
As long as he has his current ult he can never be good.
f i z i k

Vulf wrote:

They were viable before FF. Feral Flare just made them beyond overpowered (and frustrating to play with) to the point they became THE junglers or you lose. Not how you balance a game.
If you think think warwick and yi are viable junglers you should stop judging game balance lol. xin and nocturne might be working but those 2 are shit without ff
Vulf

f i z i k wrote:

If you think think warwick and yi are viable junglers you should stop judging game balance lol. xin and nocturne might be working but those 2 are shit without ff
People like you made ranked last season (as a Warwick main) interesting. WW jungle? Fucking noob! (dodges)
Warwick is more than capable of jungling without FF. Always has been.
tyrael6192

hi im dragon wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

blue kassadin lives
except no
Vulf
He is still playable just not as retarded to lane against early.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
BrokenArrow

BRBP wrote:

I don't know why I saw my 5 week match history on lolking for 10 minutes again, but I saved the whole thing this time.
Same here
Damn, those Riven games make me sad
Vulf

BRBP wrote:

Should WW gank without ult or BotRK active? I often find myself getting kited and unable to do anything, but if I wait for my ults everyone tells me I'm afk farming. I can't get any CDR to my build early.
I gank without either all the time. I usually start looking for a gank after red buff (level 3) depending on my team comp. If your lanes have decent early CC Warwick should be ganking before 6. If your lanes lack CC at least help them out by preventing ganks by starting machete and 2 wards (1 green 1 pink) and the ward trinket. Warwick is one of the best counter gankers in the game even before 6. You really shouldn't worry about CDR outside of Spirit Visage and the occasional Frozen heart (I don't even take the CDR mastery anymore).

Proper early game warding can completely remove your pre 6 weakness.
TKiller
I hope people will stop banning Yi. At least for some time.

It still sucks that people remembered he exists, but hey, at least it wasn't Veigar.
Vulf
I hope the same happens to Warwick so I can actually play him in ranked again without being first pick.
Maybe the FF nerf will make people think he is trash again.
Glass
More buffs for support Gragas, do Riot employees even play their own fucking game?
P r o m i s e s
I hope I can play Jarvan IV top more often now that he is buffed :3. FINALLY a sort of Kha'Zix nerf. I was looking forward to this one.
Greyusb

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I hope I can play Jarvan IV top more often now that he is buffed :3. FINALLY a sort of Kha'Zix nerf. I was looking forward to this one.
same here... I love to play jarvan but after the eq hitbox nerf, he's nowhere near as strong as other junglers or top laners... might try to go for full tank jarvan top now :)
Sapphiire_old_1
Ow Yeah tf is back , raise your blue cards !!
Nofool
omg that launcher song... even better than the last year's one
more or less the same ye x_x
VoidnOwO

SoG Tava wrote:

Ow Yeah tf is back , raise your blue cards !!
?

First time TF players have an easier time picking the right card?
[- Alex -]
All Star is comming . GO FNATIC!

But im sure SKT1 will win or OMG.
Witch Mercy
I hope Braum gets a cool skin! :D
hi im dragon

Graciee wrote:

Witch Mercy

hi im dragon wrote:

Graciee wrote:

He's part of the Dragonslayer skins? Sweet!
f i z i k

Vulf wrote:

f i z i k wrote:

People like you made ranked last season (as a Warwick main) interesting. WW jungle? Fucking noob! (dodges)
Warwick is more than capable of jungling without FF. Always has been.
yea,maybe in low elo. once you got to a good level of play everytime you pick warwick you will cause all your lanes to autolose pre6 because you are non-existent. people will pick some jungler that scales just almost as good like nocturne,xin,elise etc etc and invade you all the time. and you cant help your lanes ever if they get ganked because you are just useless pre-6 - and even after 6,it's just so easy to dodge warwick ganks with wards. the only scenario warwick is good if everyone farms for straight 40minutes and nothing else happens
[- Alex -]
Yeap . SKT1 just rekt the All - Star event. And btw , you can buy now a All Star icon for only 1 IP.
Sapphiire_old_1
Aaaand again i lose my promo to gold because someone dc'ed man do i realy have this bad luck ... guess i have do it 100more times
Feast
Keep trying and you'll get it :D
show more