forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf

Man this game was so close. Only reason we won is because I caught their Quinn in a really bad spot in the end. Her death timer was over 60 seconds so they were forced to fight 5v4. LOL

Also I think I hate Jax now. He will probably end up getting nerfed in a couple of patches anyways so not going to complain much.
OzzyOzrock

kirukashi wrote:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/s4-ap-kayle-a-unique-kind-of-ap-carry-306813

Then again it's Howling Abyss lol.
yeah heal is always optimal in howling abyss, save potential is big
iwantek

Vulf wrote:

Only reason we won is because I caught their Quinn in a really bad spot in the end. Her death timer was over 60 seconds so they were forced to fight 5v4. LOL
hi im dragon
that build tho

what are you an offtank
AutoMedic
ADC are for pussies

Changing the topic, poor Nien

He stepped down as a top laner for CLG right???

Opinions, everyone?
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

Also I think I hate Jax now. He will probably end up getting nerfed in a couple of patches anyways so not going to complain much.
Jax balance issue is hilarious.

He is once again in a spot where he's too tanky while building damage.

It keeps happening.

Mkay it's more complicated than just base stats, more of an interaction of unreasonably high base stats with the kit and meta shifts. But on the recieving end we get a 2-item Jax annihilating carries while ignoring rest of the team.

The Counterstrike 25% damage reduction from anything AoE is damn overpowered though but I think like 1 in 5 Jax pickers pays attention to that.
Witch Mercy

Kanye West wrote:

Braum is going to be so op
BrokenArrow

That 4v5 hahahahahahahahahahaha
Yasuo could solo baron at some point while I was splitpushing, even when 5 people came bot I still managed to kill 2 of them and get away :D
Garen didn't touch me the entire game even though he was pretty damn fed in the first 20 minutes, kiting op

On another note, I don't really like SKT T1 Vayne in comparison to Heartseeker Vayne. Needs less clothes :V
P r o m i s e s
Are you kidding me? I thought I was going to be one of the few that had TPA skins but you can fucking buy them in the shop again for 750RP per skin :/.
Man that sucks.
On the other hand I FINALLY got promoted to Gold :3
Sapphiire_old_1

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Are you kidding me? I thought I was going to be one of the few that had TPA skins but you can fucking buy them in the shop again for 750RP per skin :/.
Man that sucks.
You make me so jelly its been like 2weeks ore so that i am silver I just cant get that Gold :p, anyway Gratz !! ;)

also saw a diamond I dude on stream who mains sejuani ap mid, and it looks pretty strong tbh inb4 secret op
Sapphiire_old_1
Ow yeah btw kassa legit op again
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Jax balance issue is hilarious.

He is once again in a spot where he's too tanky while building damage.

It keeps happening.

Mkay it's more complicated than just base stats, more of an interaction of unreasonably high base stats with the kit and meta shifts. But on the recieving end we get a 2-item Jax annihilating carries while ignoring rest of the team.

The Counterstrike 25% damage reduction from anything AoE is damn overpowered though but I think like 1 in 5 Jax pickers pays attention to that.
That's more of a generic bruiser problem. It's really not that hard to adjust a bunch of stats to force stuff to either be tanky or deal a lot of damage. Doing both creates some pretty toxic gameplay.

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Man that sucks.
They are legacy so they will probably be in the store once or twice a year. You pretty much had to play back in beta to get extremely rare skins. Only limited edition skins I have you got for free (Silver Kayle, CS Riven) everything else that i had that was limited was changed to legacy back when they released them.
Witch Mercy
Bleh...
I'm glad they put it in back in the shop because I was broke around the time TPA skins were in shop and I missed out lol
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

It's really not that hard to adjust a bunch of stats to force stuff to either be tanky or deal a lot of damage.
Oh absolutely. I meant they just never do it in time with Jax and for whatever reason players forget about him as well which produces pretty hilarious results.
OzzyOzrock
I feel similar with lane bullies like Renekton and Darius. Though they require a couple kills (Jax can just farm, even being 0/3/0). But with that, they are very high damage tanks.
AutoMedic

BrokenArrow wrote:

That 4v5 hahahahahahahahahahaha
Yasuo could solo baron at some point while I was splitpushing, even when 5 people came bot I still managed to kill 2 of them and get away :D
Garen didn't touch me the entire game even though he was pretty damn fed in the first 20 minutes, kiting op

On another note, I don't really like SKT T1 Vayne in comparison to Heartseeker Vayne. Needs less clothes :V
Enemy Team Soraka : I'm a fucking tank
Kanye West
nidalee needs to be removed from the game or reworked so badly holy shit

it's not even her spears that are OP, it's just the fact that you aren't rewarded for catching her out of position and she has a dash on 1 second cd and free ult. and the fucking heal is OP too.

I think the heal needs to be reworked to something different and cougar form needs to become an actual ult which lasts maybe 20 seconds and then goes on a 2 minute cd
Vulf
She is getting a rework, but knowing Riot it's not going to solve the actual problems of that champion. I understand they like to keep the core identity of champions when they rework them, but when their identity is the problem they should completely remake the champion.

This is also the case for Kassadin who is still problematic even after his rework and quite honestly I'll give it another month before people realize this and his 95% ban rate returns.

Rengar is another example, but they lowered his numbers to the point he is kinda in an odd spot. I think he is current in a spot to where a tiny number adjustment would make him batshit broken again.
Jordan

Kanye West wrote:

nidalee needs to be removed from the game or reworked so badly holy shit

it's not even her spears that are OP, it's just the fact that you aren't rewarded for catching her out of position and she has a dash on 1 second cd and free ult. and the fucking heal is OP too.

I think the heal needs to be reworked to something different and cougar form needs to become an actual ult which lasts maybe 20 seconds and then goes on a 2 minute cd
I find this to be the biggest problem. You either instaburst her or you'll never kill her.
HighSee
Spear hitbox plz
[- Alex -]
Almost 1000 games on aram. 480 wins 380 lose. I love aram ^_^
DeletedUser_4041880
ARAM es best mode
Witch Mercy
Arams are fun with friends. :3
[- Alex -]

Graciee wrote:

Arams are fun with friends. :3
Yeap. My friend with ryze 5 roa. Me only blue card TF . :))))

Flash blue card Q Zonya.
BrokenArrow
Riot better not reschedule the patch again, I finally wanna see the patch notes. ;_;
Please bring back snowballing and nerf the fuck out of Nidalee already
Kuki
Cookiesack :O
VoidnOwO
:)
OzzyOzrock

Possibly my best ARAM game ever.

BRBP wrote:

Blitzcrank:

Miss 50 Qs and feed in lane, hit one grab late game to win the game.
Hit 50 Qs and don't die in lane, their malphite flashes to your grab and you lose the game.

Why does this champion even exist?
You're rewarded for actually being able to land his hooks. He's great in lower elo because people don't position themselves to counter him as much.
[- Alex -]

BRBP wrote:

Blitzcrank:

Hit 50 Qs and don't die in lane, their malphite flashes to your grab and you lose the game.

Hey , im like that Blitz. Worst Blitz Oceania , Korea , Na , Eu , Eune , Euw , Russia .

Nice 69/69 win/lose (Kappa) #69
Navizel

BRBP wrote:

Blitzcrank:

That's why Thresh is better. imo

edit: When is the good time to pop Vayne's ult? Is it better to just kite enemies and save tumble for dodging skills? Surprised I got a quadra 1v4.
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

I finally wanna see the patch notes. ;_;
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-47-notes
BrokenArrow
Ikr.
Jarvan top has always been a cool off-meta top lane pick for me because people misjudge his damage, now even more.
Also Kha Zix nerfs, yay
hi im dragon
the day people realise how strong quinn top is, will be a bad day
Feast
If I have to pick a ranged lane bully on top I'd better go for Teemo
Navizel
That heal nerf hurts.
[- Alex -]

hi im dragon wrote:

the day people realise how strong quinn top is, will be a bad day
I was main Quinn , but bot lane. OP champ rly. I want my Kha back tho.... When he was a mid/top not a jungler . RITO PLS :(
Feast

Navizel wrote:

That heal nerf hurts.
Heal was too strong :P I'm surprised that they nerfed heal but not exhaust
hi im dragon

Ninth IX wrote:

If I have to pick a ranged lane bully on top I'd better go for Teemo
why

quinn does everything teemo does, just better, with more mobility, an escape/gap closer, free vision and she's AD
Navizel
Probably I main ADC and it hurts for me that I can't kite to get lifesteal in early game with grievous wounds on me.
Vulf
It's as if everyone forgot how stupid heal was back in season 2.
Not like it was nerfed 5 times in season 1 buffed in season 2 and then nerfed like 3 patches in a row afterwards. Riot isn't even trying anymore since it is being nerfed for the exact same reason lol.
show more