forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
OzzyOzrock
I feel similar with lane bullies like Renekton and Darius. Though they require a couple kills (Jax can just farm, even being 0/3/0). But with that, they are very high damage tanks.
AutoMedic

BrokenArrow wrote:

That 4v5 hahahahahahahahahahaha
Yasuo could solo baron at some point while I was splitpushing, even when 5 people came bot I still managed to kill 2 of them and get away :D
Garen didn't touch me the entire game even though he was pretty damn fed in the first 20 minutes, kiting op

On another note, I don't really like SKT T1 Vayne in comparison to Heartseeker Vayne. Needs less clothes :V
Enemy Team Soraka : I'm a fucking tank
Kanye West
nidalee needs to be removed from the game or reworked so badly holy shit

it's not even her spears that are OP, it's just the fact that you aren't rewarded for catching her out of position and she has a dash on 1 second cd and free ult. and the fucking heal is OP too.

I think the heal needs to be reworked to something different and cougar form needs to become an actual ult which lasts maybe 20 seconds and then goes on a 2 minute cd
Vulf
She is getting a rework, but knowing Riot it's not going to solve the actual problems of that champion. I understand they like to keep the core identity of champions when they rework them, but when their identity is the problem they should completely remake the champion.

This is also the case for Kassadin who is still problematic even after his rework and quite honestly I'll give it another month before people realize this and his 95% ban rate returns.

Rengar is another example, but they lowered his numbers to the point he is kinda in an odd spot. I think he is current in a spot to where a tiny number adjustment would make him batshit broken again.
Jordan

Kanye West wrote:

nidalee needs to be removed from the game or reworked so badly holy shit

it's not even her spears that are OP, it's just the fact that you aren't rewarded for catching her out of position and she has a dash on 1 second cd and free ult. and the fucking heal is OP too.

I think the heal needs to be reworked to something different and cougar form needs to become an actual ult which lasts maybe 20 seconds and then goes on a 2 minute cd
I find this to be the biggest problem. You either instaburst her or you'll never kill her.
HighSee
Spear hitbox plz
[- Alex -]
Almost 1000 games on aram. 480 wins 380 lose. I love aram ^_^
DeletedUser_4041880
ARAM es best mode
Witch Mercy
Arams are fun with friends. :3
[- Alex -]

Graciee wrote:

Arams are fun with friends. :3
Yeap. My friend with ryze 5 roa. Me only blue card TF . :))))

Flash blue card Q Zonya.
BrokenArrow
Riot better not reschedule the patch again, I finally wanna see the patch notes. ;_;
Please bring back snowballing and nerf the fuck out of Nidalee already
Kuki
Cookiesack :O
VoidnOwO
:)
OzzyOzrock

Possibly my best ARAM game ever.

BRBP wrote:

Blitzcrank:

Miss 50 Qs and feed in lane, hit one grab late game to win the game.
Hit 50 Qs and don't die in lane, their malphite flashes to your grab and you lose the game.

Why does this champion even exist?
You're rewarded for actually being able to land his hooks. He's great in lower elo because people don't position themselves to counter him as much.
[- Alex -]

BRBP wrote:

Blitzcrank:

Hit 50 Qs and don't die in lane, their malphite flashes to your grab and you lose the game.

Hey , im like that Blitz. Worst Blitz Oceania , Korea , Na , Eu , Eune , Euw , Russia .

Nice 69/69 win/lose (Kappa) #69
Navizel

BRBP wrote:

Blitzcrank:

That's why Thresh is better. imo

edit: When is the good time to pop Vayne's ult? Is it better to just kite enemies and save tumble for dodging skills? Surprised I got a quadra 1v4.
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

I finally wanna see the patch notes. ;_;
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-47-notes
BrokenArrow
Ikr.
Jarvan top has always been a cool off-meta top lane pick for me because people misjudge his damage, now even more.
Also Kha Zix nerfs, yay
hi im dragon
the day people realise how strong quinn top is, will be a bad day
Feast
If I have to pick a ranged lane bully on top I'd better go for Teemo
Navizel
That heal nerf hurts.
[- Alex -]

hi im dragon wrote:

the day people realise how strong quinn top is, will be a bad day
I was main Quinn , but bot lane. OP champ rly. I want my Kha back tho.... When he was a mid/top not a jungler . RITO PLS :(
Feast

Navizel wrote:

That heal nerf hurts.
Heal was too strong :P I'm surprised that they nerfed heal but not exhaust
hi im dragon

Ninth IX wrote:

If I have to pick a ranged lane bully on top I'd better go for Teemo
why

quinn does everything teemo does, just better, with more mobility, an escape/gap closer, free vision and she's AD
Navizel
Probably I main ADC and it hurts for me that I can't kite to get lifesteal in early game with grievous wounds on me.
Vulf
It's as if everyone forgot how stupid heal was back in season 2.
Not like it was nerfed 5 times in season 1 buffed in season 2 and then nerfed like 3 patches in a row afterwards. Riot isn't even trying anymore since it is being nerfed for the exact same reason lol.
Jordan
trinity force mf inc?
[- Alex -]

Jordan wrote:

trinity force mf inc?
Yea. Or maybe ap Mf.
Vulf
That Kassadin nerf is kinda hilarious.
tyrael6192
blue kassadin lives
Navizel

Jordan wrote:

trinity force mf inc?
That is what I always build in MF lol
Kanye West
rip in pepperonis feral flare

and rip nocturne, xin zhao, yi, warwick and everyone that used it
Vulf
I don't think so. Every single one of those champions will still be very much viable.

They were viable before FF. Feral Flare just made them beyond overpowered (and frustrating to play with) to the point they became THE junglers or you lose. Not how you balance a game.
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

rip in pepperonis feral flare

and rip nocturne, xin zhao, yi, warwick and everyone that used it

Vulf wrote:

I don't think so. Every single one of those champions will still be very much viable.
I used Xin Zhao since the end of last season and he's done well for me as a jungler without Feral Fire. It's kinda sad but I'm glad they're nerfing it for the key reason that I don't wanna see my main jungler banned or even picked as much. Makes my life easier.
Sapphiire_old_1
Euhm i don't realy get the point of adding ap ratios on double up, dident they removed the ap ratios on make it rain cause they where against ap miss fortune ?
Justykanna
It's still there unless Mobafire's wrong.
Sapphiire_old_1
Guess they nerfed the ap ratios then, i realy tought they removed it oh well
VoidnOwO
They removed AP ratios from her W.
Sapphiire_old_1

BRBP wrote:

They removed AP ratios from her W.

Well if thats the case my question still remains why did they remove the ap ratios on here w because they where against ap mf, now they added it to here q, i don't get it
hi im dragon

tyrael6192 wrote:

blue kassadin lives
after the nerfs to his shield he's pretty much dead again
show more