forum

Post your Osu mishaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Notester82
I was in the middle of getting a great score in CTB and then, my laptop tells me that my battery level is really low. :cry:
*ᴛʜɪs* close to making the Top 50.
deadbeat
this sounds like it should be in gameplay and ranking. not GD ._."
Piine
Lol not really deadbeat. I mean this is a topic for any osu! gameplay mishaps so....

OT: I was in a multiplayer room and was in first place rocking in CTB and when I at the edge of getting a hyperdash, my dog jump on my lap to ask for food.....Well, at least he got food.....π_π
S P i C a
left clicked when almost fc and missed
then my mouse button is eternally disabled
(but it's convinience to pause with middle button ;w;)
Chamelo

deadbeat wrote:

Or "Surveys," since it's the same kind of thread.

@S P i C a: You can set the pause key to somewhere convenience, such as Ctrl or Alt key

OT: Once, I mashed 4K Insane correctly while my mind is blank out. I don't know how, tho.
silmarilen

Sulker wrote:

Lol not really deadbeat. I mean this is a topic for any osu! gameplay mishaps so....
in other words, it doesnt belong in a subforum thats aimed at non-osu! related topics
Piine

silmarilen wrote:

Sulker wrote:

in other words, it doesnt belong in a subforum thats aimed at non-osu! related topics
Then might as well move all off-topic chats to off-topic board then. If I remember how forums work, a General Discussion board should be related to the game itself. Not topics about ponies or other random little chats.
MimiliaaMyMommy
Laptop overheated when I was about to SS a very hard map for me.
Zalaria
Dat moment when you've almost fc'd a map, but then out of nowhere you sneeze and break your combo .-. Or when your nose itches really bad and you try to resist scratching it.
Birdy
OT or AW, not GD.
piruchan

Zalaria wrote:

Dat moment when you've almost fc'd a map, but then out of nowhere you sneeze and break your combo .-. Or when your nose itches really bad and you try to resist scratching it.
Ryu Sei
Misses a note every Kiai Time. My PC lagging because that.
S P i C a

Chamelo_Th wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Or "Surveys," since it's the same kind of thread.

@S P i C a: You can set the pause key to somewhere convenience, such as Ctrl or Alt key

OT: Once, I mashed 4K Insane correctly while my mind is blank out. I don't know how, tho.
great :)
Shivarion
sheela
The moment when you're about to full combo a hard map, and osu! crashes.
DeletedUser_4041880
I see triple notes then button mash and cry as I broke what was almost my FC.
kirueggy
that moment when you try to FC a half a star song and then your crap lags and there goes the last note
Knarf
That moment when you almost SS'd a song, then osu! crashed and the screen freezed, and you took a photo of the monitor and reopened the computer, and found that you failed to take the shot actually.
_sparky_
That moment when your mom calls you for something and you miss like 10 fruits T-T
tn5421
When osu crashes....