forum

Tinkerer Dragon Nest Skin Mix Ver. 2.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naminesae
Hello everyone. This my first time making skin. I hope everyone like it. Sorry if its not good.
I have Repaired it, and add element that missing from before. Pls download it again if you want a newer version.
(Im busy. And just remember about this abadoned skin. LOL)

https://www.mediafire.com/?wpxc2jfccxu1c8j
Thanks Before

What changed:
- FINALLY DONE MAKING SKIN INI(I HATE THIS...)(Now Its support 2.0 Skin)
- Menu Background color changed
- Repaired Comboburst
Thanks
Rio-
Screenshots please?
Topic Starter
Naminesae

satriobp wrote:

Screenshots please?
here...

:)
10crystalmask01
It's looking pretty nice so far! Wait, you're saying it's finished?

It can't be finished yet :( It's still missing so many skin parts in it!
And there's a lot of errors in this skin, with the files that you're using:

1. Pause-overlay.png is suppose to be 1024X768 or 1366x768. Yours is currently 1200x882
  2. menu-back.png Should have the word "Back" over the image. How will new players know what button this image is?
  3. Where is the spinner-background.png file?
  4. many more errors....
The map still looks pretty incomplete, imo. Be sure to fix the problems noted above, and any other errors in regards to the skin file.
Also make sure you read this thread as a guide to making an awesome skin :)

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Naminesae

10crystalmask01 wrote:

It's looking pretty nice so far! Wait, you're saying it's finished?

It can't be finished yet :( It's still missing so many skin parts in it!
And there's a lot of errors in this skin, with the files that you're using:

1. Pause-overlay.png is suppose to be 1024X768 or 1366x768. Yours is currently 1200x882
  2. menu-back.png Should have the word "Back" over the image. How will new players know what button this image is?
  3. Where is the spinner-background.png file?
  4. many more errors....
The map still looks pretty incomplete, imo. Be sure to fix the problems noted above, and any other errors in regards to the skin file.
Also make sure you read this thread as a guide to making an awesome skin :)

Good luck!
Thanks! I just wonder what to repair it! XD and i wonder about what to repair XD
Topic Starter
Naminesae
anyway, what do you mean by many more error :l i just discover the mania button is to flashy, and the D score is missing XD
10crystalmask01
When you're creating an official skin to publish for others to use (whether it's for standard, Taiko, CtB, mania or all of them), the skin should have all the required elements for it to be a completed skin.

This skin is already missing a lot of files. Did you make a:

1. count1.png?
  2. count2.png?
  3. count3.png?
  4. ranking-replay.png?
  5. ranking-retry.png?
  6. pause-back.png?
  7. pause-continue.png?
  8. pause-retry.png?
  9. play-skip.png?
And you still haven't created the word "Back" for the menu-back.png. How will players know if it's a back to menu button?
As for the CtB elements:
  1. fruit-bananas.png?
  2. fruit-bananas-overlay.png
So far these are the main files that seems to be missing. There are probably more of which I don't know of, but I'll leave that for you to find them.
Also, please do not use any skin parts from another skin/map without the creators permission first.

I know you took all the CtB skin parts from this map. Did you ask for the creator's permission to use it for your own skin beforehand?

This map isn't bad...it's just not complete.
Topic Starter
Naminesae

10crystalmask01 wrote:

When you're creating an official skin to publish for others to use (whether it's for standard, Taiko, CtB, mania or all of them), the skin should have all the required elements for it to be a completed skin.

This skin is already missing a lot of files. Did you make a:

1. count1.png?
  2. count2.png?
  3. count3.png?
  4. ranking-replay.png?
  5. ranking-retry.png?
  6. pause-back.png?
  7. pause-continue.png?
  8. pause-retry.png?
  9. play-skip.png?
And you still haven't created the word "Back" for the menu-back.png. How will players know if it's a back to menu button?
As for the CtB elements:
  1. fruit-bananas.png?
  2. fruit-bananas-overlay.png
So far these are the main files that seems to be missing. There are probably more of which I don't know of, but I'll leave that for you to find them.
Also, please do not use any skin parts from another skin/map without the creators permission first.

I know you took all the CtB skin parts from this map. Did you ask for the creator's permission to use it for your own skin beforehand?

This map isn't bad...it's just not complete.
Yeah...
I will change that... :l
Oh yeah... about the other element, i got it from my friend Beatmap, and they gave me permission to use it.(They also Skinner)