forum

I make you make a tv show

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_sparky_
After I make you make a tv you make people help do your show and you make them the perfect actors but what so you want to make them do?
Kritzkingvoid

_sparky_ wrote:

After I make you make a tv you make people help do your show and you make them the perfect actors but what so you want to make them do?
Wat
Topic Starter
_sparky_

Kritzkingvoid wrote:

_sparky_ wrote:

Wat
Wat Wat
FlyingNeko
I really like pasta too
Topic Starter
_sparky_

FlyingNeko wrote:

I really like pasta too
I'm confused...
FlyingNeko
sparky wanna become an idol?
ColdTooth
Drink your school
piruchan

_sparky_ wrote:

Wat Wat
Wat Wat Wat
nooph

Kritzkingvoid wrote:

Wat
Zeraph
stop posting forever
FlyingNeko
That's mean sparky just wants to become an idol
Zeraph
for
Zeraph
e
Zeraph
ver
Lewder

_sparky_ wrote:

ITT: I ask you to write down what a TV show would be like if you were able to write and direct it.?
Did I manage to decode your attempt at communication?
Winek
Make me an anus
ColdTooth

Winek wrote:

Make me an anus
Topic Starter
_sparky_

Lewder wrote:

_sparky_ wrote:

ITT: I ask you to write down what a TV show would be like if you were able to write and direct it.?
Did I manage to decode your attempt at communication?
Don't make it less confusing :c
Lewder
Blue Stig
Topic Starter
_sparky_

Lewder wrote:

funposting...?
Trash Boat
sparky just follow this and you'll be fine

Ephemeral wrote:

Just have fun, but don't be stupid
Nik0

Winek wrote:

Make me an anus
wat
Topic Starter
_sparky_

MikuMiku0167 wrote:

Winek wrote:

Make me an anus
wat

what a bump
Jarby
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
Topic Starter
_sparky_

Jarby wrote:

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

thats enough being on the forums for today
imaginarywriter

Jarby wrote:

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

too random for me...
ColdTooth

Jarby wrote:

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
hiii!!!!! im new 2! XDDD i realy think ur awesome!! les be friends <333
show more