forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Witch Mercy

BrokenArrow wrote:

Graciee wrote:

But I want to get it so I can troll people and cuss them out :-)
Tried it, was lots of fun, can recommend it to anyone.
How to get key though :c
Feast
I have Curse voice (Thanks to Vulf :) ) but I didn't try the vocal chat yet, I will give it try when I'll play and post my feedback here.
Witch Mercy

Ninth IX wrote:

I have Curse voice (Thanks to Vulf :) ) but I didn't try the vocal chat yet, I will give it try when I'll play and post my feedback here.
Hook me up with a key ya :^)
Feast
I would do if I could but I don't have any keys actually :|

Maybe you should try to ask Vulf, he has some keys & he his pretty kind, maybe he will keep his keys for his friends tho I don't know but you should try anyway :D
Sapphiire_old_1
Got Silver III yesterday thanks to my winning streak with kayle , one step closer to my goal of reaching gold i am getting fired up !!
P r o m i s e s

Graciee wrote:

Hook me up with a key ya :^)
There are some big streamers who give away keys. Boxbox for example gave away 100 keys. I've read on reddit that Curse Voice will be fully released after 2 weeks.

SoG Tava wrote:

Got Silver III yesterday thanks to my winning streak with kayle , one step closer to my goal of reaching gold i am getting fired up !!
Nice job. I'm still Silver 2. /me *cries*.
Witch Mercy
Yeah. Bjerg was giving keys out to new subs, but I didn't feel like paying $4.99 for it.
I'll ask around ~_~
HighSee
I've been playing league on and off for the last 3 (4?) years. Only really took it competitively serious in S2. Been goofing off ever since. I suck at this game, but some days, some people need to remember to take a breath and step away from the computer.
I was in teambuilder earlier this evening, joked with some guy that I was going to take Rumble into the jungle. He got so angry, called me a faggot, fuck you, and quit the team builder. Woah, woah.

Course, with people like this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJp9uYt_o2A
Witch Mercy
Team builder is so lame. :c
Yapa_old_1

Navizel wrote:

Is Lich Bane still a viable item? I haven't seen Link and Hai building it on TF last playoffs. Just curious.
Actually I rush Lich Bane and Twin Shadows (buffed,80 AP <3) first.
With this runeset

And 21/0/9 masteries (picking movespeed in utility) i can dish out 450~ movespeed with him what is AWESOME for catching off people and kiting potential.
Tricky hand became viable since exhaust and death of assasins.
not real gosu
3b80cc7a-8f97-45cd-830c-84249942966f claimed
2390f574-596e-4874-a34f-dfef18e03fee
da8159c9-5725-4ca1-a208-d731362d1a1b
7e81ecbf-bf1b-4c89-a4d0-59f60659616e
79a7d8e0-63b4-4787-9216-f20ff359193d claimed

these 5 should all work, taken from my own email

http://beta.cursevoice.com/claim-key/success

also yes pls post which one you have taken so i can keep track, and make it easier for others to see which ones are taken
VoidnOwO
Took the first one :^)
ty
those
last one claimed, thanks!
tyrael6192

not real gosu wrote:

stuff
ahahahahahahaha yooooooooo
not real gosu

tyrael6192 wrote:

not real gosu wrote:

stuff
ahahahahahahaha yooooooooo
yo are you taking one or not haha
tyrael6192
i took the 4th one lmao

thank you b0ss not real gosu gg
Blaziken
Took the third one.
[- Alex -]

not real gosu wrote:

3b80cc7a-8f97-45cd-830c-84249942966f claimed
2390f574-596e-4874-a34f-dfef18e03fee
da8159c9-5725-4ca1-a208-d731362d1a1b
7e81ecbf-bf1b-4c89-a4d0-59f60659616e
79a7d8e0-63b4-4787-9216-f20ff359193d claimed

these 5 should all work, taken from my own email

http://beta.cursevoice.com/claim-key/success

also yes pls post which one you have taken so i can keep track, and make it easier for others to see which ones are taken
To late , they are all gone Q-Q. W/e . What do you think about the new champ? I will buy him for sure. And btw , is time to get Diamond . Normals are boring now...
Witch Mercy
My friend gifted me a key last night~ ^ ^
Anyone wanna chill on curse voice and play a few a games?
[- Alex -]

Graciee wrote:

You are lucky .My friends are like. 5 $ and is yours....
Witch Mercy

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Graciee wrote:

You are lucky .My friends are like. 5 $ and is yours....
Awh, that's mean.
I heard they're giving out another wave of keys soon, hopefully another nice person will donate out some keys!
[- Alex -]
I got 1 guys. Curse Voice. God bless Moepat . Ty again main if you see this. ^_^
BrokenArrow
I'm suffering from depressions for a few months now and I keep getting told ingame I should kill myself. It actually wasn't too big of a deal until now that I started using Curse Voice. I thought things would get better, but now I'm even getting told to suicide via voice communication. I know I shouldn't care about what some anonymous person on the internet says about me, but I can't help it and it makes me sick. Often times it happens before I decide to mute them, and then it's already too late.
I don't even know why I'm trying to defend this community anymore when all it does is seriously making me think about ending my life.
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

I'm suffering from depressions for a few months now and I keep getting told ingame I should kill myself. It actually wasn't too big of a deal until now that I started using Curse Voice. I thought things would get better, but now I'm even getting told to suicide via voice communication. I know I shouldn't care about what some anonymous person on the internet says about me, but I can't help it and it makes me sick. Often times it happens before I decide to mute them, and then it's already too late.
I don't even know why I'm trying to defend this community anymore when all it does is seriously making me think about ending my life.
What i say before. Dude , just ignore them. In any game the most op button off all is the ignore one. I was sure this will happen for some players. But i got like Curse voice for 1 game . I got a very nice person (Poland i think) and it was fun to play with him. But you can find more troll/regers/flamers/etc dan good ppl.
Kanye West
hey man if people are giving you shit, just don't use curse voice and ignore everyone ingame

curse voice is probably the worst thing to happen to this game anyway

and the worst part is, riot supports it
La Volpe

BrokenArrow wrote:

I highly recomend to either take a break from League or unistall that addon, we don't want the worst to happen to you. :(
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

i am in the same spot as you , i lost the girl of my life , i hate my job but i kinda need to do it , i almost have no friends left since i quit school , the only thing that i look forward to is when i get home and can play league and if someone is beeing toxic towards me yeah makes things worse then they already are i cant give you tips ore somthing ect just saying i know how you feel but never forget you are NEVER totaly alone there is always someone
HighSee
The community has become substantially worse over the last few years. I don't even try to defend it anymore. There are the occasional good run in's, but too far in-between.

Have you tried playing with other members of the League community here or from other websites? I used to play with guildmates and people from Doujinstyle before we all drifted apart. I am sure that people would be more than happy to queu up for a few games.

Don't forget to take breaks and see if there are other games of enjoyment or hobbies in general.
Vulf
Warwick is banned so much in ranked now I'm sad. QQ

They don't know about my revive/clarity Volibear. Maybe they will think twice next time or else they will get humiliated. lol

Gold/plat is a joke.

Brokenarrow if league is making you that upset just take a break or come play Smite with me. :)
Witch Mercy
Tried out curse voice.
Pretty cool \ o / !
Lemozade

Graciee wrote:

Tried out curse voice.
Pretty cool \ o / !
The only thing I think is awesome about it is its capability to blend with League so well other then that eh I'll use skype.
Vulf
They need to just nerf the shit out of FF or remake it. Can't even play my main in ranked or freaking draft normals (lol?) anymore.
I want Warwick to be considered a good pick not one people feel obliged to pick because he is OP.

remove FF 2014
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Vulf
Site: http://quickfind.kassad.in
Good alternative to lolking when it's down.

I played 9 draft games today (3 ranked) and Warwick was picked or banned in over half of them. I just dodged the draft normals and went to blind pick because I would have just trolled otherwise. I just want to play Warwick. :(

I'm still doing my placements, but my MMR is mid plat according to lolnexus. Warwicks ban rate in plat is the highest.

Might actually get my wish for FF. lol
http://community.na.leagueoflegends.com ... h-forecast

Feral Flare - The vision we had for Feral Flare does not currently reflect the reality of the item on live. While we were hoping this item would add diversity in terms of class selection in the jungle, its effect has been the opposite, as this item is almost dictating jungler picks (as in who can or cannot use Feral Flare effectively) at an extremely high rate.
League of Legends team dynamics in general lead to this item having distinctly anti-teamwork and anti-play patterns, as junglers will feel compelled to ignore their lanes for 10-15 minutes so they can farm up their stacks, while their laners will pay the price for his less team-oriented choices. While we created Feral Flare to be a more 'selfish' jungle item, its current optimal use is to be completely noninteractive on the map. The future of this item may reduce some of the combat stats it gives or reduce the value of the Maim proc at all evolutions. In exchange, we're hoping to buff teamfight-oriented stacks that contribute to the progress of Feral Flare.
Seriously F that item. =\
Yapa_old_1

Vulf wrote:

Seriously F that item. =\
Carry junglers became viable again <3
Well, ADc is now hardest role to play since some jungler will jump on you and wreck in no time.
Vulf
I'm all for stuff becoming viable again, but the way they are viable is very unhealthy for the game. The nerfs coming it's way are beyond deserved.

If you read the post in the link I think riot plans on nerfing the jungle role altogether which I kinda disagree with, but I can kinda see their point. Jungler as a role right now is just way too damn strong.
Sapphiire_old_1

I am realy improving this season finaly got out of bronze and i even almost have reached gold
Feast
Gz, good luck for the gold, you're near it, ganbatte !
P r o m i s e s
Everytime I Solo Q the first match I play get a win and the second match I play I lose and that cycle repeats itself every other match. It has been happening for a week now. I just can't get a winning streak going, no matter how hard I try :/
GeeNX
I will be playing a bit more on my EUNE smurf account, since I need more IP, if anyone's up to play with me, PM me :)
show more