forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Elicchi_old
Thanks for the info guys. Though, lee sin's not a really good jungler now. I dont know why, but after the W nerf, I feel like he's super sloppy to play in the jungle.

BrokenArrow wrote:

That feel when you win lane against a champion that's supposed to counter you (Riven vs. Ryze in my case), he doesn't show up in lane for the rest of the game anymore, roams all over the map and ends up carrying the game with like 9/5/10, with all of his 5 deaths in lane.

How do I counter that? Yes I pushed the lane all the way to the inhib but he didn't care and proceeded to get objectives with his team. At the point where people start grouping (like 25 minutes in) he already catched up with me so my advantage was gone. :c
you follow where he goes before he gets the advantage. Push the lane until the enemy turret, then proceed to help counterjungle or help the other lanes. Cause you have the advantage, not him. If he goes to where you are to help, It's another free kill for the team because you destroyed him in lane.
Witch Mercy
4/0 in ranked with Nidalee! Yay~ :3
Justykanna
Ugh, gotta love when people decide to ignore pick order... D=
Jordan
Ended 13/4/6 as Xin, we lost because enemy shyv carried them having 300cs (100 creeps more than lanes lol) and 60 stacks on FF, but guess who they blamed? Xin because "noob take all kill". You just can't escape flame. You feed, they'll flame you. You get fed, they'll blame you for "taking the kills".
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

Ended 13/4/6 as Xin, we lost because enemy shyv carried them having 300cs (100 creeps more than lanes lol) and 60 stacks on FF, but guess who they blamed? Xin because "noob take all kill". You just can't escape flame. You feed, they'll flame you. You get fed, they'll blame you for "taking the kills".
That's funny because EXACTLY the same thing happened to me today. Played Riven and ended 14/4/2.
20 minutes in the game I had literally 100% of my team's kills. I got those kills in legit 1v1's and 1v2's, yet we lost and who was at fault? Obviously me, for taking all the kills.
Jordan
Just soloed baron at the 17 minute mark as Yi... thank you based feral flare
Vulf

AlfimusCore wrote:

Thanks for the info guys. Though, lee sin's not a really good jungler now. I dont know why, but after the W nerf, I feel like he's super sloppy to play in the jungle.
LOL
P r o m i s e s

AlfimusCore wrote:

Wait, what?

Lee Sin is a great jungler. He does great early game damage, gets tanky late game and when used correctly a game changing ult. This blind monk gets constantly banned in high elo aswell.

Jordan wrote:

Just soloed baron at the 17 minute mark as Yi... thank you based feral flare
I did this too when the first one or two days Feral Flare was released. It was quite funny and to see the team respond with: "OMG WTF!?" XD
Kanye West
if you don't think lee sin is good then you can't play lee sin
BrokenArrow
I don't understand how people say Lee Sin is a mechanical complex champion tho
I mean there are just 2 things you have to learn, one is the Q->R->Q combo and the other one is wardjumping, which is honestly not that hard to do with smartcast and some practice. Aiming your ult is not always easy but that's about it, there are tons of other champs which are much harder to play imo
VoidnOwO
:oops:
[- Alex -]
I was with some friend , and pff bored. Play Soraka top , after dat game i was like "is time to main Soraka top/mid" . Now with this new heal , and some good items she is the best camp. Damage , tones of heal , and R tones of heals. What do you want more?
BrokenArrow
I think massive heal/shield comps could really become the new meta if they aren't getting nerfed in the near future
Best example was the first game from Fnatic vs. Alliance yesterday, if played correctly there isn't much that can stop it
[- Alex -]

BrokenArrow wrote:

I think massive heal/shield comps could really become the new meta if they aren't getting nerfed in the near future
Best example was the first game from Fnatic vs. Alliance yesterday, if played correctly there isn't much that can stop it
Yeap . And the 3 exhaust team combo is good.
Sapphiire_old_1
I think Fizz is in a good position again , played him recently in ranked solo Q and with my ranked team , i do the old incarnation thingy but instead of barrier/ignite i take heal/ignite and it works just fine you can use heal in a aggresive way solo tower dive them at lvl 3 all day :)
Elicchi_old
I just don't think lee's as good as he was before this patch. imo. lee top's better now.
Jordan
that feel when people 2 tiers under yours ask you for a ranked, and you need to find an excuse to tell them you can't...
tyrael6192
reasons to watch lcs:

those facial aesthetics ughhhhh 10/10 full homo
BrokenArrow
Honestly you guys need to pay attention to Deficio's face when one of the other casters is talking and he just listens, it's hilarious because his facial expressions make him look so retarded
tyrael6192

BrokenArrow wrote:

Honestly you guys need to pay attention to Deficio's face when one of the other casters is talking and he just listens, it's hilarious because his facial expressions make him look so retarded
i don't pay attention to anything except deficio's face

10/10 would recommend godlike facial structure
[- Alex -]
Deficio , meh. Phreak is the best.

Witch Mercy
Gold V, woot!
I wonder if I can make it to my goal of at least Plat V :U...
Sapphiire_old_1

Graciee wrote:

Gold V, woot!
You make me Jelly :/

I have found out that i might never make it to gold why ? because like i have been playing this game for like over then 3 years i watch alot of streams and read alot of guides , the thing is i just dont improve i 'know' how to play the game in theory but in pratice i cant aplly my knowledge of the game its weird when i am out of the game i can tell you what to do , when to group when to do drake , ... but in game my mind is a black hole its weird and i lose most of my games because of that 'black hole '
ItsukiKun

Jordan wrote:

that feel when people 2 tiers under yours ask you for a ranked, and you need to find an excuse to tell them you can't...
I actually agreed to do my provisionals with a friend with slightly lower MMR than me so I can get first pick > take jungle > win. We've only done 3 so far but won all of them.

SoG Tava wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Gold V, woot!
You make me Jelly :/

I have found out that i might never make it to gold why ? because like i have been playing this game for like over then 3 years i watch alot of streams and read alot of guides , the thing is i just dont improve i 'know' how to play the game in theory but in pratice i cant aplly my knowledge of the game its weird when i am out of the game i can tell you what to do , when to group when to do drake , ... but in game my mind is a black hole its weird and i lose most of my games because of that 'black hole '
I know that feel. Sometimes I'm like "I should gank now... oh wait maybe I should take my blue first" and then my laners are dead by the time I get there. That's probably just my OCD paired up with bronze logic though. :|
tyrael6192
the mmr pick order doesn't exist any more, does it? whenever i duo with people its always random

in fact even when i solo and someone leaves and i get re-queued with the same people, i might get first pick whereas the first time i got last pick or w/e
Sapphiire_old_1
Yep it doesen't exist any more , it is totaly random now
[- Alex -]
When i play ranks im always first. But i like the last place more..... (main supp so idk)
tyrael6192
champ select must be so relaxed for support mains

and short teambuilder queues fuck you
ItsukiKun
Still I'm pretty sure that was after the patch but I was always first and he was always last. (could be wrong though will try again soon).
[- Alex -]

tyrael6192 wrote:

champ select must be so relaxed for support mains

and short teambuilder queues fuck you
Yeap. But last week was like . In game type in chat Supp pls. 3 more ppl says same. 4 mains supp in 1 game. Is this a dream? Q-Q

And yes. In teambuilder i wait like 30 sec if a play supp. If a go mid top or adc i wait like 30 minutes for 1 supp.... Rito pls , we need more supp buff xD

Btw . Just won 2 games. Maokai ap mid 10/0/10 and Varus bot 17/0/5 xD

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/29744188#matches
Navizel
Elicchi_old

Navizel wrote:

just saw this on /r/leagueoflegends's first page. lol.

been stuck in D4 for weeks. I have not been playing very well. gad.
BrokenArrow
lul got a pentakill with AP Nasus today
E too stronk
Elicchi_old
Wait, His R scales with AP too right?
BrokenArrow

AlfimusCore wrote:

Wait, His R scales with AP too right?
yes it does
Elicchi_old
damn lol. I can already imagine the damage.
Shunpo_old_1

this chat, sooo diamond! :D
Vulf
All divisions are elo hell. Elo heaven is when you quit the game.
Soarezi
whats elo hell
Myrmeleo
show more