show more
Tiisa
I have friends now
_sparky_

Aegyo wrote:

I have friends now
basically this
Aurani
It has shown me my place in this painful world.

Learned about a few anime from it, and it improved my inferior (right) hand's accuracy a bit.
On the other side, I keep seeing hitcircles in my mind whenever I see something similar to Osu.
Sapphiire_old_1
The Game itself not so much tbh yeah i got a new fav game but oh well , the community and the forums on the other side , man there are so manny great/smart/kind/funny / ... people over here srsly osu! has the best community ! love you guys <3
_sparky_

SoG Tava wrote:

The Game itself not so much tbh yeah i got a new fav game but oh well , the community and the forums on the other side , man there are so manny great/smart/kind/funny / ... people over here srsly osu! has the best community ! love you guys <3

love is in the air c:

much love in the community ;3
Pannari

Aegyo wrote:

I have friends now
also this
Genjitsu
Thanks to osu!, I always bring my laptop to anywhere and play osu! at any available chance.
Oh, I also knows and watches more anime than before.
Nathanael
Hmm...
  1. osu! Improved my reaction time on some things I do.
  2. osu! changed my interest on music
  3. I also learned from osu! to not easily trust anyone.
Skriggniichan
I have found out that this is the only game I find some form of worth in putting practice into to be good at.
Witch Mercy
Met my awesome boyfriend! :>
Zerosh0ck
Improved my typing speed. For some reason, there's a correlation between me playing osu! and then me getting high WPMs on typing tests taking immediately after a good osu session. Maybe it's a benefit from the increased concentration I have to dedicate towards osu, which carries over to the typing test?

In all seriousness though, osu has improved my concentration and attention span by quite a bit. Multiplayer is it's own personal hell for me (I always seem to choke up at the most inconvenient moments)
iderekmc
now i can play osu!
Nub1
Now I dont need to open an anime vid just for listening to their op or ed
Hyroo
Finally have more than one friend that I talk to on a daily basis
Critical Dude
"osu!" made me realise that there are other people out there that are completely better than me in-game.... >:-[
"osu!" changed me by making me learn very weird vocabulary which I think should be used in real life :D
ixsq
It's 5AM and I'm reluctant to write out a long reply, but I've definitely become more patient.
TheTrueNorth
I can't.. close.. eyes.. Circles.. So many Circles.... But in seriousness:

It showed me Vocaloid isn't so bad
It gave me that final kick to watch my first anime (Idk if that's a good thing or not, thinking back)
Made me more self critical.
Kritzkingvoid
my body developed an immunity against epilepsy
FlyingNeko
I feel like my brain has deteriorated a bit from the truckload of insanity found inside the #osu IRC. I think I might have been infected. Help.
Other than that, I seem to have learned how to press two keyboard buttons faster than a cockroach flying from one wall to the other.
notkris
life is poo
Aurani
Learned how to eat while playing a dynamic game.
DeletedUser_4041880
Well whenever I play a shooter game, I can aim better (kinda).
Kouya-
New songs .
piruchan
Respect for Vocaloid.
xRayven

waisokris wrote:

life is poo
Zimzalabim_

deadbeat wrote:

i now make awesome maps in my head
So. Do. I.
DeletedUser_4041880
It made me realize I can't run away from circles. Ever.
BlackMidKnight
"You may fail if you try too early or too soon but trying at the right time, you will succeed"

I am talking about the hit circles :P
Maaku-
I learned how to pen spin... That's something to right?
MimiliaaMyMommy
I learned that clicking circles can be hard.
Maz
I now get offended when someone says my rhythm game is stupid and flattered when someone says I'm good at a stupid rhythm game.
Arcanine
I'm apparently gay.
MrBakpao
always thinking about circle~
Heatspree
I know a few new people now which is great.
When I listen to music I paint a beatmap in my mind or tap my fingers to the rhythm, a normal habit to pick up I guess.
My taste in music has greatly grown to be even more variable.
kirueggy
I now need to stop using a shitty $3 DELL mouse and actually use something better
Aurani
It made me even more autistic. Hooray.
Janioszek
It did not.
Oberyn_old

Narudatsu wrote:

it made me better at league of legends and starcraft(kinda). My skillshots increased in league and my APM slightly increased after I started playing harder beatmaps. Also Osu! introduced me to some animes and fantastic songs. :) I hope one day osu gets large enough to be an e-sport!!
I used to be high grandmasters player in starcraft2 until my teammate shown this game to me. Now i havent played sc2 for months :c
Kumiho
it made me realize the top 50 canada dream was over
kirueggy

Aurani wrote:

It made me even more autistic. Hooray.
says the one with an avatar filled with blood up the wazoo
show more