because i tried many time adjusting it but still uncomfortable fro playing
if i increase the sensitifity of my mouse it's cannot aim properly
if i decrease the sensitifity it's getting lag and hard to play

if anyone can help me, please reply my thread
thank you

and i'm sorry for my language
i am bad at english :D
Blueprint
Find a point between high and low so you can somewhat aim and decent to pay and then stick to it and get used to it.

If you don't want the above use osu! raw input.

What is std?
dung eater
Hey, I'd set the sensitivity to anything you can use with good control (cursor doesn't wobble around unintentionally) and then get used to moving the mouse physically more. It'll take some getting used to but pretty much anyone can get used to using a mouse :# You just need to practice, you'll get better at whatever you do.

Some discussion about mice and settings in t/76457/start=15
Topic Starter
Frim4503

Blueprint wrote:

Find a point between high and low so you can somewhat aim and decent to pay and then stick to it and get used to it.

If you don't want the above use osu! raw input.

What is std?
osu std = osu standart
AmaiHachimitsu
if i decrease the sensitifity it's getting lag and hard to play
No mouse should ever lag in any way. If it really does lag, buy new.

it's like 10th time I write this, I should just copy those.... T.T

A base sensitivity, later you will just adjust to your needs

For 800 dpi mouse (most common)

Resolution: 1024x768, preferably higher
osu! sensitivity: 1.0
windows sensitivity: default
Enhance pointer precision: OFF (or use Raw Input)
If your mouse is of different DPI, do the calculation as to keep proportions of DPI and resolution
DO NOT change osu! or windows sensitivity because it causes either unwanted positive acceleration or pixel skipping. If you want to keep the best precision possible change the sensitivity ONLY via DPI or osu! resolution.

ProTip: Don't say shit like "I can't reach" - you must learn how to move your hand properly, not only your fingers and slight wrist control. High sensitivity is like trying to be a surgeon. Once you get some muscle memory you will understand what I meant.

Important fact: you can get used to EVERY setting. The point is to find the one which maximizes your performance.
kasdeya
What AmaiHachimitsu said, also try and get "Markc Mouse Accel Fix" too, it might help.

Lower sensitivity makes u be more precise at the cost of moving ur arm, totally worth it.
Karote
I see few people saying that its better to move your whole arm than only using your wrist. Is it true or false?
kasdeya

Karote wrote:

I see few people saying that its better to move your whole arm than only using your wrist. Is it true or false?
true.
B1rd
Sensitivity doesn't really matter, you can be good with any sensitivity. There are plenty of top players who use high sensitivity, and plenty the use low sensitivity. I don't think it's correct to say arm-movement>wrist-movement or anything like that.

Now I think your problem OP, is that you're blaming your sensitivity settings on your failure; I was like this before, I though that my mouse, sensitivity, height of my desk etc. were all what was causing me to fail. But really the real problem is you just don't have enough experience and muscle memory from playing. Choose with one sensitivity and stick with it, it can be 400, 800, 1600, it doesn't really matter, but you will never get better if you're constantly changing it.

Also like's been said above, make sure you have windows pointer speed at default 6/11 and pointer acceleration off (very important), Osu! sensitivity at 1.0x and just get yourself a gaming mouse that lets you change your dpi through software.

BTW, std. = standard, std = sexually transmitted disease.
piruchan
I'm not a gameplay expert, but as a fellow mouse users, let me tell you what I did.

First, pick a sensitivity that you're comfortable with, if you can't find any use 1.0.
Second, unless you're experiencing much problem, stick and adapt to your settings.
Third, like what everyone said, practice, it helps, a lot.
AmaiHachimitsu
Sensitivity doesn't really matter, you can be good with any sensitivity
Yeah, but it's still only "good". There is always a sensitivity with which you perform the best and I can tell for sure that it's not high.
So, FALSE. Sensitivity does matter.

There are plenty of top players who use high sensitivity
Like, who? I remember shizuru playing mouse only ALLEGEDLY with high sens, but I don't really know.

plenty the use low sensitivity
cptnXn, Gokuri, me, PeaChick, pyonta.... ? I can guess Beatrice and Doomsday use medium sensitivity, which makes them less potent on precision maps. SiLviA's sensitivity was medium too and he also had those problems.
neurosis

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

cptnXn, Gokuri, me, PeaChick, pyonta.... ? I can guess Beatrice and Doomsday use medium sensitivity, which makes them less potent on precision maps. SiLviA's sensitivity was medium too and he also had those problems.
silvia used an ime 3.0 at 1.0x, just 800x600 window, i think shizuru was using the same in one of their liveplays
Mathsma
I will always recommend 400~1800 dpi depending on your resolution. 400 is nice for 1366x768 and 800 is nice for 1920x1080. You can go beyond that a bit depending on your preferences but those are good markers to see where a good range is. Anything outside of that range will generally cause aim issues.
RaneFire
I just picked a DPI that I found the most comfortable. For me that's still on the low side, though.

Resolution works with your DPI = Dots Per Inch, so if you play at 1024x768 @ 400 DPI, your mouse will require x/y-axis (horizontal/vertical) movement of 64/48mm. If you use 1920x1080, that becomes 120/68mm (effectively 90/68mm because your play area in osu! is always 4:3, so the sides of your screen are void). So your DPI will be effectively lower if you use a larger vertical resolution. I prefer 800 DPI at 1920x1080, which is about 45/34mm (4:3 play area)... and that equates to 568 DPI at 1024x768.
Pannari

B1rd wrote:

Sensitivity doesn't really matter, you can be good with any sensitivity. There are plenty of top players who use high sensitivity, and plenty the use low sensitivity. I don't think it's correct to say arm-movement>wrist-movement or anything like that.

Now I think your problem OP, is that you're blaming your sensitivity settings on your failure; I was like this before, I though that my mouse, sensitivity, height of my desk etc. were all what was causing me to fail. But really the real problem is you just don't have enough experience and muscle memory from playing. Choose with one sensitivity and stick with it, it can be 400, 800, 1600, it doesn't really matter, but you will never get better if you're constantly changing it.

Also like's been said above, make sure you have windows pointer speed at default 6/11 and pointer acceleration off (very important), Osu! sensitivity at 1.0x and just get yourself a gaming mouse that lets you change your dpi through software.
This is true unless you're using something crazy like 6400 DPI.
Cozzzy
OP: if your mouse is lagging on low sens, then most likely the wire is damaged or the surface you play on isn't good for the tracking of your mouse. Time to upgrade!
AmaiHachimitsu

emmy wrote:

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

silvia used an ime 3.0 at 1.0x, just 800x600 window, i think shizuru was using the same in one of their liveplays

1. DPI =/= actual sensitivity. Shizuru manipulated windows and/or osu! sensitivity. Significantly
2. SiLviA never owned IE 3.0, he used Elecom 800 dpi mouse and played on 1024x768
Vuelo Eluko
shizuru was a hacker
neurosis

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

1. DPI =/= actual sensitivity
oh, i know. i didn't mean to sound like i was saying otherwise. i remember silvia saying he used 800x600 on a youtube video comment but i guess he changed that after awhile. his mouse looked like an ime 3.0 but i guess that was my mistake
Topic Starter
Frim4503
thank you for all your reply
now i can play much better :D
Rewben2

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

shizuru was a hacker
lolwut
Vuelo Eluko

Rewben2 wrote:

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

shizuru was a hacker
lolwut
Ain't that why he got banned? Getting called out as a hacker then trying [unsuccessfully] to cookiezi his way out?
show more