forum

What made you cry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
D33d
The most recent contest results, again.
Sapphiire_old_1
After a relationship of more then 6 months my girlfriend broke up with me ... i coudent handle it so decided to get drunk , but i drunk way to much and i was terribly sick , this was the worst weekend of my life and i am so empty inside i just can't handle it annymore .....
Birdy

SoG Tava wrote:

After a relationship of more then 6 months my girlfriend broke up with me ... i coudent handle it so decided to get drunk , but i drunk way to much and i was terribly sick , this was the worst weekend of my life and i am so empty inside i just can't handle it annymore .....
Man, I hope all is going to be fine for you.

OT: Many friends have graduated, so I'm kinda stuck with loneliness at school, mainly. Sure, I have two friends with me left in there, of which one of them I spend most of my time with anyway, but damn. It feels like my heart has an empty hole. I didn't cry though, I'm always suffocating my emotions in moments like these.
Sapphiire_old_1

Static Noise Bird wrote:

I didn't cry though, I'm always suffocating my emotions in moments like these.
i always do the same but believe me at some point you will break ...
Birdy
I can see that coming, yes. I used to break down a lot last autumn due to kinda identical situation.
Sapphiire_old_1
sigh i always knew life sucked but what makes it so hard is that you have to face that fact every fucking time when you think you are finaly happy
Chiuyo
I've hurt my wrist and I can't move it back and forth, only my fingers. And the pain just maked me cry.
DeletedUser_4041880
I had to go to school
Rio-
cough when I swallowed my dinner... it really hurts my throat
Mineko

Frostei wrote:

I had to go to school
same
Tiisa
I cried today because in a year I'll be all alone in school because all my friends will graduate and I'll still have one year left ; ~ ;
Birdy

Aegyo wrote:

I cried today because in a year I'll be all alone in school because all my friends will graduate and I'll still have one year left ; ~ ;
Oh hey welcome to my current situation in a year, then.
Tiisa

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Aegyo wrote:

Oh hey welcome to my current situation in a year, then.
I feel like quiting school because of it T-----T
DestinySonata
I studied so much on one topic, but never showed up in the finals.

;w;
DeletedUser_4041880
I fell off my bed while sleeping and hit my head on my desk ;_;
Ayesha Altugle
I cry once because of http://youtu.be/mKWQzJEdfc4?t=17m37s part of this video
Aruka
I was tryharding a map but then I made random sliderbreaks and misses and i got frustrated and then I rage-cried.
Nakano-

Copter-kun wrote:

Yawning.
OsuMe65
Onions, if I did
Chiuyo
I lost my best friend once again, and she told everything she thought of me. And I just burst into tears. I really didn't expect her to write that kind of bad things to me. And also the guy I love, I'm so afraid of scaring him away from me. He means everything to me.

So I'm just going to lay in my bed for the rest of the day or week to calm down.
Birdy

Chiuyo wrote:

I lost my best friend once again, and she told everything she thought of me. And I just burst into tears. I really didn't expect her to write that kind of bad things to me. And also the guy I love, I'm so afraid of scaring him away from me. He means everything to me.

So I'm just going to lay in my bed for the rest of the day or week to calm down.
Aw, I'm really sorry for you...

Everything is going to be fine. Don't think about the situation that happened. Stay close to the guy you love (and anyone else close to you) and don't be afraid of scaring him/them away. You're definitely going to be more comfortable that way. Don't distance yourself away from people you love or who love you. Stay strong and cheer up~
Chiuyo
Thank you so much really. I'm trying to think that way but I just feel so weak right now. But thank you.
Birdy
Always happy to try to help. Anyway, I can understand that weak feeling, having gone through that phase (at least twice) myself and feeling exactly the same. Just don't do the same mistakes I did (distancing myself from people, mainly). If you want to, you can talk to me about it, too. If not, please post here anytime. For some reason, went really worried for your situation, so I'd just like to know every now and then, that everything's fine, or not.
Chiuyo
I wouldn't mind talking to you about it. The thing is that I actually just have my best friend. The guy I love doesn't live here. He lives in Denmark and I live in Sweden so it's even worse. I can't say that I don't like people. I'm a person myself. But I freak out if there's to many around me and my best friend was the only one that helped me out of the crowd and I've kinda isolated myself and like being alone now.
Aiise
First time posting here, but I kind of need to vent a little bit. (By a little bit I mean a hell of a lot.)

My girlfriend of around 6 months broke up with me last night, primarily due to the fact that she's obsessed with a fictional character. Three weeks ago she met another girl online who makes AMVs just like her, so naturally they started discussing anime and pairings and whatnot. Turns out that they both ship these two characters, one of which is the character she's totally obsessed with.

Fast forward three weeks, they roleplay the characters that they ship. She became infatuated with this other girl because of the way she rp'd. It's so hilariously unbelievable, but she's been having a rough time emotionally lately so I assume it's some form of escape and that's why she has"fallen" for this girl.

Spent all last night talking to her, crying like the manly guy I'm not, but it looks like it's probably done for good. Sorry for the rant LOL.
MrBakpao

Aiise wrote:

First time posting here, but I kind of need to vent a little bit. (By a little bit I mean a hell of a lot.)

My girlfriend of around 6 months broke up with me last night, primarily due to the fact that she's obsessed with a fictional character. Three weeks ago she met another girl online who makes AMVs just like her, so naturally they started discussing anime and pairings and whatnot. Turns out that they both ship these two characters, one of which is the character she's totally obsessed with.

Fast forward three weeks, they roleplay the characters that they ship. She became infatuated with this other girl because of the way she rp'd. It's so hilariously unbelievable, but she's been having a rough time emotionally lately so I assume it's some form of escape and that's why she has"fallen" for this girl.

Spent all last night talking to her, crying like the manly guy I'm not, but it looks like it's probably done for good. Sorry for the rant LOL.
keep calm bro, sometimes we can't understand girl
Wok

Aiise wrote:

Really wow. That is almost identical to the situation between me and one of my EXs. o-o
Whatever happened, you're better off without it revolving around you. Even thinking about it doesn't change a thing. The main thing you should focus on is that she's bad for you, so don't be dishearted about losing her to some RP/Fictional Chara obsessed person just like herself. ~Huggles~ :)
Foxtrot

Aiise wrote:

This is probably the most excruciating thing I've read in a while. Your ex is obviously depressed or something, because this is just unbelievable.

I hope you, and her, get better.
Aiise

Kyuuto wrote:

Really wow. That is almost identical to the situation between me and one of my EXs. o-o
Whatever happened, you're better off without it revolving around you. Even thinking about it doesn't change a thing. The main thing you should focus on is that she's bad for you, so don't be dishearted about losing her to some RP/Fictional Chara obsessed person just like herself. ~Huggles~ :)
Damn, I'm surprised this is actually something that has happened to someone else.

I still don't honestly think she was bad for me, circumstances just kind of led up to this and it's her escape. By this point I'm pretty much over it and I'm much more concerned for her than myself. Still love her to death but eh, nothing can be done about that.

Thank you all for the support, it really means the world to me.
Flanster
Everything will get better with time, just don't rush into another relationship.
Seph
http://puu.sh/88pxF.mp4

Man, fuck this. I am crying like a little bitch that I am.

Spoiler: contains huge feels, don't blame me if you watch.
Witch Mercy

Aiise wrote:

Holy hell.
This sorta thing happened to one of my friends before and I told him I'll bet him 5 bucks I will never hear this sorta story from anyone else ever again.
Guess it's time to pay up LOL.
On a serious note, although this situation may seem pretty ridiculous to a lot of people, just like you said, everyone has their own way to escape things they don't want to face and it just so happened that hers was like that and it involved you.
Ah well.

OT: I set my alarm for 7 am even though I didn't have to wake up that early. Ended up waking up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Currently suffering from major headache. @@
Aiise

Graciee wrote:

Holy hell.
This sorta thing happened to one of my friends before and I told him I'll bet him 5 bucks I will never hear this sorta story from anyone else ever again.
Guess it's time to pay up LOL.
On a serious note, although this situation may seem pretty ridiculous to a lot of people, just like you said, everyone has their own way to escape things they don't want to face and it just so happened that hers was like that and it involved you.
Ah well.

OT: I set my alarm for 7 am even though I didn't have to wake up that early. Ended up waking up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Currently suffering from major headache. @@
What the hell. I'm so shocked that other people have experienced something like this. Thanks for the support.

And yeah, I do that so much, it's seriously the worst LOL. Hopefully you're feeling better.
Sapphiire_old_1
Lost my perfect winning streak with nidalee in ranked in league of legends
Kyonko Hizara
Me most likely overreacting to things
ColdTooth
This Sunday, my moms friends brother died ;w; and I just found out about it yesterday and I'm still crying over it
Witch Mercy

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Me most likely overreacting to things
HI5
Also, my right arm hurts for no reason wtf
TakuMii
pretty much everything
yesterday just kept piling up with more and more sadness and disappointment
and all I get told is that "it's just a teenager thing, get over it" or "stop being a f**king bitch"
today i looked back on just how miserable and pointless my life has been in the past few years
I'm starting to hate myself...and wondering why I even chose this username in the first place
I just want everything to end... or at least for my life to move on...

EDIT: I'm just generally overreacting to everything. Don't mind me.
tn5421
Onions
kouzuki_karen
whenever I think about how socially anxious I am, I always cri
show more