forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
hey man if people are giving you shit, just don't use curse voice and ignore everyone ingame

curse voice is probably the worst thing to happen to this game anyway

and the worst part is, riot supports it
La Volpe

BrokenArrow wrote:

I'm suffering from depressions for a few months now and I keep getting told ingame I should kill myself. It actually wasn't too big of a deal until now that I started using Curse Voice. I thought things would get better, but now I'm even getting told to suicide via voice communication. I know I shouldn't care about what some anonymous person on the internet says about me, but I can't help it and it makes me sick. Often times it happens before I decide to mute them, and then it's already too late.
I don't even know why I'm trying to defend this community anymore when all it does is seriously making me think about ending my life.
I highly recomend to either take a break from League or unistall that addon, we don't want the worst to happen to you. :(
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

I'm suffering from depressions for a few months now and I keep getting told ingame I should kill myself. It actually wasn't too big of a deal until now that I started using Curse Voice. I thought things would get better, but now I'm even getting told to suicide via voice communication. I know I shouldn't care about what some anonymous person on the internet says about me, but I can't help it and it makes me sick. Often times it happens before I decide to mute them, and then it's already too late.
I don't even know why I'm trying to defend this community anymore when all it does is seriously making me think about ending my life.

i am in the same spot as you , i lost the girl of my life , i hate my job but i kinda need to do it , i almost have no friends left since i quit school , the only thing that i look forward to is when i get home and can play league and if someone is beeing toxic towards me yeah makes things worse then they already are i cant give you tips ore somthing ect just saying i know how you feel but never forget you are NEVER totaly alone there is always someone
HighSee
The community has become substantially worse over the last few years. I don't even try to defend it anymore. There are the occasional good run in's, but too far in-between.

Have you tried playing with other members of the League community here or from other websites? I used to play with guildmates and people from Doujinstyle before we all drifted apart. I am sure that people would be more than happy to queu up for a few games.

Don't forget to take breaks and see if there are other games of enjoyment or hobbies in general.
Vulf
Warwick is banned so much in ranked now I'm sad. QQ

They don't know about my revive/clarity Volibear. Maybe they will think twice next time or else they will get humiliated. lol

Gold/plat is a joke.

Brokenarrow if league is making you that upset just take a break or come play Smite with me. :)
Witch Mercy
Tried out curse voice.
Pretty cool \ o / !
Lemozade

Graciee wrote:

Tried out curse voice.
Pretty cool \ o / !
The only thing I think is awesome about it is its capability to blend with League so well other then that eh I'll use skype.
Vulf
They need to just nerf the shit out of FF or remake it. Can't even play my main in ranked or freaking draft normals (lol?) anymore.
I want Warwick to be considered a good pick not one people feel obliged to pick because he is OP.

remove FF 2014
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Vulf
Site: http://quickfind.kassad.in
Good alternative to lolking when it's down.

I played 9 draft games today (3 ranked) and Warwick was picked or banned in over half of them. I just dodged the draft normals and went to blind pick because I would have just trolled otherwise. I just want to play Warwick. :(

I'm still doing my placements, but my MMR is mid plat according to lolnexus. Warwicks ban rate in plat is the highest.

Might actually get my wish for FF. lol
http://community.na.leagueoflegends.com ... h-forecast

Feral Flare - The vision we had for Feral Flare does not currently reflect the reality of the item on live. While we were hoping this item would add diversity in terms of class selection in the jungle, its effect has been the opposite, as this item is almost dictating jungler picks (as in who can or cannot use Feral Flare effectively) at an extremely high rate.
League of Legends team dynamics in general lead to this item having distinctly anti-teamwork and anti-play patterns, as junglers will feel compelled to ignore their lanes for 10-15 minutes so they can farm up their stacks, while their laners will pay the price for his less team-oriented choices. While we created Feral Flare to be a more 'selfish' jungle item, its current optimal use is to be completely noninteractive on the map. The future of this item may reduce some of the combat stats it gives or reduce the value of the Maim proc at all evolutions. In exchange, we're hoping to buff teamfight-oriented stacks that contribute to the progress of Feral Flare.
Seriously F that item. =\
Yapa_old_1

Vulf wrote:

Seriously F that item. =\
Carry junglers became viable again <3
Well, ADc is now hardest role to play since some jungler will jump on you and wreck in no time.
Vulf
I'm all for stuff becoming viable again, but the way they are viable is very unhealthy for the game. The nerfs coming it's way are beyond deserved.

If you read the post in the link I think riot plans on nerfing the jungle role altogether which I kinda disagree with, but I can kinda see their point. Jungler as a role right now is just way too damn strong.
Sapphiire_old_1

I am realy improving this season finaly got out of bronze and i even almost have reached gold
Feast
Gz, good luck for the gold, you're near it, ganbatte !
P r o m i s e s
Everytime I Solo Q the first match I play get a win and the second match I play I lose and that cycle repeats itself every other match. It has been happening for a week now. I just can't get a winning streak going, no matter how hard I try :/
GeeNX
I will be playing a bit more on my EUNE smurf account, since I need more IP, if anyone's up to play with me, PM me :)
Sapphiire_old_1

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Everytime I Solo Q the first match I play get a win and the second match I play I lose and that cycle repeats itself every other match. It has been happening for a week now. I just can't get a winning streak going, no matter how hard I try :/

It seems bad but actually its kinda good if your mmr is high enough you will get more point for a win then you lose lp when you lose , so for example if you get +25 for a win and -20 for a lose you still have won 5 points , so if you continue like that you will still slowly grind the ladder
Blaziken

TIME TO GET THAT LADDER AND START CLIMBING BECAUSE IM SURE THIS AINT GONNA BE EASY...
I wish that Teemo blinded the Vayne >_> Could of won...
DaddyCoolVipper
How to make sure Feral Flare doesn't only lead to people camping jungle: Raised the required stacks again for FF, and make kills/assists count towards it from Wriggle's Lantern rather than after the transformation.
NotEvenDoomMusic
dad
Vulf

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

How to make sure Feral Flare doesn't only lead to people camping jungle: Raised the required stacks again for FF, and make kills/assists count towards it from Wriggle's Lantern rather than after the transformation.
The item needs to be remade because the stack mechanic is unhealthy for the game. Making it rely more on assist and kills will just turn it into another snowball item which is not the whole point to begin with.

After reading all the Riot post in the patch forecast thread Riot doesn't care about the stats as much as the play style it creates. Sitting in the jungle for 15-20 minutes will never be a good thing for this game. People didn't even do this in season 1 when the top 3 junglers were farming junglers. lol
[- Alex -]
And i say ranks are easy , but not like this. 5 games . 4 win - 1 lose (and we throw the win)

From 0 points Plat 1 to 77 lp . I think after school tomorrow im D5 . And in weekend i'l be D3

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/29744188#matches

First game with Soraka was TOP , second one SUPP. Game with Graves was team ranks . <3
Sapphiire_old_1

Wining streak OP 2 divisions in 1 Day niceeee Gold here i come
Moepat
Vulf
Alienware is legit.
Got several free Smite and league skins off that site.

Depending how popular it is you should get into queue as soon as possible or else you will miss your chance to get keys despite the counter showing there are some left.
Witch Mercy

SoG Tava wrote:

Wining streak OP 2 divisions in 1 Day niceeee Gold here i come
You can make it to Gold!
I believe~
HighSee

Guys stop dying, please.
Teamfights last mere seconds as every fight turned into an insta-gib fest.
OzzyOzrock
i've had to learn to play with lag and i've somehow grown used to it and manage to win most game

like, it's the dumbest lag, it says i disconnected but my controls still go in (though sometimes it still disconnects for reals)

i mean, i still just walk away so it's no different, but it's a challenge lol

good thing i don't play ranked lol
Vuelo Eluko
Tunoko should be a champion
Tunoko best
Tunoko would eat all the others
Get fed
Destroy nexus
tyrael6192
i think i just got cancer
P r o m i s e s

tyrael6192 wrote:

Witch Mercy

P r o m i s e s wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

[- Alex -]

tyrael6192 wrote:

So much cancer Q-Q.
Blaziken
Curse Voice Keys
c365309f-d8a9-41fe-a16e-68cfd83419a8 (Taken)
a8786d20-6bcd-45a6-81b4-f42e03273212 (Taken)

Post what one you took. So I can mark it taken.
Navizel

Blaziken wrote:

Curse Voice Keys
a8786d20-6bcd-45a6-81b4-f42e03273212
got this one. thank you~
BrokenArrow
Wee I met a nice spanish guy from Curse Voice and I've been playing duoQ with him for quite a while now
Is it just me or are all spanish people super friendly and easy to get along with?

Also thanks for your words from last page guys. Gonna straight up /mute all from now on in every single game to prevent stuff like that..
Vulf
All the Spanish and Mexicans I've met on league have been pretty cool people. Started playing on LAN with some of them.

I've had /all muted since forever. Almost nothing good ever comes from it except for those (EXTREMELY) rare cases where someone calls you out on a nice play. 99% of the time people just argue in it with their own team for some reason. Should be removed from the game like Smite has done imo.

I mute people on my team in solo queue all the time, but only the really obnoxious ones otherwise I still like to talk in game. lol
Blaziken

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wee I met a nice spanish guy from Curse Voice and I've been playing duoQ with him for quite a while now
Is it just me or are all spanish people super friendly and easy to get along with?

Also thanks for your words from last page guys. Gonna straight up /mute all from now on in every single game to prevent stuff like that..
I met this really nice French player who carried me through a game as Rammus. Never spoke to him again after a month tho but I still see him on my list and think to myself "I should really play with this guy again sometime."
Feast
Uhhh, all the spanish I meet in game are really toxic, the most toxic community I've seen so far Q.Q
Navizel
Double IP this weekend looks like a compensation for all the bad Twitch and Zed players this week.
show more