posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Xytox
Booptidoopti-done.
CXu
Sugoi desu!

Edit: Like 4 seconds later, I realised you posted about fixing the OP, not finishing your part. derp me.
CXu
p/2770399
It's probably too hard or smth.

Also, if there's a lack of people or something, I'd like to map Border of Life as well.
Topic Starter
Xytox
Go ahead!! I don't think more people will pop up, so we need as many as we can get who wants to map 2 or more songs. :D

And not sure if I would call your diff too hard though. Although, it's so hard to judge since you will have played for 40min straight up until that point. xD I think I'd need the opinion from more people than just myself.
CXu
Fair enough. Put me up on border of life tehn.
Physalis
If someone can teach me how 2 map I'd love to join in :]
raww_old
I've never gotten anything ranked but I enjoy mapping..

I'm gonna try and map this 5. Spring of Dreams - 158bpm

edit: If anybody else wants this part then just tell me, I'm not a very talented mapper and you could most likely do it better than me C:
Topic Starter
Xytox
Shooooore, very late response, but hi. If you get some map together throw it at me!

This project is going very slowly atm though, and I'd like it to pick up some pace. Right now it'll be done in like 3 years or something, which doesn't sound really ideal at all. Not sure what I can do though, except just throwing a few words and hoping something happens. But I'll see what I can do.

Also there seems to be a BMS error with submitting this huge map. It doesn't work unless I clear the submission cache (I think??). Kind of annoying considering how big this map is and how long it takes to upload, but even if it doesn't work to upload atm, all of you are still able to continue map and send everything to me. (Please do)
Plaxix
I might consider mapping #13 Believe Me
But I have only finished one Insane difficulty, and I am not very experienced.
However, hit me up if you need help finishing this project.
Zerzxes
Go for it! Also, my diff just needs hitsoudning and finishing touches and it's good to go.
Topic Starter
Xytox
Probably don't have to worry about hitsounding as of right now. We don't have any custom hitsounds yet.

If it's done just send the diff to me over skype or sumthing and I'll add it innnnnnnn.
AndreasHD
I can make Storyboard of names if needed 8-)
AndreasHD
I would like to map the 4. song if it's okay.
the song that starts at 08:21:987
Liiraye
If this gets serious again I'll finish my part
Topic Starter
Xytox

AndreasHD wrote:

I would like to map the 4. song if it's okay.
the song that starts at 08:21:987
Goooo for it. As for storyboard, I think I'll do it myself when maps are starting to finish up, or something like that.

Would be cool if we could get somewhere with this. But how to not lazy?
Liiraye
Gogo make tech support post already

Just so everybody knows, this project is revived and going strong still. 3 more parts will be finished soon (mine, Satens and Xytox's).

Don't hesitate to sign up for your own part guys. If you have experience that would make it easier.
Topic Starter
Xytox
I managed to update it actually, I think.

ASDAKSJDÖASDJKAOWPIRUJPERUISFJDSJKHDFJGHFCVUXIBYPOEHKQWKÖALKEÅÄAOPSIDÅPXZUVJCOXPVHJCUHBCN (message truncated)
Physalis
As said I earlier, I'd gladly do a part. The problem is that I know NADA and if someone would be able to guide me through any questions I have, that would be great.
Liiraye
Thanks Physalis, if it's your first time mapping I don't think you should start here making an insane diff though.. You should get used to the editor a bit first, play around and make some maps (I can gladly answer your questions) and then get in on this. It's not fun having to decline people who send in their work for this who are inexperienced. I'm sure this is going to take a little bit to finish anyway ^^

Xytox wrote:

I managed to update it actually, I think.

ASDAKSJDÖASDJKAOWPIRUJPERUISFJDSJKHDFJGHFCVUXIBYPOEHKQWKÖALKEÅÄAOPSIDÅPXZUVJCOXPVHJCUHBCN (message truncated)
Just 5 min draintime so far? Mada mada!
Topic Starter
Xytox
Well, we probably have a bit more than 5min. I know Saten, Gyuun and possibly Kotayo has mapped a bit on their parts as well, and those are not uploaded.

But yeeeee, I think it's time to get this shiet on the road. I'll bug the peeps to start mapping like men.
roufou
I give up, mind if I try to see if I can get the time to make a taiko diff?
Slizzer
Liiraye

agu wrote:

Lol! Also there's like 1 taiko bat around. Getting someone to approve a 35 min map will take years. Took me like a month to get one for a normal map.

You can always map it if you want though, but I wouldn't promise anything.
roufou

Liiraye wrote:

agu wrote:

Lol!
since more or less 50% of my life is suffering from boredom it'd probably be healthy
Liiraye
I fixed track #8, Collabception

20:49:902 - me
21:16:385 - Cxu
21:42:868 - me
22:09:350 - Cxu
22:35:833 - me
23:02:316 - Cxu
23:28:799 - me

Lmk what you think of this~
Topic Starter
Xytox
I updated the OP. Plz dont kill me if there's something else I should have mentioned but didn't.
Liiraye
I don't think that getting it approved will be the hard part. Finishing the map will take the longest imo. :p
Topic Starter
Xytox
Are yo shore? I was thinking it would be hard to get mods. BUT ALRIGHT, I CAN REMOVE IT IF YOU WANT!

(Look at me and my sexy Chat Moderator rank)
Liiraye
I think its managable if everyone tries it out. Just search m4m's when it's done. Tell some bats about it right away (though I think all of us should mod the map individually before we ask a bat for assistance). Pointing out unrankable issues or stuff that has to be changed would make the process smoother. Luckily enough we have Cxu and Saten who are pros at that :V

Getting mods is essentially just to get the map ready for ranking, not to boost your SP. If a BAT sees this map when it's done and modded by all of us (and hopefully more people) and deems it good enough it won't take too long.

EDIT: made my part nonstop: http://puu.sh/8hrP4.osu

add a 0.65x inherited timing 01:46:251 here
add a 1.0x inherited timing 01:56:433 here

just copy the hitnotes other than that o/ I'm off now
Gyuunyu
I'll be mapping, 13. Believe Me - 162bpm if that's fine. Will start working on it when i'm done with my first part. let's get this going!
Topic Starter
Xytox
Alrightyyyyy, updated the OP, and tank u Leerayee.
Liiraye
I'd like to reserve break the chain if I finish the collabception before all maps are done!
Gyuunyu
Here's my part for Sympathy take me to darkness - 164bpm - Gyuunyu : http://puu.sh/8kOZi.osu
Topic Starter
Xytox

Gyuunyu wrote:

Here's my part for Sympathy take me to darkness - 164bpm - Gyuunyu : http://puu.sh/8kOZi.osu
3, 2, 1, Charlie, we have lift-off.

Congratulations! Your diff will be included in the next update!
Liiraye
Guys come on finish your diffs already :D we're waiting!
Slizzer
rip
Liiraye
If people don't start working I'll map their parts one by one once I'm back.
Topic Starter
Xytox
Haha, I tried picking this up again and I remapped my entire diff, then the editor crashed, every single note in the entire map disappeared, and now I have to do it again. I don't even understand how that happened, since it's theoretically impossible. Yep, maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

At least on my end the editor can't handle this map at all. I think it's the length that does it. When I try to move sliders, it crashes like 7 times out of 10. It starts lagging like there's no tomorrow and then osu! says an error has occurred. This only happens in marathon maps. Some kind of gigantic memory leak, I have no idea.

Just posting it here in case there actually are people who are interested in this dead forsaken project. I have never dealt with something more frustrating in my life. Neither osu!'s beatmap submission system nor editor was made for marathon maps, it seems. It's ridiculous.
roufou
maybe we should work on making multiple skandi collabs of about 4 minutes every now and then as a follow-up
CXu

Xytox wrote:

Haha, I tried picking this up again and I remapped my entire diff, then the editor crashed, every single note in the entire map disappeared, and now I have to do it again. I don't even understand how that happened, since it's theoretically impossible. Yep, maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

At least on my end the editor can't handle this map at all. I think it's the length that does it. When I try to move sliders, it crashes like 7 times out of 10. It starts lagging like there's no tomorrow and then osu! says an error has occurred. This only happens in marathon maps. Some kind of gigantic memory leak, I have no idea.

Just posting it here in case there actually are people who are interested in this dead forsaken project. I have never dealt with something more frustrating in my life. Neither osu!'s beatmap submission system nor editor was made for marathon maps, it seems. It's ridiculous.
Try disabling undo states.
show more